Do intelligent people exist on the forum? (Please help)

Are you able too read the document?


  • Total voters
    6
Littlepickel2

Littlepickel2

Iron
Joined
Apr 22, 2026
Posts
242
Reputation
201
Are you intelligent?

I promise I am a very interesting person to insult and belittle

I have a journal that ive had since I was 8 and i decided to summarize it. It contains EXTREMELY complex topics regarding intelligence and consciousness. I believe a public forum is a better place for peer review than a therapist because therapists are all formulated idiots. The document is around 13000 words, and it is a SUMMARY; it is not the full extent of my mental state. It goes over topics like homicide, suicide, consciousness, intelligence, purpose, hallucinations, psychedelics, human emotions, deliberate harm to other humans, obsession, existential dread, and trauma. These things are things I either deal with or have experienced. To explain the document to you, I will state exactly what it is. It is hundreds of questions I have asked myself throughout many years of self-awareness. A lot of the things that happen in the writing are immoral, extremely immoral. I would like someone to read over it and give me an honest opinion about my situation. I assure you it will not be a boring read. The reason I request intelligence is that the topics are advanced and hard to understand without the open-mindedness of an intelligent person. However, even if you do not regard yourself as intelligent, my life may serve as an interesting story for you. I am still finishing up 2 parts; once I finish writing about rape and hallucinations, I will be able to post it. Should I post a link to a Google document, or should I just paste it directly into org?

I am not really making the main search right now; I am just sifting out people who have the mental fortitude to read that many words. I will post it within 2 more days; that is the predicted time I need to finish the document.

The document does get corny at times, but that is understandable because the main meat of the information was written at around 10.

I LOVE YOU!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hollywood and AutistKhan
I believe a public forum is a better place for peer review than a therapist because therapists are all formulated idiots.
The reason im posting it on .org is because in the plethora of online communities, I believe .org has the best collection of people who will be able to decipher my document.
 
Definitely not me I'm thick as shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Canni
Are you intelligent?

I promise I am a very interesting person to insult and belittle

I have a journal that ive had since I was 8 and i decided to summarize it. It contains EXTREMELY complex topics regarding intelligence and consciousness. I believe a public forum is a better place for peer review than a therapist because therapists are all formulated idiots. The document is around 13000 words, and it is a SUMMARY; it is not the full extent of my mental state. It goes over topics like homicide, suicide, consciousness, intelligence, purpose, hallucinations, psychedelics, human emotions, deliberate harm to other humans, obsession, existential dread, and trauma. These things are things I either deal with or have experienced. To explain the document to you, I will state exactly what it is. It is hundreds of questions I have asked myself throughout many years of self-awareness. A lot of the things that happen in the writing are immoral, extremely immoral. I would like someone to read over it and give me an honest opinion about my situation. I assure you it will not be a boring read. The reason I request intelligence is that the topics are advanced and hard to understand without the open-mindedness of an intelligent person. However, even if you do not regard yourself as intelligent, my life may serve as an interesting story for you. I am still finishing up 2 parts; once I finish writing about rape and hallucinations, I will be able to post it. Should I post a link to a Google document, or should I just paste it directly into org?

I am not really making the main search right now; I am just sifting out people who have the mental fortitude to read that many words. I will post it within 2 more days; that is the predicted time I need to finish the document.

The document does get corny at times, but that is understandable because the main meat of the information was written at around 10.

I LOVE YOU!
Dnr
 
either pay someone to read it or get ai to read it because no ones doing this for free
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Roara
The reason im posting it on .org is because in the plethora of online communities, I believe .org has the best collection of people who will be able to decipher my document.
weren't you the idiot calling me a pedophile for no reason:ogre:
 
weren't you the idiot calling me a pedophile for no reason:ogre:
i said that the discord server you were attempting to make would probably attract pedophiles, i never accused you of being a pedophile yourslef. And my accusation was correct; a ruleless Discord server is a breeding ground for CP.
 
i said that the discord server you were attempting to make would probably attract pedophiles, i never accused you of being a pedophile yourslef. And my accusation was correct; a ruleless Discord server is a breeding ground for CP.
nigga have you heard of discord's TOS? they flag that stuff.
and no. it wasn't a breeding ground for CP, littlepickle:ogre:
 
nigga have you heard of discord's TOS? they flag that stuff.
and no. it wasn't a breeding ground for CP, littlepickle:ogre:
I said advertising a ruleless discord server on a forum made for incels is probably not the right decision to make. I mean, maybe it turned out well, but I stated that it was not a good idea.
 
I said advertising a ruleless discord server on a forum made for incels is probably not the right decision to make. I mean, maybe it turned out well, but I stated that it was not a good idea.
dumbass, dont accuse people of hosting CP servers.:ogre:
 
dumbass, dont accuse people of hosting CP servers.:ogre:
I didn't say you were hosting a CP server i said it was going to be used for that. The majority of the people who replied to that thread agreed with me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
niggas looking for a slice :feelswhat:
Cake is cake, I couldn't even afford a cake for my birthday so might as well get some freebies off of .org
 
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: cowmuncher26 and Jgns
Are you intelligent?

I promise I am a very interesting person to insult and belittle

I have a journal that ive had since I was 8 and i decided to summarize it. It contains EXTREMELY complex topics regarding intelligence and consciousness. I believe a public forum is a better place for peer review than a therapist because therapists are all formulated idiots. The document is around 13000 words, and it is a SUMMARY; it is not the full extent of my mental state. It goes over topics like homicide, suicide, consciousness, intelligence, purpose, hallucinations, psychedelics, human emotions, deliberate harm to other humans, obsession, existential dread, and trauma. These things are things I either deal with or have experienced. To explain the document to you, I will state exactly what it is. It is hundreds of questions I have asked myself throughout many years of self-awareness. A lot of the things that happen in the writing are immoral, extremely immoral. I would like someone to read over it and give me an honest opinion about my situation. I assure you it will not be a boring read. The reason I request intelligence is that the topics are advanced and hard to understand without the open-mindedness of an intelligent person. However, even if you do not regard yourself as intelligent, my life may serve as an interesting story for you. I am still finishing up 2 parts; once I finish writing about rape and hallucinations, I will be able to post it. Should I post a link to a Google document, or should I just paste it directly into org?

I am not really making the main search right now; I am just sifting out people who have the mental fortitude to read that many words. I will post it within 2 more days; that is the predicted time I need to finish the document.

The document does get corny at times, but that is understandable because the main meat of the information was written at around 10.

I LOVE YOU!
dnr
 
truee that just makes the cake a whole lot more tasty :feelsgah:
nah, but real talk. The candle isn't any good; the skin flute is the shittiest instrument out there.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns
Are you intelligent?

I promise I am a very interesting person to insult and belittle

I have a journal that ive had since I was 8 and i decided to summarize it. It contains EXTREMELY complex topics regarding intelligence and consciousness. I believe a public forum is a better place for peer review than a therapist because therapists are all formulated idiots. The document is around 13000 words, and it is a SUMMARY; it is not the full extent of my mental state. It goes over topics like homicide, suicide, consciousness, intelligence, purpose, hallucinations, psychedelics, human emotions, deliberate harm to other humans, obsession, existential dread, and trauma. These things are things I either deal with or have experienced. To explain the document to you, I will state exactly what it is. It is hundreds of questions I have asked myself throughout many years of self-awareness. A lot of the things that happen in the writing are immoral, extremely immoral. I would like someone to read over it and give me an honest opinion about my situation. I assure you it will not be a boring read. The reason I request intelligence is that the topics are advanced and hard to understand without the open-mindedness of an intelligent person. However, even if you do not regard yourself as intelligent, my life may serve as an interesting story for you. I am still finishing up 2 parts; once I finish writing about rape and hallucinations, I will be able to post it. Should I post a link to a Google document, or should I just paste it directly into org?

I am not really making the main search right now; I am just sifting out people who have the mental fortitude to read that many words. I will post it within 2 more days; that is the predicted time I need to finish the document.

The document does get corny at times, but that is understandable because the main meat of the information was written at around 10.

I LOVE YOU!
DNR
 
I am the most intelligent person on .org
 
I am the most intelligent person on .org
alr I'll tag you in the post tomorrow, u dont have to read it thoroughly tho, just read one section and see if you have the ability to read the rest
 
nah, but real talk. The candle isn't any good; the skin flute is the shittiest instrument out there.
yeah i gt agree, uve prolly had the worst time playing those instruments but on a whole theyre pretty horrid. They can be cute deco if theyre tiny and pink but thats all.
 
yeah i gt agree, uve prolly had the worst time playing those instruments but on a whole theyre pretty horrid. They can be cute deco if theyre tiny and pink but thats all.
"tiny and pink" sounds a little targeted to a younger audience :unsure: . It's manageable tho, not repulsive
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Jgns
i can already tell it's going to be some low iq slop given you're already using 100 colors on this shit thread
 
i can already tell it's going to be some low iq slop given you're already using 100 colors on this shit thread
its cause im afraid the dopamine-fried brains on .org can't read something without flashing colors. And I was right; half the people probably won't be able to properly read documentation on mental health because it is too complicated.
 
woah woah woah no not at all jfl ew no :feelswhat:, and yeah manageable
Nah, I know what you meant by that, dw. Smaller is better cause its less work.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns
Are you intelligent?

I promise I am a very interesting person to insult and belittle

I have a journal that ive had since I was 8 and i decided to summarize it. It contains EXTREMELY complex topics regarding intelligence and consciousness. I believe a public forum is a better place for peer review than a therapist because therapists are all formulated idiots. The document is around 13000 words, and it is a SUMMARY; it is not the full extent of my mental state. It goes over topics like homicide, suicide, consciousness, intelligence, purpose, hallucinations, psychedelics, human emotions, deliberate harm to other humans, obsession, existential dread, and trauma. These things are things I either deal with or have experienced. To explain the document to you, I will state exactly what it is. It is hundreds of questions I have asked myself throughout many years of self-awareness. A lot of the things that happen in the writing are immoral, extremely immoral. I would like someone to read over it and give me an honest opinion about my situation. I assure you it will not be a boring read. The reason I request intelligence is that the topics are advanced and hard to understand without the open-mindedness of an intelligent person. However, even if you do not regard yourself as intelligent, my life may serve as an interesting story for you. I am still finishing up 2 parts; once I finish writing about rape and hallucinations, I will be able to post it. Should I post a link to a Google document, or should I just paste it directly into org?

I am not really making the main search right now; I am just sifting out people who have the mental fortitude to read that many words. I will post it within 2 more days; that is the predicted time I need to finish the document.

The document does get corny at times, but that is understandable because the main meat of the information was written at around 10.

I LOVE YOU!
Obviously not, their is a reason why this forum went from being a looksmaxxing forum to a glorifyed offtopic forum
 
Obviously not, their is a reason why this forum went from being a looksmaxxing forum to a glorifyed offtopic forum
Yeah, but I know there are at least a couple of people who would have helpful insights on what I should do with my life.
 
  • +1
Reactions: idklxm
yea lol, plus it would be funner to size mog if ur into that sort of thing
Yeah, but ngl im not even gonna attempt to larp, im a solid 6 inches, not done puberty tho #stayhopeful
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns
I guess but 99 percent of this forum are retards
Retards have a clearer mind and give less formulated opinions, so im fine if an idiot reads my document and calls it gay or something, idk.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: idklxm
Are you intelligent?

I promise I am a very interesting person to insult and belittle

I have a journal that ive had since I was 8 and i decided to summarize it. It contains EXTREMELY complex topics regarding intelligence and consciousness. I believe a public forum is a better place for peer review than a therapist because therapists are all formulated idiots. The document is around 13000 words, and it is a SUMMARY; it is not the full extent of my mental state. It goes over topics like homicide, suicide, consciousness, intelligence, purpose, hallucinations, psychedelics, human emotions, deliberate harm to other humans, obsession, existential dread, and trauma. These things are things I either deal with or have experienced. To explain the document to you, I will state exactly what it is. It is hundreds of questions I have asked myself throughout many years of self-awareness. A lot of the things that happen in the writing are immoral, extremely immoral. I would like someone to read over it and give me an honest opinion about my situation. I assure you it will not be a boring read. The reason I request intelligence is that the topics are advanced and hard to understand without the open-mindedness of an intelligent person. However, even if you do not regard yourself as intelligent, my life may serve as an interesting story for you. I am still finishing up 2 parts; once I finish writing about rape and hallucinations, I will be able to post it. Should I post a link to a Google document, or should I just paste it directly into org?

I am not really making the main search right now; I am just sifting out people who have the mental fortitude to read that many words. I will post it within 2 more days; that is the predicted time I need to finish the document.

The document does get corny at times, but that is understandable because the main meat of the information was written at around 10.

I LOVE YOU!

"Are you able to read the document"

Well how are we supposed to know that if you don't provide the document :ROFLMAO:
 
"Are you able to read the document"

Well how are we supposed to know that if you don't provide the document :ROFLMAO:
I'm asking because im trying to see what volume of people have enough reading comprehension to take into account for my document. I have not finished the hallucination or trauma section of the document, and I'll finish it up today. I assure you that the document is neither a collection of idiocy nor a philosopher-level book.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hollywood
its alg ur still a lil nigga dw itll get better
Life doesn't get better, bro. I'll tag you in my document so you can see the shit hand I've been dealt.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
I'm asking because im trying to see what volume of people have enough reading comprehension to take into account for my document. I have not finished the hallucination or trauma section of the document, and I'll finish it up today. I assure you that the document is neither a collection of idiocy nor a philosopher-level book.

Just post the fuckin doc and we'll all see if we can read it
 
Life doesn't get better, bro. I'll tag you in my document so you can see the shit hand I've been dealt.
arent u like 14, a statement that bold from someone with not that much life experience isnt the strongest. And it does dude trust me, Ive gone thourgh horrible shit (obv lighter than what uve gone through but the same flavour) and its gotten better and will get better this year.
 

Similar threads

kiasdabsnolhcro
Replies
288
Views
902
1iar
1iar
revelations214
Replies
8
Views
93
revelations214
revelations214
vxrezify
Replies
6
Views
48
johnxz
johnxz
jartetetron
Replies
2
Views
3
Nerogen
Nerogen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top