Close to Chadlite. Recommend surgeries!

MrLeeMaxxing

MrLeeMaxxing

Banned
Lefort 3?

Double Jaw?

Obviously I’ll need jaw implants after for width and popping out (contrast to face)

Can anyone recommend any jaw surgeons who specialize in aesthetic jaw surgery in the United States?

Attachments

• 0F4AA972-424C-478F-B6DA-FFA00E61847F.png
    0F4AA972-424C-478F-B6DA-FFA00E61847F.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 264
  • DDC7E43F-C410-4F61-8216-8707AD8C3013.png
    DDC7E43F-C410-4F61-8216-8707AD8C3013.png
    120.9 KB · Views: 270
  • 4EC09501-CE99-4784-8DE2-4EBFA6F0F379.png
    4EC09501-CE99-4784-8DE2-4EBFA6F0F379.png
    126.5 KB · Views: 288
  • BEF7C6C9-22C3-40AD-9A50-4A607219D4F5.png
    BEF7C6C9-22C3-40AD-9A50-4A607219D4F5.png
    133.4 KB · Views: 288
  • D1B3580F-A89E-45F9-98CE-02C871B4117C.png
    D1B3580F-A89E-45F9-98CE-02C871B4117C.png
    124.2 KB · Views: 355
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 2275
Similar eye area to @Nibba

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, SHARK, Scarface and 3 others
Your chin looks wierd

• +1
Reactions: MrLeeMaxxing
Whenever I see posts like these I can't help but wonder if there is an underlying mental illness.

There is obviously nothing wrong with wanting to improve yourself, but when you're very clearly in the top 10%-5% of males in regards to looks and still want to resort to 'drastic' measures like surgery it makes me question whether this is a desire for self improvement or obsession due to body dismorphia.

@MrLeeMaxxing , you're clearly good looking, especially from the front / 3 quarter's angle, the only "weak" area is your chin, which is only noticeable from a perfect side profile angle, but if you're still finding trouble with women and/or obsessing over your image while being objectively better looking than 8 or 9 out of every ten men in a room, then I would maybe suggest a psychologist instead of a surgeon.

Again, not saying you are, but it's worth some introspection if you have done so yet, it's a trend I see with a lot of people especially in this forum.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomguy1235, Ethnicsmatter, Bennett and 9 others
really good base to looksmax

your lower jaw looks recessed.
jaw surgery: IMDO or BSSO and lefort

HT for hairline

Your supraorbital and infraorbital ridges could have been a bit more forward but they are ok imo.

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel and Deleted member 399
How old are you? Just curious

Whenever I see posts like these I can't help but wonder if there is an underlying mental illness.

There is obviously nothing wrong with wanting to improve yourself, but when you're very clearly in the top 10%-5% of males in regards to looks and still want to resort to 'drastic' measures like surgery it makes me question whether this is a desire for self improvement or obsession due to body dismorphia.

@MrLeeMaxxing , you're clearly good looking, especially from the front / 3 quarter's angle, the only "weak" area is your chin, which is only noticeable from a perfect side profile angle, but if you're still finding trouble with women and/or obsessing over your image while being objectively better looking than 8 or 9 out of every ten men in a room, then I would maybe suggest a psychologist instead of a surgeon.

Again, not saying you are, but it's worth some introspection if you have done so yet, it's a trend I see with a lot of people especially in this forum.

medium short buzzcut to highlight superior skull shape, accentuate your jawline.
This will help your hairline in all ways as it will make it bring out the forehead width and get rid of that weird fluffy bit on top. Will also make it easier to manage the balding and apply meds.
Burr Cut with Bald Fade

I'm all for hairstyle maxing but in your case thats impossible and you are able to rock a short look anyway.

Try skinmaxxing with gay facial surgeries. That's pretty much all chads and stacys can do to get more attractive.
Diet max if you haven't already and micro manage everything.

Lefort 3?

Double Jaw?
You would have to be literally sub 80 iq to go for these. No surgeons would do it.

better eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Stingray
Mandible needs to come forward

Bro stop using drugs, he's average and to be Chadlite he needs bsso, cantoplasty, infra and lateral orbital rim impl., hair transp.
For example this guy is slightly better looking and on photofeeler gets a 5, the average male has only 2 flaws

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190904-212910.jpg
    Screenshot_20190904-212910.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Stingray and I'mme
I dont think u need any Lefort for real, a Genioplasty would ascend you and its way less invasive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joyride, Gebirgscel and Deleted member 2581
Good eye to lash contrast and face height but that's about it. Don't know if you're intentionally curling your lower lip down like that but if not what you need is lip reduction and a better haircut. A slight tan wouldn't hurt too.

Bro stop using drugs, he's average and to be Chadlite he needs bsso, cantoplasty, infra and lateral orbital rim impl., hair transp.
For example this guy is slightly better looking and on photofeeler gets a 5, the average male has only 2 flaws
If you think he’s average you don’t go outside just lol.

091C2A8B 5BEC 4DCA 8CB7 352EC45DAB55

5499B559 3D92 462F AA43 94EAB062F02C

He literally looks like the looksmaxed version of Sean opry

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 2275, Joyride and 2 others
Lefort 3?!? Do you even know what you are talking about. I cant take these fantasizing guys serious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds, randomguy1235, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
Hair transplant. Fuck off noe

Mrlee2

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds, randomguy1235, Bennett and 11 others
jfl at people recommending lefort 3

here's what actual surgeons have said about it

Now for others who said the opposite
dr. Bartlett -said its a high morbidity surgery and told me to go get fat
dr. urata - just sent my letter,picture, ct scan back to me with no!!!!!!!!!! written on the letter in big letters (weird)
Dr. fearon - said it shouldn't be done for non syndrome patients
others maxfax doctors said its a risky surgery.
(https://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?topic=2626.0)

you don't need any surgeries. you're psl 5.5-6 (imo), if you're tall and had a high paying job you wouldn't struggle to get a good looking gf

Ri54j6afsp588w40 1

??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275

There is obviously nothing wrong with wanting to improve yourself, but when you're very clearly in the top 10%-5% of males in regards to looks ...
MEGAcope. I can tell from reading your post that you are not as good looking as him and can't deal with the thought of him looksmaxing. He is slightly above average.

are u kiddin when talkin about lefort 3, right ??

do u fuckin know what a lefort 3 is ??

they take ur face out litterally.

people end up with a lot of problems, it is not worth it, only for deformed people.
u only need more chin and hair like the guys said

but chin is the priority.

double jaw, your palate is recessed

you dont need jaw implants or anything else tho. double jaw will bring your chin forward

i got a 8.5 there hahaha
voters only females

ok first off, you definitely dont need lefort so take that off of your checklist. secondly, your jaw or chin doesnt need any changes with surgery since its already above average. but if you do want to get surgery, thats of course your choice but, im just saying that the riskiest/max surgery you can do is genio. dont go above and beyond to do other shit cause it will fuck up your face

MEGAcope. I can tell from reading your post that you are not as good looking as him and can't deal with the thought of him looksmaxing. He is slightly above average.

Go outside a bit, it might do you good.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
double jaw or genioplasty