CLOWN WORLD

improover

improover

#JamesGang
I was watching "The Boys" and there's a villain who's supposed to be incredibly racist, she literally kills an entire black neightborhood and kills a jap calling him "a yellow bastard"
HOWEVER, SHE AVOIDS SAYING THE "NIGGER"! YOU SEE, THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH!! THAT'S OFFENSIVE!! WE DON'T WANT PEOPLE GETTING OFFENDED!!
This is the future of social justice, not even evil can be portrayed as evil, because that's offensive!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5304, Arkantos, PYT and 7 others
I was watching "The Boys" and there's a villain who's supposed to be incredibly racist, she literally kills an entire black neightborhood and kills a jap calling him "a yellow bastard"
HOWEVER, SHE AVOIDS SAYING THE "NIGGER"! YOU SEE, THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH!! THAT'S OFFENSIVE!! WE DON'T WANT PEOPLE GETTING OFFENDED!!
This is the future of social justice, not even evil can be portrayed as evil, because that's offensive!!!
You are a disgusting dog. A Japanese failure. I will obliterate you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arkantos, PYT and Deleted member 8461
yeah i kinda don't understand that either. How you gonna obliterate a black neighborhood and not say some extremely racist shit afterwards, kinda defeats the purpose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, PYT and Blackout.xl
yeah i kinda don't understand that either. How you gonna obliterate a black neighborhood and not say some extremely racist shit afterwards, kinda defeats the purpose
Black ppl will rise out of the grave to jump u if u say nigger

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Arkantos, PYT and 1 other person
🤡 🌏

• +1
Reactions: improover
shut the fuck up idiot

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl