Clubbing experience #2

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
Following from yesterdays clubbing tale:
Thread 'Insane dopamine getting a HTB approach me and caress my cheeks at the club'
https://looksmax.org/threads/insane...h-me-and-caress-my-cheeks-at-the-club.589497/

Went out tonight, arrived at 8:30, sat down and had some drinks with my friend, two Asian foids MTBish sat next to us, I got up to go toilet, and apparently while I was gone the foids asked my friend where I went, he said “left for a wank” they then left him to another area of the club.

Come 10:30 we’re dancing and a HTB comes infront of me on the dance floor and starts throwing it back, grinding her ass onto my dick super hard, tilting her body down as she did this multiple times, she guided my hands under her bra and I played with her tits for a couple seconds, it was good but my heart was racing way too much and I was too scared to kiss her so I guided her away from me and rejoined my mate, who made out with a Becky and got her details.

We then left and arrived to a bar at 12pm where some American exchange student approached me asking me what goes on in Sydney after 2am, she was a MTB but not a pheno I like so I was vague and looked away from her and danced with my mate, he approached a Becky and got rejected so we left for home.

Will go out tomorrow and approach at a club for the first time and muster courage to makeout with a random.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, nobodyspecial369, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Bump cause I’m posting #3 later tonight

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Jarate
Good job lad

• Love it
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
i love reading these threads. tag me in the next one.
how old are you?

• +1
Come 10:30 we’re dancing and a HTB comes infront of me on the dance floor and starts throwing it back, grinding her ass onto my dick super hard, tilting her body down as she did this multiple times, she guided my hands under her bra and I played with her tits for a couple seconds,

it was good but my heart was racing way too much and I was too scared to kiss her so I guided her away from me and rejoined my mate, who made out with a Becky and got her details.

Imagine getting clear as day IOI's like this and being too high inhib to capitalise :ROFLMAO:

You need to get out of your comfort zone and approach more, you will lose the nervousness over time & practice.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and LightSkinNoob
i love reading these threads. tag me in the next one.
how old are you?
19 bro, will do
Imagine getting clear as day IOI's like this and being too high inhib to capitalise :ROFLMAO:

You need to get out of your comfort zone and approach more, you will lose the nervousness over time & practice.
working on it, gonna expose myself as much as possible, I have diagnosed autism plus social anxiety JFL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Elvisandreaa and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
19 bro, will do

working on it, gonna expose myself as much as possible, I have diagnosed autism plus social anxiety JFL

No worries bro, like everything the more you work on it, the easier it becomes.

Mad respect for achieving this with autism.
Most guys just refuse to try and rot in their bedrooms like @Zer0/∞

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Elvisandreaa
Chad getting approached by HTBs in clubs
Hopefully youll gain enough confidence to cold approach a emo stacylite for LTRing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, pneumocystosis and LightSkinNoob
Chad getting approached by HTBs in clubs
Hopefully youll gain enough confidence to cold approach a emo stacylite for LTRing
I’m going to an emo halloween party on Saturday and will approach to get some numbers which may lead to an LTR, my dream might be within reach

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and pneumocystosis
I’m going to an emo halloween party on Saturday and will approach to get some numbers which may lead to an LTR, my dream might be within reach
Wtf, mogs me to andromeda galaxy and back

• JFL
andromeda galaxy
F45B4A04 13D2 427A 9981 52C142638597

i had a halloween party last night.
dressed as a prisonner. Literally every girl was dressed as a cop so i was very popular and danced with every girl group.
in the end i made out with a really pretty girl on the dance floor for 4 whole hours. she was devouring my face and gave me hickies. hopefully i can get an ltr or fuckbuddy out of this, as we've been texting today and it's going well.

so yeah, you said your party was gonna be emo, so try to find out what most girls are gonna dress up as, then dress up accordingly (be their match e.g. prisonner/copgirl in my case). keep me updated!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and LightSkinNoob
Wait i spelled it right
It was just funny, cracked me up
i had a halloween party last night.
dressed as a prisonner. Literally every girl was dressed as a cop so i was very popular and danced with every girl group.
in the end i made out with a really pretty girl on the dance floor for 4 whole hours. she was devouring my face and gave me hickies. hopefully i can get an ltr or fuckbuddy out of this, as we've been texting today and it's going well.

so yeah, you said your party was gonna be emo, so try to find out what most girls are gonna dress up as, then dress up accordingly (be their match e.g. prisonner/copgirl in my case). keep me updated!!!!
slayer, but I’ve seen your face, your chadlite, if your above 5’11, chad easy. Yeah start with FWB then LTR or girls will think your desperate.

Yeah it’s an emo night, will wear my usually emo drip.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and aBetterMii
It was just funny, cracked me up

slayer, but I’ve seen your face, your chadlite, if your above 5’11, chad easy. Yeah start with FWB then LTR or girls will think your desperate.

Yeah it’s an emo night, will wear my usually emo drip.
Vampire might be a good one for emo girls, not 100% tho. Jack skellington is always good for emo babes too

• +1
No worries bro, like everything the more you work on it, the easier it becomes.

Mad respect for achieving this with autism.
Most guys just refuse to try and rot in their bedrooms like @Zer0/∞
friendhavers can’t be autistic

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JuneBug, Manletmachine and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I see your strategy, incel. You got up to go the toilet so that they felt sorry for you and began to hunger for you. Classical blackpill maneuver.

where r u from, also expected you to be older than 19 tbh.