Clubbing Field Report - Shirtless in the Club Edition (VIDEOS)

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Last night I learned location is SO IMPORTANT.

I'm completely sober again. First I went to this club and it was horrible. The bass was pounding so loud and giving me cortisol spikes. It was so dark I couldn't even see the girls. I tried dancing with 2 girls by coming up behind them and putting my hands on their shoulders, they both freaked out turned around and hit my hands away. I ran away to the bathroom and never felt so rejected in my life. I left that place feeling like killing myself.

The guy in the white shirt on the dance floor was 6'2 and roided. He was making out with all 3 girls in front of him at the same time. He was some kind of gigachad, maybe the club owner or something. He was making out with the one in the black tank top too, she was at least 6'4, maybe even 6'6. I'm 6'0 and she heightmogged me into oblivion.

So I left, and then I went to this club.

@Zelenskyiv
@WishIwasChico
@Autismcel
@BrahminBoss
@MoggerGaston
@bleksandre
@the BULL

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, Entschuldigung, UZB_Strebl and 19 others
there are many things i regret in life but i do not regret never having visited clubs. those places look like like desperation given physical form. you should try and ascend at libraries and family friendly social functions instead

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: user123456, Entschuldigung, i_love_roosters and 21 others
there are many things i regret in life but i do not regret never having visited clubs. those places look like like desperation given physical form. you should try and ascend at libraries and family friendly social functions instead
I never felt so alive in my life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, try2beme, midlatinocel and 4 others
ur autism is slowly disappearing, I'm proud of u

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, user123456, UZB_Strebl and 11 others
i don't understand did you conclude with the blonde girl or nah

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Damn bro you are mogging the one approach I did. You are a legend bro

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
i don't understand did you conclude with the blonde girl or nah
Got her Instagram, then I left, I'm gonna contact her to meet at the club again. I'm not trying to get too hung up on a single woman because I know how easily they can reject, so I'm going out every single night to meet more.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, flippasav, try2beme and 9 others
Got her Instagram, then I left, I'm gonna contact her to meet at the club again. I'm not trying to get too hung up on a single woman because I know how easily they can reject, so I'm going out every single night to meet more.
Slayer

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Just drop feral screams shirtless theory
I'm gonna go to this club more often because it's the only one that won't kick me out for walking around without a shirt on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Zelenskyiv, FutureSlayer and 3 others
I just posted this one on my Instagram with the caption "Best night ever, no regrets lol". She's gonna see it when she wakes up tomorrow because I followed her. Good or bad idea?

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, midlatinocel, poopoohead and 5 others
The blonde girl approached me. She said I look so much like someone close to her, and wanted to take a pic together. I think I look like her ex or something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, dopaminebeyondfried and Autismcel
The most low inhib member to date

Keep making them threads bhai :feelsokman::feelsokman: fun and interesting as hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, Zelenskyiv, FutureSlayer and 4 others
I just posted this one on my Instagram with the caption "Best night ever, no regrets lol". She's gonna see it when she wakes up tomorrow because I followed her. Good or bad idea?

Why not

Why not try to date her?

Why not try to date her?
I will because she's busty and my type. Not gonna get my hopes up, I'll see what happens. She seemed REALLY into me though.

• +1
Yeah tbh trying to get a gf from there is a bad idea

They're all probably ran through in the past with 50 different kinds of stds

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

Damn you ignored that curry lol

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Zelenskyiv
I was worried you didn't make a move on her, that was a huge IOI

• +1
I was worried you didn't make a move on her, that was a huge IOI
I didn't make any kiss move on her, but during the song I was putting my arm around her and saying the lyrics "I want you" while pointing to her and she seemed really into me. Gonna contact her on Insta tomorrow, see if she responds.

• +1
I didn't make any kiss move on her, but during the song I was putting my arm around her and saying the lyrics "I want you" while pointing to her and she seemed really into me. Gonna contact her on Insta tomorrow, see if she responds.
Contact her asap bro

Before she visits the spawn of the devil again that is nightclubs

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Another thing I learned, you don't have to cold approach blind like I was doing before. I noticed IOIs because I'm sober. The blonde girl cold approached me. When I was on stage shirtless there were 2 girls in the crowd who kept staring at me. I can go to that club every week dancing shirtless on stage, then scan the crowd for IOIs.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and FutureSlayer
This is my bro

6yEEwZD.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, poopoohead, tombradylover and 6 others
Bro this club was insane. The first club the gender ratio was like 75% guys, but at the second one it was 50/50 pretty much. Never saw so many hot young women at a club before in my life.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Just a tip - don't ever walk around the club without a shirt on again. Look around and see what other people are doing. If you don't see anyone else without a shirt on, don't take yours off either. It makes you "that guy" which is bad.

I like seeing these threads though nice effort.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Also went clubbing today, techno-underground club. Heavy bass, hard music, kinda like the first club u linked:

I don't look at women, I don't look at men, I just enjoy the music and dance. Did ~1gram of mephedrone and a lot of alcohol.
Whenever I start feeling annoyed, tired, jealous, lonely, I go to the bathroom, do some drugs, my mood is immediately good again, and I go back to enjoying the music and dancing.

Mirin' extremely hard that you just walk around shirtless JFL. Extremely low inhib, not a care in the world. You are an absolute unit.

Also, going clubbing solo is still an extremely impressive feat honestly. Most normies aren't capable of it. You NTmog most people tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, BrahminBoss, Zelenskyiv and 1 other person
Also went clubbing today, techno-underground club. Heavy bass, hard music, kinda like the first club u linked:

View attachment 2944345
I don't look at women, I don't look at men, I just enjoy the music and dance. Did ~1gram of mephedrone and a lot of alcohol.
Whenever I start feeling annoyed, tired, jealous, lonely, I go to the bathroom, do some drugs, my mood is immediately good again, and I go back to enjoying the music and dancing.

Mirin' extremely hard that you just walk around shirtless JFL. Extremely low inhib, not a care in the world. You are an absolute unit.

Also, going clubbing solo is still an extremely impressive feat honestly. Most normies aren't capable of it. You NTmog most people tbh.
It's because I'm lean now so I just didn't give a fuk and wanted people to see my physique. The Indian guy had more confidence than me because if I was still bloatmaxed like him I would never do it lol.

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, poopoohead and BrahminBoss
Just a tip - don't ever walk around the club without a shirt on again. Look around and see what other people are doing. If you don't see anyone else without a shirt on, don't take yours off either. It makes you "that guy" which is bad.
The blonde girl approached me while I was shirtless jfl. I think going clubbing shirtless is going to be my niche, then just wait for girls to approach me.

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Idk why but you’re looking better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Zelenskyiv
How do i go to clubs under 21
I don't even care for the foids i just like to dance.

Idk why but you’re looking better
There is something about my health you don't know about. I have iatrogenic cushing syndrome, which causes a swollen face and lower collagen. It's fading a little bit each month, and now my face is almost normal. This isn't my real face yet, I don't know what I'm gonna look like when it's fully over.

RatmWAy.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and FutureSlayer
I spent years teaching English, and going clubbing alone is a lot less scary than walking into a classroom to teach a group of businessmen.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and MoggerGaston

JFL AT THIS BALDCEL OGRE. AND DALITS WILL STILL COPE WITH "MUH PRETTYBOY FEMININE LOOKZ MUH CHICO MUH 40KG MUH FEMALE GAZE."
IRL is all about being masc.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
cope tbh, they're probably the best place for meeting sluts. It's fun when you're drunk

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
wtf is that club jfl

View attachment 2944549
JFL AT THIS BALDCEL OGRE. AND DALITS WILL STILL COPE WITH "MUH PRETTYBOY FEMININE LOOKZ MUH CHICO MUH 40KG MUH FEMALE GAZE."
IRL is all about being masc.
That first club gave me such bad vibes. I have a feeling those roided guys on the dance floor are mafia bosses and those women their harem.

• Woah
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
why dont u try growing ur hair out?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
What is this part of the club ? Just the balcony type
That's the biggest club in Central Europe, a 5-story club. I prefer clubs that play 80s music though, that's where the vibe is best.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and BrahminBoss
Being less clothed than women in a social environment is one of the biggest cheatcodes of all time because women harness power from being in a more primal state of being more naked where they can control male's lust
Once men are the ones with less clothes, hence in the more primal state, women can't control themselves because they're so unfamiliar with men having the upper hand by triggering her primal lust while the man doesn't give a fuck about her wearing revealing clothing having been exposed to it all his life so it's no longer as potent

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: vinn98, BrahminBoss and SoundnVision
They are meat markets

Being less clothed than women in a social environment is one of the biggest cheatcodes of all time because women harness power from being in a more primal state of being more naked where they can control male's lust
Once men are the ones with less clothes, hence in the more primal state, women can't control themselves because they're so unfamiliar with men having the upper hand by triggering her primal lust while the man doesn't give a fuck about her wearing revealing clothing having been exposed to it all his life so it's no longer as potent
What about wearing a wifebeatrr