Clubbing Field Report - Shirtless in the Club Edition (VIDEOS)

What about wearing a wifebeatrr
I've done this before and it works, got more attention from women than wearing a regular shirt. However people view you as a douchebag.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What about wearing a wifebeatrr
similar effect
@androgenic had good results from this
But it only puts you on par with the nakedness of foids whereas shirtless gives you the upper hand

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
NGL when I was on stage shirtless dancing I felt like a rock star. The whole club will remember me as "that guy" last night.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6ft4 and BrahminBoss
NGL when I was on stage shirtless dancing I felt like a rock star. The whole club will remember me as "that guy" last night.
zyzz was ahead of his time in terms of realising the way to maximize pleasure as a male was to dance shirtless in settings where it takes low inhib but isn't completely unacceptable to do so

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

IMG 8193

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Did you get hot girls to touch your abs?

Did you get hot girls to touch your abs?
I haven't gotten any to touch them, but often if a girl rejects me I will lift my shirt up and flex at them as my last nuclear option.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
You give off the worst vibes possible

Last night I learned location is SO IMPORTANT.

I'm completely sober again. First I went to this club and it was horrible. The bass was pounding so loud and giving me cortisol spikes. It was so dark I couldn't even see the girls. I tried dancing with 2 girls by coming up behind them and putting my hands on their shoulders, they both freaked out turned around and hit my hands away. I ran away to the bathroom and never felt so rejected in my life. I left that place feeling like killing myself.

The guy in the white shirt on the dance floor was 6'2 and roided. He was making out with all 3 girls in front of him at the same time. He was some kind of gigachad, maybe the club owner or something. He was making out with the one in the black tank top too, she was at least 6'4, maybe even 6'6. I'm 6'0 and she heightmogged me into oblivion.

So I left, and then I went to this club.

@Zelenskyiv
@WishIwasChico
@Autismcel
@BrahminBoss
@MoggerGaston
@bleksandre
@the BULL

Another classic but why is everyone so old

Also parties in Europe look lame af

When are u going clubbing with snake
I'll never get closer than 10 meters away from him. He stinks of filth. Have you seen his hair. Americans would invade him if they found out about all the oil on it. I can feel the stench just by looking at his pics

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I'll never get closer than 10 meters away from him. He stinks of filth. Have you seen his hair. Americans would invade him if they found out about all the oil on it. I can feel the stench just by looking at his pics
Do u go clubbing in Bulgaria

• Hmm...
I’m

u should leanmaxx and get a less incel haircut first imo
I'm leanmaxxing rn. I'm down 5kg since that pic you saw of me. I'll be down another 5 before summer. My hair mogs. This is what I have rn.
Abda0ed2 6199 4107 a47e 7f2c96a185b6 blog ln

That pic you saw was straight out of the barber and it was a bit too short. Overall I'm a very high appeal mogger

• Love it
I'm leanmaxxing rn. I'm down 5kg since that pic you saw of me. I'll be down another 5 before summer. My hair mogs. This is what I have rn.
View attachment 2956655

That pic you saw was straight out of the barber and it was a bit too short. Overall I'm a very high appeal mogger
Ur 20 right what age did u start clubbing

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • Love it
View attachment 2956655

Send me a pic boo 🥰

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters