Clubbing - NEVER AGAIN

Mhhmmmm808

Mhhmmmm808

Iron
Went out to the club tonight w my friend for about an hour and a half, couldn’t stay any longer cause brutality was getting to me. Made out w 2 chicks, and got their numbers (probably fake), rest rejected me (brutal). I saw LTN getting w girls tho, even manlets, so it seems NT is most important unless ur chad, HTN autists like me can’t compete. I will never recover from this night, i’m sticking to OLD.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21898, Deleted member 15164, ShowerMaxxing and 16 others
You dumb nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 21403 and Ohwell 2.0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, ShowerMaxxing, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Went out to the club tonight w my friend for about an hour and a half, couldn’t stay any longer cause brutality was getting to me. Made out w 2 chicks, and got their numbers (probably fake), rest rejected me (brutal). I saw LTN getting w girls tho, even manlets, so it seems NT is most important unless ur chad, HTN autists like me can’t compete. I will never recover from this night, i’m sticking to OLD.
You're not a HTN

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Blond3cel
i saw legit subhumans hooking up w girls much better looking than the girls i got with, how do u explain that
I’m sure you also saw sub animals in the back of the club awkwardly holding a drink bobbing their head.

Those are the real incels. Stop complaining.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and theRiderEffect
Brag bait as usual

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 28219, It'snotover and 1 other person
most people on my rate me post said i was htn, what am i , mtn ? Here is another photo of me (using remini because of skin blemishes). I’m also 6ft too, WTF am i doing wrong. do i need to debloat?

64A37329 B628 4108 A5A4 7956BE6E8231

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, subhuman incel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
most people on my rate me post said i was htn, what am i , mtn ? Here is another photo of me (using remini because of skin blemishes). I’m also 6ft too, WTF am i doing wrong. do i need to debloat?

View attachment 2276464
Chad, you’re probably autistic go to therapy you sick animal.

I wish death upon you and your family

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, It'snotover and aBetterMii
i
Brag bait as usual
I’m not bragging, i saw dudes much worse looking (and shorter) than me getting with girls. I don’t get it. 2 isn’t enough, it should’ve been 6 if i was actually good looking. I need to debloat and get jaw filler + buccal fat pad removal

Sir, you might be autistic.
No i think i am cursed by god. All the chicks i approached rejected me, even ltbs. The only two chicks i got w came up to me. It’s like i’m not in control of my life, and god is playing a cruel game with me. I cannot handle it

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jase, ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
No i think i am cursed by god. All the chicks i approached rejected me, even ltbs. The only two chicks i got w came up to me. It’s like i’m not in control of my life, and god is playing a cruel game with me. I cannot handle it
How did you approach them? Why you did not bag one you made out with? Luck is a factor too ngl.

How did you approach them? Why you did not bag one you made out with? Luck is a factor too ngl.
I didn’t approach them, they came up to me. One chick started grinding on me, the other touched my arms. But the one’s i did approach, all gave me a look of disgust, WTF!!! I couldn’t bag either cause i didn’t hear shit, only got their numbers and are yet to text them (because i know they will be fake numbers)

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I didn’t approach them, they came up to me. One chick started grinding on me, the other touched my arms. But the one’s i did approach, all gave me a look of disgust, WTF!!! I couldn’t bag either cause i didn’t hear shit, only got their numbers and are yet to text them (because i know they will be fake numbers)
Also get good at dancing. Still should try to close not get their fucking number. If girl didnt find you very attractive she would not have approached you.

Also get good at dancing. Still should try to close not get their fucking number. If girl didnt find you very attractive she would not have approached you.
i was w my friend who was staying the night so kinda couldn’t , also assumed it was pointless since only chads get to take home chicks from the club (from what i’ve read). Besides, after we stopped kissing she walked off, so didn’t matter.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Non NT don't bother with clubs try find a pretty introverted girl your face is good enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
i was w my friend who was staying the night so kinda couldn’t , also assumed it was pointless since only chads get to take home chicks from the club (from what i’ve read). Besides, after we stopped kissing she walked off, so didn’t matter.
Still okay, you got some experience at least. Continue going out to be more nt.

Non NT don't bother with clubs try find a pretty introverted girl your face is good enough
how? tinder sucks cause of flaking and is destroying my mental health, and after tonight i realise clubs fucking suck too. At work no chicks are there that are my age, and at uni my course only has ugly indians (cybersecurity). i’m doomed

read this

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Staceymaxxing and Mhhmmmm808
read this

brutal, but i only have autist gym photos and selfies for old. so i think that’s a big reason why i get flaked on, i never really go out and take pics. And you’re right about manlets and ltns that are social maxxed pulling chicks, dudes in big groups had all the girls around them. wtf is the solution though, i only have a small friend group 4, and 2 of them don’t like clubbing

i lost a $180 ring too because it fell off my finger because of leanmaxxing. wtf man

• JFL
Reactions: bishounen0bladee, kuroro, Deleted member 27472 and 4 others
how? tinder sucks cause of flaking and is destroying my mental health, and after tonight i realise clubs fucking suck too. At work no chicks are there that are my age, and at uni my course only has ugly indians (cybersecurity). i’m doomed
Find hobbies, do activities that don't involve alcohol, meet new people go travel, do sports get a part time job etc etc etc

If you're your avi then how tf are you doing bad on OLD? What's your height 6'0?

Btw i can relate to what you say. Everyone pretty much rates me HTN and i went to a club twice at 6'3, chadlite face and designer clothes and all the girls looked at me in disgust lmao. Then one rejected me and went to a legit LTN who looked like a complete crackhead and started making out with him, he was in a big group also.

But bro with your body and face how tf do u not do well on tinder etc? You literally have top 5% body, and good face and good height and mog most men to suicide?

No way you don't get hookups?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Sprinkles
meet new people go travel
This guy should honestly just go to a beach party or something where he can show off his body and he will get women easy tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision

View attachment 2276464
If thats actually you its over if you cant get shit your omega Autistic.

• JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel
saw LTN getting w girls tho, even manlets, so it seems NT is most important unless ur chad, HTN autists like me can’t compete. I
tales

If thats actually you its over if you cant get shit your omega Autistic.
i have 2 body, i lost my khhv 1 month ago on my first date

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
your supposed to find a life partner in your prime youth years

Skill issue

When I was telling y'all it's not easier irl. I pull HTB/lites from clubs and some niggas here have seen it. I literally tell them the same shit, you can't just wrap up attraction as just be good looking bro

Especially higher tier foids that have a big ego, even if they like you won't approach you but might give IOI (My last stacylite model date only approached me cause her gay friend pushed her to)

Girls are just as nervous sometimes or intimidated, so they expect the guy to be the initiator which you did sometimes but probably came off non NT

Many chadlites here cry about the same thing but go back to talking about how they mog this and that like that's the only thing that matters for women when there are manlets and average dudes pulling jfl

It's irrelevant if you're non NT. NT pill is not a cope, and life will teach you guys the hard way. Do not be one of those guys that neglect the NT pill, most people here are autistic and so it makes sense they're socially stunted but don't deny that shit, it's powerful in its own right(social circle is another which is also unironically connected to being social/NT).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, ShowerMaxxing and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Skill issue

When I was telling y'all it's not easier irl. I pull HTB/lites from clubs and some niggas here have seen it. I literally tell them the same shit, you can't just wrap up attraction as just be good looking bro

Especially higher tier foids that have a big ego, even if they like you won't approach you but might give IOI (My last stacylite model date only approached me cause her gay friend pushed her to)

Girls are just as nervous sometimes or intimidated, so they expect the guy to be the initiator which you did sometimes but probably came off non NT

Many chadlites here cry about the same thing but go back to talking about how they mog this and that like that's the only thing that matters for women when there are manlets and average dudes pulling jfl

It's irrelevant if you're non NT. NT pill is not a cope, and life will teach you guys the hard way. Do not be one of those guys that neglect the NT pill, most people here are autistic and so it makes sense they're socially stunted but don't deny that shit, it's powerful in its own right(social circle is another which is also unironically connected to being social/NT).
what do you mean by NT though, i don’t think i hv autism (srs). Throughout school i’ve never had a problem making friends, even was in the popular group for a few years. What should i say when approaching these chicks, you can barely hear anything anyway? I just walk up to them, say ‘ay lemme get your number’ - and either they’ll look at me with disgust and walk away, or give me their number. Dancing w them is different, i will usually approach the chicks who are by themselves or with one other friend, while they aren’t dancing. what should i be doing instead?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Skill issue

It's irrelevant if you're non NT. NT pill is not a cope, mand life will teach you guys the hard way. Do not be one of those guys that neglect the NT pill, most people here are autistic and so it makes sense they're socially stunted but don't deny that shit, it's powerful in its own right(social circle is another which is also unironically connected to being social/NT).
Imo if your black Clubs are eaiser than apps. Apps narrow your pool drastically and girls play games. But irl their games aren’t as much, also appr isnt as bad, yes rejection happens but just go for them 18-20 year old drunk foids 100% gurantee kiss at the very least from one of them, niggas need to stop chasing girls 21+ age those girls have a stick up their arse

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing

View attachment 2276464
Fast for 3 days once or twice a month to debloat. Also train neck/traps more.

what do you mean by NT though, i don’t think i hv autism (srs). Throughout school i’ve never had a problem making friends, even was in the popular group for a few years. What should i say when approaching these chicks, you can barely hear anything anyway? I just walk up to them, say ‘ay lemme get your number’ - and either they’ll look at me with disgust and walk away, or give me their number. Dancing w them is different, i will usually approach the chicks who are by themselves or with one other friend, while they aren’t dancing. what should i be doing instead?
Ngl to you, there's nobody that can teach you NT on text. It is not even about what you say but how you say it

Communication is I think 55% nonverbal, 38% vocal and 7% actual words

Successful salesmen say things the right way over a call, and are trained with certain phrases for weeks or months or years and that is just 38%
Me and you can walk up to a chick, say the same things and if she's not BBC only or white only or niche and it was actually equal, I'd have the edge based on how I tease and play with her body language

But yes body language is very very important ESPECIALLY as you can't hear much in clubs and you have to be low inhib in your mannerisms that you dont give a fuck. Open body language vs closed body language for a very basic start

Also calibrating their reaction and what type of group it is, reading the pecking order or who calls the shots, easing your way into it and vibing with them first, watching their face, who is mirroring you and knowing when to back off etc
It's a lot of energy involved and micro expressions

All of the stuff that very good socially iq normies(not the ones who struggle with social anxiety and barely talk to people) would do instinctively and effortlessly, I'm sorry but for success in clubs consistently you have to be very socially aware and preferably go out more often to pick up on patterns and reading people/knowing the right things to say or do

This is stuff that can't be deconstructed easily which is why it makes sense that it is almost never talked about here, you have to practice and see others do this stuff irl and combine that with looks and you're basically unstoppable
Irl game is not just muh looks, it's not OLD where its just pictures, there's a whole lot happening irl that they can smell your energy much better especially when they aren't into you first or giving IOI

I've been at the approaching girls first vs waiting for IOI first. You can get away with less social iq with the second than the first.

But hey maybe you just need to debloat and get jaw filler and buccal fat pad removal and you'll be pulling most girls you walk up to without uttering a word hahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Mhhmmmm808, theRiderEffect and 1 other person

View attachment 2276464
You are a manlet. If you were a 6'5 robust mogger you would likely have been luck.
I want to get limb lengthening for this reason (my 6'0 manletism).

I’m sure you also saw sub animals in the back of the club awkwardly holding a drink bobbing their head.

Those are the real incels. Stop complaining.
what do you think is going on in their head

Ngl to you, there's nobody that can teach you NT on text. It is not even about what you say but how you say it

Communication is I think 55% nonverbal, 38% vocal and 7% actual words

Successful salesmen say things the right way over a call, and are trained with certain phrases for weeks or months or years and that is just 38%
Me and you can walk up to a chick, say the same things and if she's not BBC only or white only or niche and it was actually equal, I'd have the edge based on how I tease and play with her body language

But yes body language is very very important ESPECIALLY as you can't hear much in clubs and you have to be low inhib in your mannerisms that you dont give a fuck. Open body language vs closed body language for a very basic start

Also calibrating their reaction and what type of group it is, reading the pecking order or who calls the shots, easing your way into it and vibing with them first, watching their face, who is mirroring you and knowing when to back off etc
It's a lot of energy involved and micro expressions

All of the stuff that very good socially iq normies(not the ones who struggle with social anxiety and barely talk to people) would do instinctively and effortlessly, I'm sorry but for success in clubs consistently you have to be very socially aware and preferably go out more often to pick up on patterns and reading people/knowing the right things to say or do

This is stuff that can't be deconstructed easily which is why it makes sense that it is almost never talked about here, you have to practice and see others do this stuff irl and combine that with looks and you're basically unstoppable
Irl game is not just muh looks, it's not OLD where its just pictures, there's a whole lot happening irl that they can smell your energy much better especially when they aren't into you first or giving IOI

I've been at the approaching girls first vs waiting for IOI first. You can get away with less social iq with the second than the first.

But hey maybe you just need to debloat and get jaw filler and buccal fat pad removal and you'll be pulling most girls you walk up to without uttering a word hahaha
dont you get mentally tired doing that

i saw legit subhumans hooking up w girls much better looking than the girls i got with, how do u explain that
Were they in a social circle?

It's irrelevant if you're non NT. NT pill is not a cope, and life will teach you guys the hard way.
If a NT guy loses his social circle. He's fucked.

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect