Rage clubbing story. I got brutally cucked and robbed of a ons by a chad.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Yesterday night i had such a brutal experience from clubbing that i could barely sleep out of anger.
Long story short. I saw a cute girl that was walking around alone in the club. Approached her and she immediately was interested in me. We talked, she offered me a drink, we kissed, talked sexual stuff, she gave me a lot of IOIs. In the end i went outside with her to smoke (wanted to take her home), we kissed and i even touched her pussy/ass. Suddenly she said "omg what is this guy doing here!!?" I asked "who" and she said "i just saw a guy that i worked with. Really dont know why he is here"
Her mood really changed a lot, and i could see she was thinking only about him.
I didnt see him, so i just thought it was a strange co worker of her. Then she wanted to go inside again, and immediately she left me to "get a drink".
I knew she is gone, and 10min later i saw her looking at the best looking guy in the whole club. 😡😡😡😡 Italian looking chad.

She looked up to him like she is in love. The 1-2 hours she just spent with me was simply blown away for her. He was just standing there arrogant and with uninterested body language.
Then she saw me again and winked at me smiling, but i just ignored her and looked away.
10 Minuted later she was on a coach sitting on his lap, making out 😡
After half an hour of him using her as a toy, he left her with his boys and she was standing alone at the club again. She tried to get back my attention, but i couldt deal with the brutal mogging and cucking. I ignored her.
The whole night ruined because i was not the best looking guy in the club 😡

This kind of brutal shit is happening to me a lot, since i am in the game of having a bit success with girls and doing clubbing. I guess i need to deal with this stuff better and leave my ego at home. Before looksmaxing i could not even talk to a girl without getting ignored.

Last edited:
BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Zephir
You still could've pumped & dumped. I know I would've.

Main

Main

x

“clubbing story. I got brutally cucked and robbed of a ons by a chad.”​

SORRY ABOUT THAT :forcedsmile:

96220D34 B615 4337 946E 73D29B3BF3A2

Papal_Guard

Papal_Guard

Zephir

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Nintendo Wiicel, 2019 LDAR Worlds Semi-Finalist
Medd supremacy
Taking over the mogosphere
One mog at a time :feelsez:

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
based Chad he just used her(y)
His body language was so desinterested and arrogant. She did whatever it taked to get his attention and he simply gave a fuck about her. Was just sipping on his drink and let her do the work.

On the other hand there was me that invested 1-2 hours of game and overthinking every sentence i will say and what i will do next.

khvirgin

khvirgin

Zephir
I was walking around with 5-7cm soles. Besides 2 190cm guys i was one of the taller guys there.
I am a professional looks frauder for clubbing. Specially my tanning cream and colored contacts.
how will you deal with all that shit when you're gonna look for a relationship? :Comfy:

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

Zephir
Do you go clubbing alone when you try and pull?

O

one job away

Zephir
Yesterday night i had such a brutal experience from clubbing that i could barely sleep out of anger.
Long story short. I saw a cute girl that was walking around alone in the club. Approached her and she immediately was interested in me. We talked, she offered me a drink, we kissed, talked sexual stuff, she gave me a lot of IOIs. In the end i went outside with her to smoke (wanted to take her home), we kissed and i even touched her pussy/ass. Suddenly she said "omg what is this guy doing here!!?" I asked "who" and she said "i just saw a guy that i worked with. Really dont know why he is here"
I didnt see him, so i just thought it was a strange co worker of her. Then she wanted to go inside again, and immediately she left me to "get a drink".
I knew she is gone, and 10min later i saw her looking at the best looking guy in the whole club. 😡😡😡😡 Italian looking chad.

She looked up to him like she is in love. The 1-2 hours she just spent with me was simply blown away for her. He was just standing there arrogant and with uninterested body language.
Then she saw me again and winked at me smiling, but i just ignored her and looked away.
After half an hour of him using her as a toy, he left her with his boys and she was standing alone at the club again. She tried to get back my attention, but i couldt deal with the brutal mogging and cucking. I ignored her.

This kind of brutal shit is happening to me a lot, since i am in the game of having a bit success with girls and doing clubbing. I guess i need to deal with this stuff better and leave my ego at home. Before looksmaxing i could not even talk to a girl without getting ignored.
Pics of the chad ?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Do you go clubbing alone when you try and pull?
I made the mistake of going clubbing with a really attractive high tier chad. Also gave me a lot of negative events and depression.
Now i just go with some average normie friends, and use them when i am not in a set with a girl. But approaching i do alone. Since i am looksmaxed and have full head of hair, i dont give a fuck anymore. No approach anxiety.

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

Zephir
I made the mistake of going clubbing with a really attractive high tier chad. Also gave me a lot of negative events and depression.
Now i just go with some average normie friends, and use them when i am not in a set with a girl. But approaching i do alone. Since i am looksmaxed and have full head of hair, i dont give a fuck anymore. No approach anxiety.
Nice - I prefer going out alone because if im with friends i get self concious about getting rejectdd in front of them - alone is I feel less anxious

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
His body language was so desinterested and arrogant. She did whatever it taked to get his attention and he simply gave a fuck about her. Was just sipping on his drink and let her do the work.

On the other hand there was me that invested 1-2 hours of game and overthinking every sentence i will say and what i will do next.
well u kissed her and shit also thats a W. u r probably normie/htn?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
I think between normie and htn. I do a lot of frauding. Hair, beard, skin, insoles, contacts.
The problem is that i am already late 20s (lost years as a balding cel :cry:) and think i look a lot younger/better in dark clubbing light.

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

WHITE MANS BURDEN: PROTECTOR OF THE GANGES 🇵🇰 🇮🇳
Ngl I have had this happen to me before you have no idea how brutal it is I almost cried when it happens to me back in 2020 post Covid

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
I think between normie and htn. I do a lot of frauding. Hair, beard, skin, insoles, contacts.
The problem is that i am already late 20s (lost years as a balding cel :cry:) and think i look a lot younger/better in dark clubbing light.
do u usually kiss girls in Clubs?

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

Love and War
That’s why I sit at home contemplating suicide in despair there’s nothing for any ugly man on this planet. Some men were born to die.
Spawn killed...

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

Love and War
Mog or be mogged tbh...

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
List all your looksmaxs/frauds.
Fillers, beard, hairsystem, botox, skincare, leanmaxxing/gym, lifts, blue contacts, got my upper teeth fixed, tanning cream, dyed brows.

metagross

metagross

Zephir

Fuck, it's just too brutal. I could never go into a club. The mogging would be insane.

Stuff like this would definitely, 100%, happen to me. It's a mog or be mogged world out there.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Fuck, it's just too brutal. I could never go into a club. The mogging would be insane.

Stuff like this would definitely, 100%, happen to me. It's a mog or be mogged world out there.
The most brutal thing that can happen is if you go to a party with your girlfriend, and she starts flirting with a chad. You will go insane.

Ethniframementalcel

Ethniframementalcel

Diamond
Yet another brutal chadpill, the justshowupasachadpill is undefeated

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Zephir

Sometimes this happens tbh you can't dwell on it tbh, people get got sometimes lol even @FloridaDude has had this happen to him most likely some point in his life. And @Amnesia most likely too lol. Just gotta realise women aren't shit typically

Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

Zephir
Sometimes this happens tbh you can't dwell on it tbh, people get got sometimes lol even @FloridaDude has had this happen to him most likely some point in his life. And @Amnesia most likely too lol. Just gotta realise women aren't shit typically
what about @cocainecowboy?
that would never happen to him

TITUS

TITUS

Zephir
Fillers, beard, hairsystem, botox, skincare, leanmaxxing/gym, lifts, blue contacts, got my upper teeth fixed, tanning cream, dyed brows.
Did you post pics of yourself already?

TITUS

TITUS

Zephir
The most brutal thing that can happen is if you go to a party with your girlfriend, and she starts flirting with a chad. You will go insane.
Or taking het to the gym and she starts squating in front of chad to get his attention.

Deleted member 5786

Deleted member 5786

Zephir
Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Did you get transplant?

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Having an extraverted clubbing girlfriend = your own fault jfl. What did you expect

D

Delucci99

Iron
hairsystem
But i will get a transplant this year
Hey may i just ask what do you think about the hairsystem? I am turning 23 in may and my hair is going bro. I dont want to waste these years to this balding shit when i can just get a hairsystem. What do you think?