clubbing story. I got brutally cucked and robbed of a ons by a chad.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Yesterday night i had such a brutal experience from clubbing that i could barely sleep out of anger.
Long story short. I saw a cute girl that was walking around alone in the club. Approached her and she immediately was interested in me. We talked, she offered me a drink, we kissed, talked sexual stuff, she gave me a lot of IOIs. In the end i went outside with her to smoke (wanted to take her home), we kissed and i even touched her pussy/ass. Suddenly she said "omg what is this guy doing here!!?" I asked "who" and she said "i just saw a guy that i worked with. Really dont know why he is here"
Her mood really changed a lot, and i could see she was thinking only about him.
I didnt see him, so i just thought it was a strange co worker of her. Then she wanted to go inside again, and immediately she left me to "get a drink".
I knew she is gone, and 10min later i saw her looking at the best looking guy in the whole club. 😡😡😡😡 Italian looking chad.

She looked up to him like she is in love. The 1-2 hours she just spent with me was simply blown away for her. He was just standing there arrogant and with uninterested body language.
Then she saw me again and winked at me smiling, but i just ignored her and looked away.
10 Minuted later she was on a coach sitting on his lap, making out 😡
After half an hour of him using her as a toy, he left her with his boys and she was standing alone at the club again. She tried to get back my attention, but i couldt deal with the brutal mogging and cucking. I ignored her.
The whole night ruined because i was not the best looking guy in the club 😡

This kind of brutal shit is happening to me a lot, since i am in the game of having a bit success with girls and doing clubbing. I guess i need to deal with this stuff better and leave my ego at home. Before looksmaxing i could not even talk to a girl without getting ignored.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bwrauycnee, ConspiracyTheory, Elvisandreaa and 20 others
italians win again :chad:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 22126, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
time to book your LL bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and teenmax
You still could've pumped & dumped. I know I would've.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel

“clubbing story. I got brutally cucked and robbed of a ons by a chad.”​

SORRY ABOUT THAT :forcedsmile:

96220D34 B615 4337 946E 73D29B3BF3A2

• JFL
Reactions: galego123, tyronelite, hairyballscel and 5 others

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FoolOfAGook and Deleted member
time to book your LL bro
I was walking around with 5-7cm soles. Besides 2 190cm guys i was one of the taller guys there.
I am a professional looks frauder for clubbing. Specially my tanning cream and colored contacts.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Mouthbreath, Eduardo DOV and 7 others
Medd supremacy
Taking over the mogosphere
One mog at a time :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
based Chad he just used her(y)

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, thereallegend, metagross and 3 others
based Chad he just used her(y)
His body language was so desinterested and arrogant. She did whatever it taked to get his attention and he simply gave a fuck about her. Was just sipping on his drink and let her do the work.

On the other hand there was me that invested 1-2 hours of game and overthinking every sentence i will say and what i will do next.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, makeme183, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
I was walking around with 5-7cm soles. Besides 2 190cm guys i was one of the taller guys there.
I am a professional looks frauder for clubbing. Specially my tanning cream and colored contacts.
how will you deal with all that shit when you're gonna look for a relationship? :Comfy:

how will you deal with all that shit when you're gonna look for a relationship? :Comfy:
Impossible for me to get into a relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Bdh
Do you go clubbing alone when you try and pull?

Yesterday night i had such a brutal experience from clubbing that i could barely sleep out of anger.
Long story short. I saw a cute girl that was walking around alone in the club. Approached her and she immediately was interested in me. We talked, she offered me a drink, we kissed, talked sexual stuff, she gave me a lot of IOIs. In the end i went outside with her to smoke (wanted to take her home), we kissed and i even touched her pussy/ass. Suddenly she said "omg what is this guy doing here!!?" I asked "who" and she said "i just saw a guy that i worked with. Really dont know why he is here"
I didnt see him, so i just thought it was a strange co worker of her. Then she wanted to go inside again, and immediately she left me to "get a drink".
I knew she is gone, and 10min later i saw her looking at the best looking guy in the whole club. 😡😡😡😡 Italian looking chad.

She looked up to him like she is in love. The 1-2 hours she just spent with me was simply blown away for her. He was just standing there arrogant and with uninterested body language.
Then she saw me again and winked at me smiling, but i just ignored her and looked away.
After half an hour of him using her as a toy, he left her with his boys and she was standing alone at the club again. She tried to get back my attention, but i couldt deal with the brutal mogging and cucking. I ignored her.

This kind of brutal shit is happening to me a lot, since i am in the game of having a bit success with girls and doing clubbing. I guess i need to deal with this stuff better and leave my ego at home. Before looksmaxing i could not even talk to a girl without getting ignored.
Pics of the chad ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, thereallegend, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
Do you go clubbing alone when you try and pull?
I made the mistake of going clubbing with a really attractive high tier chad. Also gave me a lot of negative events and depression.
Now i just go with some average normie friends, and use them when i am not in a set with a girl. But approaching i do alone. Since i am looksmaxed and have full head of hair, i dont give a fuck anymore. No approach anxiety.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, thereallegend, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
I made the mistake of going clubbing with a really attractive high tier chad. Also gave me a lot of negative events and depression.
Now i just go with some average normie friends, and use them when i am not in a set with a girl. But approaching i do alone. Since i am looksmaxed and have full head of hair, i dont give a fuck anymore. No approach anxiety.
Nice - I prefer going out alone because if im with friends i get self concious about getting rejectdd in front of them - alone is I feel less anxious

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
His body language was so desinterested and arrogant. She did whatever it taked to get his attention and he simply gave a fuck about her. Was just sipping on his drink and let her do the work.

On the other hand there was me that invested 1-2 hours of game and overthinking every sentence i will say and what i will do next.
well u kissed her and shit also thats a W. u r probably normie/htn?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I think between normie and htn. I do a lot of frauding. Hair, beard, skin, insoles, contacts.
The problem is that i am already late 20s (lost years as a balding cel :cry:) and think i look a lot younger/better in dark clubbing light.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Baldingman1998 and .👽.
Ngl I have had this happen to me before you have no idea how brutal it is I almost cried when it happens to me back in 2020 post Covid

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
I think between normie and htn. I do a lot of frauding. Hair, beard, skin, insoles, contacts.
The problem is that i am already late 20s (lost years as a balding cel :cry:) and think i look a lot younger/better in dark clubbing light.
do u usually kiss girls in Clubs?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and getra
That’s why I sit at home contemplating suicide in despair there’s nothing for any ugly man on this planet. Some men were born to die.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nosemaxxing, Deleted member 5786, metagross and 1 other person
That’s why I sit at home contemplating suicide in despair there’s nothing for any ugly man on this planet. Some men were born to die.
I dont like this mindset. Only makes sense if you are over 35yrs or below 175cm.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9568, thereallegend and 1 other person
List all your looksmaxs/frauds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and onfiresems
Spawn killed...

Mog or be mogged tbh...

List all your looksmaxs/frauds.
Fillers, beard, hairsystem, botox, skincare, leanmaxxing/gym, lifts, blue contacts, got my upper teeth fixed, tanning cream, dyed brows.

Fuck, it's just too brutal. I could never go into a club. The mogging would be insane.

Stuff like this would definitely, 100%, happen to me. It's a mog or be mogged world out there.

Fuck, it's just too brutal. I could never go into a club. The mogging would be insane.

Stuff like this would definitely, 100%, happen to me. It's a mog or be mogged world out there.
The most brutal thing that can happen is if you go to a party with your girlfriend, and she starts flirting with a chad. You will go insane.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Baldingman1998, Stevensmithgerard and 3 others
The most brutal thing that can happen is if you go to a party with your girlfriend, and she starts flirting with a chad. You will go insane.
I will never get a girlfriend who likes to go clubbing. Never ever. I would rather die incel than be brutally humiliated by my own girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5786
Yet another brutal chadpill, the justshowupasachadpill is undefeated

Sometimes this happens tbh you can't dwell on it tbh, people get got sometimes lol even @FloridaDude has had this happen to him most likely some point in his life. And @Amnesia most likely too lol. Just gotta realise women aren't shit typically

Sometimes this happens tbh you can't dwell on it tbh, people get got sometimes lol even @FloridaDude has had this happen to him most likely some point in his life. And @Amnesia most likely too lol. Just gotta realise women aren't shit typically
what about @cocainecowboy?
that would never happen to him

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16058
Fillers, beard, hairsystem, botox, skincare, leanmaxxing/gym, lifts, blue contacts, got my upper teeth fixed, tanning cream, dyed brows.
Did you post pics of yourself already?

Or taking het to the gym and she starts squating in front of chad to get his attention.

Did you get transplant?

Having an extraverted clubbing girlfriend = your own fault jfl. What did you expect

hairsystem
But i will get a transplant this year
Hey may i just ask what do you think about the hairsystem? I am turning 23 in may and my hair is going bro. I dont want to waste these years to this balding shit when i can just get a hairsystem. What do you think?

sounds like chad left her behind for you but you didn't take it. lol not chad's fault you're an emo