Clubcels In My City - Broad Generalization of the Competition

828e556a-d9ae-4c45-96e2-17399d102da4-jpeg.1255095
which one is makingithappen?

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
But leeewks are everything you’re coping bro:soy:
It’s 70% looks and 30% game. Game allows you to capitalize on your looks. Looks get your foot in the door but game is what helps you convert attraction to a lay. You want to come off as a masculine fun guy that she’ll have a good time with. So ideally you should focus on looks as well as improving your game and social skills by talking to lots of hot girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible, OOGABOOGA and tyronelite
It’s 70% looks and 30% game. Game allows you to capitalize on your looks. Looks get your foot in the door but game is what helps you convert attraction to a lay. You want to come off as a masculine fun guy that she’ll have a good time with. So ideally you should focus on looks as well as improving your game and social skills by talking to lots of hot girls.
Bro can you not detect sarcasm lol u weren’t supposed to reply back with an essay :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 14274
no chads though. htns at best. I think you're like a 7.5 as opposed to an 8 but I wouldn't blame you if you rounded up.
most dudes on here are 5s and 6s

• +1
Bro can you not detect sarcasm lol u weren’t supposed to reply back with an essay :feelskek:
Ik you were being sarcastic lol we pretty much agree that looks and game matter. But I just wanted to flesh it out.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
looks are more like 90% if not more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
looks are more like 90% if not more
Wrong. Sometimes a girl can be highly attracted to you but doesn’t want be judged by her friends for being a slut. Or one of her friends might be jealous. Or there may be guys in the group that you need to win over in order to take her home. All of these situations require game and social skills.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Wrong. Sometimes a girl can be highly attracted to you but doesn’t want be judged by her friends for being a slut. Or one of her friends might be jealous. Or there may be guys in the group that you need to win over in order to take her home. All of these situations require game and social skills.
the better ur looks the less "game" u have to be involved in, which is an obvious blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 14274
JFL best looking dude there is 5.1 PSL JFLLLLLLLLLL what a subhuman city (al mog me tho)

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus and tyronelite
I think you're like a 7.5 as opposed to an 8 but I wouldn't blame you if you rounded up.
Me ? I’m a normie lol 6 my best day 4/10 on my worst

I’m still in the process of getting down to 15% bf as well

Which one
Yeah even the girls in those pics aren’t hot. Says a lot about ppl that take pictures at clubs instead of having fun.

Yeah even the girls in those pics aren’t hot. Says a lot about ppl that take pictures at clubs instead of having fun.
You must have a harem of stacies in your pocket

"Game" is something you apply when she already finds you somewhat attractive.

All of them have 6/10 faces and above. And the ones who have a 5/10 face have height to make up for it.

I'd say you need to be at least a 5/10 to go to a club and at least 6/10 to go to a club and be able to link with females.

@tyronelite sound right?
:ROFLMAO:
ok

I’m still in the process of getting down to 15% bf as well
using IRL standards for practicality. Chads are a threat but are rarely seen. especially in Toronto it seems.
shoot for like 8 percent bf though it would be low but still somewhat manageable

• +1
mostly normies who dont slay. some guys are chadlite tho i think thos will get a girl. 80/20 rule applies to clubs too even tho i don't visit clubs its obvious:smonk:

• +1
using IRL standards for practicality. Chads are a threat but are rarely seen. especially in Toronto it seems.
shoot for like 8 percent bf though it would be low but still somewhat manageable
8% ? :lul::lul: Nah I’m good that’s too much dedication

If I don’t have a lean face by the time abs show it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
niggas here are so retarded that they think you need to be 6'5 and 5PSL, just to cross the gaze of a woman at a nightclub JFL.
I'm 6'7" and 3.75-4 PSL and am invisible around women.
All lokn like shit. 3 psl is average in the US clubs. A few white guys look decent but nobody is above 5 psl
They're all 4-5 PSL though. None of them are really below average. This guy is definitely above 5 PSL:

8B68D56A 1A8F 46AF A287 F675ABA7E411

8% ? :lul::lul: Nah I’m good that’s too much dedication

If I don’t have a lean face by the time abs show it’s over
I do 4 hr death workouts so I don't blame you

• +1
Are you UK? Or North America? Really need to find some NT chaps with high appeal to rip up the night scene

A group of NT, blackpilled, gym-maxxed, good height, HTN+ looksmaxxers would be unstoppable.
Where are you from?

I’m so hyper focused on my jaw recession and getting bimax that even in a crowd of dudes I mog I feel mogged simply if they aren’t recessed. According to people here I’d be at the top end of this crowd but that’s not how I feel. Op whatchu think would I be irl nightlife slayer? @trendouche56 you too plus hook me up with shoes nig
Same. I height and frame mog 99% of people but stare at people when I'm on the side of them to get a good look at their maxilla growth. I'm so insecure about it due to being recessed and almost every good looking person has maxilla-mogged me so far that I've seen IRL. There was a bald guy with model-tier forward growth the other day.

• +1
Same. I height and frame mog 99% of people but stare at people when I'm on the side of them to get a good look at their maxilla growth. I'm so insecure about it due to being recessed and almost every good looking person has maxilla-mogged me so far that I've seen IRL. There was a bald guy with model-tier forward growth the other day.
Indeed except my height and frame are mediocre. 6’-6’1, 20 inch bidelt with bad proportions. Height and body are still in the 80s percentile or better. 7-8 in the face but I think bimax could genuinely make me like a 9 with a good body at 6’1 aka chad aka don’t have to try anymore

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
don't think so boss, 6'2 evening barefoot + slightly above average face - (very small) racial tax = solid 6/10, me n u are about the same, both a low 6. idk how you can fluctuate down to a 4/10 unless you hop on some addy and MDMA for a few months and annihilate your skin quality out of existence. getting bigger would be a huge plus too at your height

• +1
Indeed except my height and frame are mediocre. 6’-6’1, 20 inch bidelt with bad proportions. Height and body are still in the 80s percentile or better. 7-8 in the face but I think bimax could genuinely make me like a 9 with a good body at 6’1 aka chad aka don’t have to try anymore
You're not a good candidate for bimax though. I think implants would work better for you. Don't want to risk chimp lip and nose issues.

• Hmm...
Chads don’t take these pics and chads aren’t rare at all irl @volcelfatcel @looksmaxxer234 peep guy in the back in black shirt
962B46AA 90FE 4310 8127 E8E2F1D3D027

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 14274 and Looks234
Wtf bro

Bunch of subhumans

Not a single one mogs me

• +1
Are you UK? Or North America? Really need to find some NT chaps with high appeal to rip up the night scene

A group of NT, blackpilled, gym-maxxed, good height, HTN+ looksmaxxers would be unstoppable.
🇺🇸

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
don't think so boss, 6'2 evening barefoot + slightly above average face - (very small) racial tax = solid 6/10, me n u are about the same, both a low 6. idk how you can fluctuate down to a 4/10 unless you hop on some addy and MDMA for a few months and annihilate your skin quality out of existence. getting bigger would be a huge plus too at your height
Yeah it’s a process. I’m aiming before 2021 ends to reach 15%. I’m not too worried about muscle rn I have excess fat around my midsection

• +1
Reactions: chadison
He is right, those guys are in the club while Chads like Amnesia are busy slaying and don't have time to waste in the club. 99% of those guys didn't have sex that night.
Isn't amnesia 5'5 without shoes one

You're not a good candidate for bimax though. I think implants would work better for you. Don't want to risk chimp lip and nose issues.
Imma have to revisit our convo bc I don’t remember your reasons for thinking this. I’ve come to agree that I can’t do much maxillary movement but a slight maxillary movement to decrease folds a bit with a good bit of ccw and lower third advancement could unlock a really top tier jaw and Muh hollow cheeks and shit

Chads don’t take these pics and chads aren’t rare at all irl @volcelfatcel @looksmaxxer234 peep guy in the back in black shirtView attachment 1255708
These pics weren’t taken by the guys themselves LOL

I just found these pics on all the club / venues websites. The establishments photographer takes pics of everyone

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 7580
These pics weren’t taken by the guys themselves LOL

I just found these pics on all the club / venues websites. The establishments photographer takes pics of everyone
Yea I mean I rarely see chads pose for these pics for photographers

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and tyronelite
Yea I mean I rarely see chads pose for these pics for photographers
Even if they don’t you’ll rarely see chads in average clubs.

Now places like Miami, NYC, LA? You’ll def see some in the club especially the high end ones

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Even if they don’t you’ll rarely see chads in average clubs.

Now places like Miami, NYC, LA? You’ll def see some in the club especially the high end ones
Depends what club/bar you’re going to... if I go to a high class bar/club I’d see lots of chads (not models like opry but irl chads)

• +1
Depends what club/bar you’re going to... if I go to a high class bar/club I’d see lots of chads (not models like opry but irl chads)
What part of Canada are you in?

What part of Canada are you in?
Western
I don’t live in a big city like vancouver but id say there are chads everywhere , just more model looking guys in bigger cities

Depends what you mean by a chad... you rarely see model looking guys

Actually one of the big Canadian models is from same city as me but he obviously moved

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and tyronelite
It seems @chadison and @tyronelite are part of the few people who actually have a life outside of this forum - most people dwell here and have their brains fried from discussing male models daily. IRL standards are much much lower than on this forum. I'll be considered a HTN on this site but I get insane IOIs and choosing signals IRL. People like @trendouche56 claim that natty physique makes you invisible IRL, meanwhile I get approached and complimented on my natty physique IRL and have one of the best physiques at my gym. There's so much delusion on here. I know cities like LA, Miami, NYC and London are competitive but I doubt most of these guys even live there.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Johanjohan, Heguldus and 2 others
Imma have to revisit our convo bc I don’t remember your reasons for thinking this. I’ve come to agree that I can’t do much maxillary movement but a slight maxillary movement to decrease folds a bit with a good bit of ccw and lower third advancement could unlock a really top tier jaw and Muh hollow cheeks and shit
You're better off getting buccal fat removal for hollow cheeks. Moving your maxilla 1mm forward isn't going to do shit.

• +1
It seems @chadison and @tyronelite are part of the few people who actually have a life outside of this forum - most people dwell here and have their brains fried from discussing male models daily. IRL standards are much much lower than on this forum. I'll be considered a HTN on this site but I get insane IOIs and choosing signals IRL. People like @trendouche56 claim that natty physique makes you invisible IRL, meanwhile I get approached and complimented on my natty physique IRL and have one of the best physiques at my gym. There's so much delusion on here. I know cities like LA, Miami, NYC and London are competitive but I doubt most of these guys even live there.
I live in a semi-competitive city, so I also speak from a good representative sample of the population, in which the average male is better looking than men in other areas. I've deduced that HTN is the standard for success where I live. Normies also can have success, but HTN-Chadlite is where it really takes off. You don't need to be chad, after you hit HTN you get more marginal returns from investing effort into learning game than you do expensive surgeries that bump your PSL .1 and take months/years to recover from.

• +1
Reactions: zeke714, fogdart and tyronelite