Clubcels In My City - Broad Generalization of the Competition

yeah I think part of my issue is that I'm meeting these girls at the wrong venues, and I need to improve my LTR "game." Gaming is different when you're going for that vs just a fling, and I don't have much relationship experience (all my lays are ONS/FWB). my university has a heavy party scene and I meet a lot of girls at bars/parties, which are naturally more inclined to the ONS route - thus I've gotten good at that type of game (also threw parties while in HS). I might need to try meeting girls elsewhere, I have a few ideas.
Honestly bro I wouldn’t worry about LTRs rn.. here’s the thing. Most college chicks just want to get fucked, go out every weekend, get wasted & have fun. ESPECIALLY freshmans

The last thing they’re thinking of is settling down while they’re in their prime unless you find a chick who’s totally not into that type of scene

I always saw August-October are the best months cuz that’s when fresh 18 yr old freshman’s start & party the most

Plus what benefits are you getting from an LTR that you can’t get in STRs besides in house guaranteed pussy?

If I were you I’d just stick to dating casually & let em know you’re lookin for more then a hookup but nothing serious (FWB/ STR).

IMO that’s the reason why most guys stay in LTRs. Easier access to the same pussy vs playing the field & going thru days, weeks, sometimes even months of dry spells.

The more experience you gain with different chicks, the better idea you have of what you want from a chick in a LTR based on how they behave, cooperate, and follow your lead / direction

Me personally I know I’m never gonna LTR any of the chicks in my city. I know I ain’t gonna be monogamous so that already wipes out the majority of women willing to accept that I’ll be seeing other women.

And I want to be known as the big dick slayer of my city (not worried about reputation). To me that’s the quickest way to casual sex especially if you’re good in bed & they spread the word to their friends. By the time I’m 28-30 I’ll probably be in a new city & nobody will know my past reputation lol

• +1
Reactions: chadison
idk how people can't just realize that 99% of slaying/relationships you see will just be normies on normies
there's more normies than anything else in the world, that's just how it works

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
idk how people can't just realize that 99% of slaying/relationships you see will just be normies on normies
A man of culture

• +1
Reactions: loksr
They mog me due to their complete neurocranium. Mine looks incomplete. I will always look weird if my eyeballs are bulging, or my short face syndrome, due to a short lower third, literally can't see front teeth while smiling. Now my skull is high T due to the FWHR that my deformity gave me, it traded forward growth for width of skull.

• So Sad
Cope. Hypergamy is 100% real. Normies aren't getting laid until they have a stable job. In my experience only htn had girlfriends and even they struggled. Chad(lite) is where it starts.

Honestly bro I wouldn’t worry about LTRs rn.. here’s the thing. Most college chicks just want to get fucked, go out every weekend, get wasted & have fun. ESPECIALLY freshmans
NIGGA YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT :ROFLMAO:? I'M IN A FRATERNITY. If u think I haven't figured that out by now...
(Blackgymmax gave me the nig pass don't get mad plz)
Girls have literally told me that as well when it arose in convo. what would you do if you were them, young and hot, and had hundreds of guys interested? yep
I always saw August-October are the best months cuz that’s when fresh 18 yr old freshman’s start & party the most
oh yeah, they're referred to as "fresh meat" by the frats here.
Plus what benefits are you getting from an LTR that you can’t get in STRs besides in house guaranteed pussy?

If I were you I’d just stick to dating casually & let em know you’re lookin for more then a hookup but nothing serious (FWB/ STR).
I don't enjoy ONS much. I like fucking a girl ik a decent amount/comfortable with, my FWBs have been way more enjoyable than just replicating ONS's every few weekends. its just my personality type, polar opposite of @trendouche56 apparently
IMO that’s the reason why most guys stay in LTRs. Easier access to the same pussy vs playing the field & going thru days, weeks, sometimes even months of dry spells.
most guys want to stay comfortable, not try for new plates/hookups each week, and struggle to begin with. yes.
And I want to be known as the big dick slayer of my city (not worried about reputation). To me that’s the quickest way to casual sex especially if you’re good in bed & they spread the word to their friends. By the time I’m 28-30 I’ll probably be in a new city & nobody will know my past reputation lol
rootin for you brotha.

You're right tho tbh, I'm just mildly frustrated at the dating climate. it is what it is, I gotta make the best like u said with just telling girls im down for FWB-STR after hooking up initially but that's it

Last edited:
  • +1
I'M IN A FRATERNITY.
Oh right lol I keep forgetting
I don't enjoy ONS much. I like fucking a girl ik a decent amount/comfortable with, my FWBs have been way more enjoyable than just replicating ONS's every few weekends. its just my personality type, polar opposite of @trendouche apparently
I feel ya on that, it all depends on the guy like you said

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Ofc there’s the balding ethnic manlet hiding his ogred hair with a cap
49013446 CBB2 4EC3 B584 AB2F11C032D3

benchod needs to know his place is 6 feet under the dirt

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, oldcelloser, Looks234 and 3 others
Cope. Hypergamy is 100% real. Normies aren't getting laid until they have a stable job. In my experience only htn had girlfriends and even they struggled. Chad(lite) is where it starts.
Lol, no, no it isn’t. Every relationship you see is a looksmatch, stop it.

“normies can’t be homeless losers they have to be normal functioning members of society !!!” Wow what a huge blackpill drop that only gl guys can get away with having bottom tier personalities and lifestyles, crazy. Gender roles =\= hypergamy, but even that is cope because this is not 1950, most girls have jobs too.

hypergamy is cope created by narcy mtn’s who want to pretend that they’re chadlites and that the normie girl who ioi’d them isn’t actually their looksmatch.

if you actually go outside and participate in normal human society you’ll see that everyone is dating their looksmatch, and if you don’t see that you’re probably overrating the absolute fuck out of somebody.

the blackpill is about what gl men CAN do, it has fuck all to do with what normies/subhumans CAN’T do.
Just lol at you thinking only your htn friends have girlfriends, your htn friends are probably mtn’s at best in reality. The absolute vast majority of men have had girlfriends, jfl at the DELUSION of convincing yourselves that INCELS are the NORM holy fuck.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Looks234, Beetlejuice and 3 others
It seems @chadison and @tyronelite are part of the few people who actually have a life outside of this forum - most people dwell here and have their brains fried from discussing male models daily. IRL standards are much much lower than on this forum. I'll be considered a HTN on this site but I get insane IOIs and choosing signals IRL. People like @trendouche56 claim that natty physique makes you invisible IRL, meanwhile I get approached and complimented on my natty physique IRL and have one of the best physiques at my gym. There's so much delusion on here. I know cities like LA, Miami, NYC and London are competitive but I doubt most of these guys even live there.
I mog your physique hard

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14274 and tyronelite
Yup. He just accepted the mog in DMs. Black body building genetics in undefeated.:feelsgood:
JFL after all that talk.. you’d think he’d look like this

Jalen Rose Judging You GIF by ESPN

• JFL
JFL after all that talk.. you’d think he’d look like this

View attachment 1255914

Jalen Rose Judging You GIF by ESPN
Test saturates at 4-6 weeks. I am 7 weeks into my cycle. It’s only up from here and my physique is getting me laid rn and I look good. But if someone else has a good physique I give them credit for it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama
Test saturates at 4-6 weeks. I am 7 weeks into my cycle. It’s only up from here and my physique is getting me laid rn and I look good. But if someone else has a good physique I give them credit for it.
But he’s natty tho

I’m so hyper focused on my jaw recession and getting bimax that even in a crowd of dudes I mog I feel mogged simply if they aren’t recessed. According to people here I’d be at the top end of this crowd but that’s not how I feel. Op whatchu think would I be irl nightlife slayer? @trendouche56 you too plus hook me up with shoes nig
Yeah that's why I don't go outside, I look high T however I have SFS and badly need bimax.

But he’s natty tho
Yeah but I’ve added 20 pounds in 2 months and will surpass once my cycle is over. I ran a half year cut prior to cycle so my starting point was lean and low bf but not much size.

Lol, no, no it isn’t. Every relationship you see is a looksmatch, stop it.

“normies can’t be homeless losers they have to be normal functioning members of society !!!” Wow what a huge blackpill drop that only gl guys can get away with having bottom tier personalities and lifestyles, crazy. Gender roles =\= hypergamy, but even that is cope because this is not 1950, most girls have jobs too.

hypergamy is cope created by narcy mtn’s who want to pretend that they’re chadlites and that the normie girl who ioi’d them isn’t actually their looksmatch.

if you actually go outside and participate in normal human society you’ll see that everyone is dating their looksmatch, and if you don’t see that you’re probably overrating the absolute fuck out of somebody.

the blackpill is about what gl men CAN do, it has fuck all to do with what normies/subhumans CAN’T do.
Just lol at you thinking only your htn friends have girlfriends, your htn friends are probably mtn’s at best in reality. The absolute vast majority of men have had girlfriends, jfl at the DELUSION of convincing yourselves that INCELS are the NORM holy fuck.
High iq

• +1
Reactions: loksr, OOGABOOGA and tyronelite
Yup. He just accepted the mog in DMs. Black body building genetics in undefeated.:feelsgood:
Wait 2 months. Zyzz took 5 cycles to reach his physique. I will likely cruise after 2 cycles and can add mass forever while you’re stuck at natty limit.

• +1
And how he’s here

Celebrate Rest In Peace GIF by Jason Clarke
If I am slaying HT Becky and stacylite here and there now imagine after 2 cycles and running Tren down the line

If I am slaying HT Becky and stacylite here and there now imagine after 2 cycles and running Tren down the line
Tell me.. what’s gonna happen down the line Mr. Tren

Most of them are tall, white, decent shape and have hair = automatic HTN

Good to see that face is getting out there😬👍🏿

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and zeke714
You don’t need to look like a meat head. Lean physique with ab definition is all you need

View attachment 1255499View attachment 1255505
i was just glossing through this thread, but ur missing one thing with this.
once you go clubbing, theres no body halo because nobody would know u lift in a shirt. Its always better to be big enough ontop of being lean to where women can actually SEE your gains just as much as your face because 1) you arent always at the beach shirtless
2) you arent always on tinder
It’s literally the same physique lol
and the guy on the left isnt zyzz physque. Couldn even see the gains in a medium shirt jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
i was just glossing through this thread, but ur missing one thing with this.
once you go clubbing, theres no body halo because nobody would know u lift in a shirt. Its always better to be big enough ontop of being lean to where women can actually SEE your gains just as much as your face because 1) you arent always at the beach shirtless
2) you arent always on tinder

and the guy on the left isnt zyzz physque. Couldn even see the gains in a medium shirt jfl.
This is 100% right. When I was too lean I looked DYEL in a shirt and had no body halo at bars and clubs. Now that I’m on gear and bulking I’m looking bigger in shirts and way better results with girls too because they can see you look big with a shirt on. You can also try wearing a shirt that’s one size smaller to look bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I’m making another thread comparing the women this time

Yessir! looking forward to that one.I already know the homos here are gonna be like "muuh landwhale:feelsuhh:"

"muuh muuuh she looks too ethnic :feelsgood:"

• JFL
this you OP right ?
D42CE899 7D6B 4A40 9B4F 46E5656097B0 LI

very homosex ngl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and tyronelite