CLUBS & BARS ARE BACK OPEN BOYOS

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
It’s been a minute since I’ve made solid threads boys. Now that my state is back open I can finally start my in field / preparing your night out at the club threads.

vegas clubbing GIF by Absolut Elyx

Me and my boy will start our YouTube channel soon doing interviews, vlogs, etc it’s gonna be lit 🔥 Here’s one of our designs

F44DCEB5 C7D3 46DB A5C6 C1DC44488C13

I apologize for not being online as much, been busy as shit dealin with bs but I’m gonna be more active now 🤝 Definitely miss you bros it’s bee

cheer rejoice GIF by South Park

praise the lord happy dance GIF by Samm Henshaw

@looksmaxxer234 @Amnesia @africancel @Alban @antiantifa @alriodai @Beetlejuice @Bigbeefius @BIGDICCJIM @Blackgymmax @BlackManlet @Chadelite @Effortless @Elias @fogdart @fras @Kcboy @Kingkellz @larsanova69 @Lmao @LowInhibIncel @Matheus @MedMaxxing @MoeZart @Monk @Morpheus @Muktar @oatmeal @Ocelot @OOGABOOGA @St. Wristcel @Tyronecell @TRUE_CEL @Vvvvxxxx @AscendingHero @Colvin188

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, 6’1cel, .👽. and 33 others
Nice bro good luck have fun

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and tyronelite
Inb4 thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, .👽., BlackManlet and 7 others
If you are starting a youtube channel try interviewmaxxing people when you go out.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and OOGABOOGA
I need to get me a fake ID

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, AlwaysHaveQuestions and OOGABOOGA
thoughts? Tagging in the bros for more input
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @MarstonAlloy @ReignsChad @Toodlydood @thecel @IWILLMAKEIT
@turkproducer @MyAssStinksLikeShit @changcel @Be_ConfidentBro @Lmao @realklay11 @SubhumanCurrycel @Monk @Chadeep
@StrangerDanger @gamma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Chadeep, Be_ConfidentBro and 9 others
Go out-get mogged/rejected & look at chads doing their thing theory

• JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 11758, .👽. and 6 others
I wanna see that

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and tyronelite
lol my state has been out of lockdown since mid last year. And people just threw house parties. No one gives a fuck about social distance laws :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and tyronelite
lol my state has been out of lockdown since mid last year. And people just threw house parties. No one gives a fuck about social distance laws :lul:
We been doin that too lol but now since bars are opening up it’ll be a lot easier to pick up chicks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Tagging the Bros™ to get some extra thoughts on these incredible news
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @MarstonAlloy @ReignsChad @Toodlydood @thecel @IWILLMAKEIT @Ritalincel
@turkproducer @Ritalincel @volcelfatcel @Ritalincel @MyAssStinksLikeShit @changcel @Be_ConfidentBro @Lmao @realklay11 @SubhumanCurrycel @Monk @Chadeep @StrangerDanger @gamma @Ritalincel @tyronelite

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Beetlejuice, Chadeep and 6 others
Was high school and college parties more fun than clubbing and hopping bars

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Was high school and college parties more fun than clubbing and hopping bars
I was an outcast in high school bro didn’t lose my virginity till college. Never went to college parties either, (stemcel)

I prefer bars and clubs when it comes to a large variety of chicks & house parties if I know there’s gonna be a lot of single chicks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Be_ConfidentBro
have fun :love:

i got sick of alcohol so im backing off a bit

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
have fun :love:

i got sick of alcohol so im backing off a bit
I won’t be drinking, gotta be at 15% body fat by July 4th

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 7076
link to your YT channel?

link to your YT channel?
Don't do this OP u dont want ur channel associated with this site jfl

Would be a nightmare having PSLers writing aspie shit in ur comment section

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lars, BlackManlet, tyronelite and 2 others
>youtube channel
>vlogs and interviews

PLEASE dont become that crusty nigga who goes up to dudes in the mall like

'lIgHT sK1n5 0r d4rKsK1n5? OK WHY LIGHTSKINS?????"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Lars
>youtube channel
>vlogs and interviews

PLEASE dont become that crusty nigga who goes up to dudes in the mall like

'lIgHT sK1n5 0r d4rKsK1n5? OK WHY LIGHTSKINS?????"
Don't worry bro lol I've done my research on all these youtube niggas. Most of em have no game all goofy

The only nigga I like is Goofy tube. Imagine being 5'7 300lb & dismissing stacys out your interview :lul::lul:

Don't worry bro lol I've done my research on all these youtube niggas. Most of em have no game all goofy

The only nigga I like is Goofy tube. Imagine being 5'7 300lb & dismissing stacys out your interview :lul::lul:
bro goofytube also has no game and is retarded. He is an embarassing jester IMO. But I guess when you're a manlet fat clown you have to talk like an autist and make a complete joke of yourself to get a Stacy to even look in your direction. One girl in his video even deadass asked him "Im not sure if you ever had a girlfreind". I fucking hate that jester for no other reason than the fact thats hes a fucking fat jester

• JFL
bro goofytube also has no game and is retarded. He is an embarassing jester IMO. But I guess when you're a manlet fat clown you have to talk like an autist and make a complete joke of yourself to get a Stacy to even look in your direction. One girl in his video even deadass asked him "Im not sure if you ever had a girlfreind". I fucking hate that jester for no other reason than the fact thats hes a fucking fat jester
I honestly don't think he's jestering. I believe it's part of an act considering he called his channel "goofy tube". He's acting goofy on purpose, I doubt he's like that off camera. A lot of youtubers do this to get more viewers / subscribers

I honestly don't think he's jestering. I believe it's part of an act considering he called his channel "goofy tube". He's acting goofy on purpose, I doubt he's like that off camera. A lot of youtubers do this to get more viewers / subscribers
I just have a hard time believing any Stacy from his video is fucking a fat 5’7 dude like that unless he’s jestering or tricking

I just have a hard time believing any Stacy from his video is fucking a fat 5’7 dude like that unless he’s jestering or tricking
Oh def not lol. What do you think about DB God and ThatJustHappened? Do they have game ?

Oh def not lol. What do you think about DB God and ThatJustHappened? Do they have game ?
Never watched them but I’ll check em out. I think Jack Manley has game tho and he has a good contrast a masculine and feminine features girls love. Masc body and brows with a baby face and good hair

• +1
It’s been a minute since I’ve made solid threads boys. Now that my state is back open I can finally start my in field / preparing your night out at the club threads.

vegas clubbing GIF by Absolut Elyx

Me and my boy will start our YouTube channel soon doing interviews, vlogs, etc it’s gonna be lit 🔥 Here’s one of our designs

View attachment 1148975

I apologize for not being online as much, been busy as shit dealin with bs but I’m gonna be more active now 🤝 Definitely miss you bros it’s bee

cheer rejoice GIF by South Park

praise the lord happy dance GIF by Samm Henshaw

@looksmaxxer234 @Amnesia @africancel @Alban @antiantifa @alriodai @Beetlejuice @Bigbeefius @BIGDICCJIM @Blackgymmax @BlackManlet @Chadelite @Effortless @Elias @fogdart @fras @Kcboy @Kingkellz @larsanova69 @Lmao @LowInhibIncel @Matheus @MedMaxxing @MoeZart @Monk @Morpheus @Muktar @oatmeal @Ocelot @OOGABOOGA @St. Wristcel @Tyronecell @TRUE_CEL @Vvvvxxxx @AscendingHero @Colvin188
happend long ago here but a week ago the closing time increased from a pathetic 12 am to a decent 2 am

• Love it
Been open in NV for a while. Finally open in CA as of a few weeks ago. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Love it