CMV: Listening to blaring/super loud music = black trait/nigger trait

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Listening to earrapingly loud, booming & piercing your eardrums music is a black/nigger trait. It's low IQ to fuck up your hearing.

You can party with loud music but it's another thing to have the music so loud you can't even hear anything else so it's essentially a brainlet preference. There is a such thing is too loud music that it's not normal but if you're suffering from niggerdom it might not register.

And you guys know what I'm talking about inb4 muh autism and loud noise issues (I like loud music but not so loud it becomes deafening)

I mean people who make music so loud you can hear it 6+ blocks away & it's bordering on uncomfortable for those nearby it & not drunk or retarded, like those who drive in cars with those specialized speakers or audio systems and it's basically making yourself deaf slowly....

brb everyone is screaming over each other/music and cannot tell what they're saying so it breeds confusion

brb everyone has to be drunk/stupid/doped out of their minds to not be bothered by music so loud it's not fun/normal anymore

brb it bothers everyone else living around you because it's too loud to the point where it's not about enjoying it but making a statement

brb you can't even tell what fucking music is playing half the time because it's 99.9% bass when it's so loud so you can't tell much

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 22627
Blasting music in your car>

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, SunniMogger and GetShrekt
I blast music in my car. Gets me hyped. NT trait.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036