Cocaine applied to the buccal fat pads gives a massive temporary reduction on the level to a buccal fat reduction.

ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Diamond
I've tested this on my self, when applied either by rubbing the powder from the inside of your mouth on the buccal fat pads or by dissolving the coke into water then rising your mouth then spiting.

10 min after application the buccal fat pads start will tighten which you can feel

50 min after application the numbness will fade and the buccal fat pads will become less tight and return to normal

I believe most models are doing this before any shoots

not sure about long term usage, Jordan who is probably using this could have been the reason of the massive fat loss in his face

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ominion, JizzFarmer, Chavz and 2 others
obviously, it can also be used for other things that i won't say yet since people are calling me a liar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ilovenicotine, ominion, ey88 and 1 other person
obviously, it can also be used for other things that i won't say yet since people are calling me a liar
never gatekeep man no matter what retards here say

• +1
Reactions: ominion, castizo and ryuken
Screenshot 20241008 035110 Intar Fake

legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: minicoper, baku9, ominion and 8 others
Lidocaine could be used differently, but due to coke low bioavailability it can only be gumed. I can only see jaw sharpness and cheek bone definition as benefits. but any other benefit is already done by rising

Lidocaine could be used differently, but due to coke low bioavailability it can only be gumed. I can only see jaw sharpness and cheek bone definition as benefits. but any other benefit is already done byrising
i wont give any hints, until people on here give me full credit

JFL if this works, i was insanely chiselled and lean when i used to sniff coke would be surprised if this worked tho haha

JFL if this works, i was insanely chiselled and lean when i used to sniff coke would be surprised if this worked tho haha
coke is an appetite suppressant and attacks fat cells, gumming it directly make its way more severe

I've tested this on my self, when applied either by rubbing the powder from the inside of your mouth on the buccal fat pads or by dissolving the coke into water then rising your mouth then spiting.

10 min after application the buccal fat pads start will tighten which you can feel

50 min after application the numbness will fade and the buccal fat pads will become less tight and return to normal

I believe most models are doing this before any shoots

not sure about long term usage, Jordan who is probably using this could have been the reason of the massive fat loss in his face
Gonna have to try this..(I’m 16)

• JFL
Reactions: ilovenicotine and ryuken
"Then spitting" such a waste. Even if you swallowed kind of a waste. :ogre:
the cost of hiding it, do you wanna have white powder on your person?

Last edited:
Cocaine is best used if you stick it up your bum. Barrett had buccal fat reduction surgery and now looks like a HIV patient that can't afford his medication. Jordan Barrett Literally tries to make himself look like a homosexual, because he is one.

Cocaine is best used if you stick it up your bum. Barrett had buccal fat reduction surgery and now looks like a HIV patient that can't afford his medication. Jordan Barrett Literally tries to make himself look like a homosexual, because he is one.
.org has rotten your brain

Can I get the same effect by injecting fent into my buccal fat pads?

He mogs now

He mogs now
NO. He went too far. He objectively looks unhealthy and this is less aesthetic. He was TOO bloated before but he over compensated with the buccal fat removal and looks sickly now. He is going to end up losing modelling work because of it. All his ads will now need extra editing and photographic manipulation to be aesthetic. He needed to thin out his lower cheeks but he over did it. Bella Hadid is still an aesthetic goddess after buccal fat removal, but Jordan looks sickly.

Attachments

• 8fb96c527c98603b710c621059.jpg
    8fb96c527c98603b710c621059.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 0
NO. He went too far. He objectively looks unhealthy and this is less aesthetic. He was TOO bloated before but he over compensated with the buccal fat removal and looks sickly now. He is going to end up losing modelling work because of it. All his ads will now need extra editing and photographic manipulation to be aesthetic. He needed to thin out his lower cheeks but he over did it. Bella Hadid is still an aesthetic goddess after buccal fat removal, but Jordan looks sickly.
The leaner the better

okay faggot no matter how many articles you send your are still gay
Cokeheads are the biggest faggots because they need cocaine to prop up their fragile ego so they can pretend they are movie star strikingly handsome until the drugs wear off and then they go back to being a narrow pushed-in face subhuman. :blackpill: :ROFLMAO:

Cokeheads are the biggest faggots because they need cocaine to prop up their fragile ego so they can pretend they are movie star strikingly handsome until the drugs wear off and then they go back to being a narrow pushed-in face subhuman. :blackpill: :ROFLMAO:
Greycel