Coceancig Aesthetic Line

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
its a line developed by Coceancig to help find the ideal spot to advance the maxilla and mandible.

in his words "A vertical maximal aesthetic line from the nasal bone tip, with horizontal Frankfurt plane, can be used as a predictable and simple cephalometric.."

All three points should be on this line. Only in women the chin should be 5mm off the line, with each little box representing 5x5mm
The line was chosen because people never have sleep apnoea once they reach it, and also don't look overdone.

if you look at the surgical planning that he does on his YouTube channel, you will see him use this line for ALL of his patients.

What I'm wondering is, is this a good idea or not?
Wouldn't everyone's aesthetic needs be different owing to the differences in their soft tissues and underlying bone structure

Asking because I got recommend 6mm lf1, 10.5mm BSSO, and 6mm Genio w/ 1 degree of CCW using this line & wanted to get people's thoughts. Will put up morphs he made later on as well

Lookism thread I got some info from:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Cardiologyscribe, randomvanish and 4 others
nice, thanks for sharing. we need more infos like this too, even though it's not exactly something new.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
His line is insane and it is the fastest way to make patients look like a monkey.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lilhorizontal32
Wouldn't everyone's aesthetic needs be different owing to the differences in their soft tissues and underlying bone structure
Yes, Coceancig has crocodile maxed many patients. Randomvanish seems to like his work, but I do not. I had a bad experience with him in consult and I have read lots of other reviews on other forums about his antics. He often tries to hard sell people 6 procedures at once and then claims if they don't do it that they'll develop a multitude of health problems and die early.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
His line is insane and it is the fastest way to make patients look like a monkey.
Yes, Coceancig has crocodile maxed many patients. Randomvanish seems to like his work, but I do not. I had a bad experience with him in consult and I have read lots of other reviews on other forums about his antics. He often tries to hard sell people 6 procedures at once and then claims if they don't do it that they'll develop a multitude of health problems and die early.
brutal Coceancig pill

Did you end up getting jaw surgery with anyone? I'm sure Coceancig is okay if you have the soft tissue planning done with your input.

Did you end up getting jaw surgery with anyone? I'm sure Coceancig is okay if you have the soft tissue planning done with your input.
no I haven't. and wdym? the soft tissue is unpredictable, hence why you have to trust the surgeon's bone movements, and hope he has a good eye for soft tissues

Coceancig (and several other surgeons) can plan surgery with the soft tissue, but that part is only free/cheap if you are Australian. If you are foreign it costs a fortune. He sometimes printed out a persons whole head in plastic with 'before surgery' and a 'predicted' model of their head after.

Nvm I think the printed heads were not prediction, they were just the finished product. But I know he did do some soft tissue planning. There is some software that can do it, with a cone beam scan I believe.

its a line developed by Coceancig to help find the ideal spot to advance the maxilla and mandible.

in his words "A vertical maximal aesthetic line from the nasal bone tip, with horizontal Frankfurt plane, can be used as a predictable and simple cephalometric.."

View attachment 1107116

View attachment 1107118
All three points should be on this line. Only in women the chin should be 5mm off the line, with each little box representing 5x5mm
The line was chosen because people never have sleep apnoea once they reach it, and also don't look overdone.

if you look at the surgical planning that he does on his YouTube channel, you will see him use this line for ALL of his patients.

What I'm wondering is, is this a good idea or not?

Asking because I got recommend 6mm lf1, 10.5mm BSSO, and 6mm Genio w/ 1 degree of CCW using this line & wanted to get people's thoughts. Will put up morphs he made later on as well

Lookism thread I got some info from:

Is the guy in the video the Giant Implants owner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back