[Cockology survey] How WIDE is your penis?

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
State your girth, too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, TechnoBoss, 97baHater and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, TechnoBoss, sportsmogger and 7 others
By wide do you mean girth

Bhenchod.

I'll just tag the cockology enthusiasts.

@It'snotover @Autismcel @sportsmogger @SharwarmaFilth @Debetro @perpetuallytired
thats not a nice word is it? i rly odnt know like i actually dont oretty sure i do know thi

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
The levels of gay are over 9000 on this thread

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
Not sure. Why do you want to measure it bhai? :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, PsychoH and vermillioncorefan
The levels of gay are over 9000 on this thread
Says the guy who clicked on this thread with a raging hard-on dripping with precum. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, ominion, TechnoBoss and 2 others
It means "sisterfucker."
well i dont have a sister so i guess that just leaves us with one option: i fucked your sister:eek:

It’s tiny 1 inch soft 4-5 inch hard. I’ll get 7 inch when I lose 150 pounds though so I’m honestly fine girth is 1-2 inches

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Chadeep and slavicpsycho
Not sure. Why do you want to measure it bhai? :feelshaha:
That way I can determine if I have a normal, unfortunate or fortunate cock-shape. :ogre:

If I am 1.5 inches wide and I got 5 inches of girth whereas others have 1.5 inches of width at 4.5 inches of girth, then I would have an unfortunate cock-shape.

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and CoreSchizo
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, TechnoBoss and PsychoH
It’s tiny 1 inch soft 4-5 inch hard. I’ll get 7 inch when I lose 150 pounds though so I’m honestly fine girth is 1-2 inches
Use a ruler bhai. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
guess that means one of them trooned out. sorry for your loss:fuk:least u got a BIC tho
Using "big [race] cock" outside of "bbc" is cringe, I'm not gonna piggyback ride off of other stereotypes. :ogre: But yes, I am a well-endowed Pakistani man. :feelsgood::feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, TheLookInYourEyes and vermillioncorefan
That way I can determine if I have a normal, unfortunate or fortunate cock-shape. :ogre:

If I am 1.5 inches wide and I got 5 inches of girth whereas others have 1.5 inches of width at 4.5 inches of girth, then I would have an unfortunate cock-shape.
No not quite

This would imply their cock is rectangular and horizontal, while yours would be more proportional and closer to a cylinder.

You're in the clear fella!

• +1
No not quite

This would imply their cock is rectangular and horizontal, while yours would be more proportional and closer to a cylinder.

You're in the clear fella!
Mirin cockology knowledge. But that's just a random example I gave. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ASTRONAUTCEL, TechnoBoss and itzyaboyJJ
Using "big [race] cock" outside of "bbc" is cringe, I'm not gonna piggyback ride off of other stereotypes. :ogre: But yes, I am a well-endowed Pakistani man. :feelsgood::feelshah:
guess u got a WEPM. shit that sounds like Weapon my boy u got a sword down there mirin tbh

• JFL
Dick size I have. Girth idk, all I know it’s probably small
It’s 4.. I said 5 to feel better about myself. I’ll lose 150 pounds like i said and I’m okay. :LOL:

• +1
It’s 4.. I said 5 to feel better about myself. I’ll lose 150 pounds like i said and I’m okay. :LOL:
Lay off of the snickers, fattie! :owo:

• +1
Bhenchod.

I'll just tag the cockology enthusiasts.

@It'snotover @Autismcel @sportsmogger @SharwarmaFilth @Debetro @perpetuallytired
Where’s my tag

:ogre: I’m fine. I look good fat, the dick is just the problem
I legit think I looked somewhat better as a fattie than I do now.

• Woah
4 inches soft but i cant get hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and itzyaboyJJ
10 inches is ideal bhai

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, TechnoBoss and itzyaboyJJ
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and slavicpsycho
It's around 5.75 inches girth at its thickest. Not sure how wide it is exactly? I'll send you a pic soon, if you want. I hate posting pics though because I swear the pics make it look shorter than it is. Thick + upward curved.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, itzyaboyJJ and Gengar
It's around 5.75 inches girth at its thickest. Not sure how wide it is exactly? I'll send you a pic soon, if you want. I hate posting pics though because I swear the pics make it look shorter than it is. Thick + upward curved.
You should measure the width at the widest part. And of course, you can send me a pic (no homo) of your pik. :hnghn:

Anyway, I'm also thick + with upward curve so I can understand. Try making a video instead, and then use a screenshot from the video. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, itzyaboyJJ and moredatesmorerapes
[rape god]

• Love it
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes