[Cockology survey] How WIDE is your penis?

You should measure the width at the widest part. And of course, you can send me a pic (no homo) of your pik. :hnghn:

Anyway, I'm also thick + with upward curve so I can understand. Try making a video instead, and then use a screenshot from the video. :ogre:
Fags

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You should measure the width at the widest part. And of course, you can send me a pic (no homo) of your pik. :hnghn:

Anyway, I'm also thick + with upward curve so I can understand. Try making a video instead, and then use a screenshot from the video. :ogre:
It looks big when I hold my hand on it. I can clasp two hands with a bit of wiggle room. My palms are ~ 3.3 inches wide. My dick is a bit above 6.6 inches. I larped about being bigger here earlier as a joke.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, itzyaboyJJ and Gengar
It looks big when I hold my hand on it. I can clasp two hands with a bit of wiggle room. My palms are ~ 3.3 inches wide. My dick is a bit above 6.6 inches. I larped about being bigger here earlier as a joke.
We have the same size basically, so I understand what you mean. However we may have different shapes, the answer of your width will tell us.

• +1
We have the same size basically, so I understand what you mean. However we may have different shapes, the answer of your width will tell us.
My dick is somewhat ugly, sadly. I'll measure the width soon. Let me get hard. It's like the thickest around the upper-middle section and tapers off. It has a weird color and is very veiny, as well as uncircumcised.

Looks like the one on the right, sorta.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gengar
7.6 length 3 girth

• JFL
My dick is somewhat ugly, sadly. I'll measure the width soon. Let me get hard. It's like the thickest around the upper-middle section and tapers off. It has a weird color and is very veiny, as well as uncircumcised.
View attachment 3104472

Looks like the one on the right, sorta.
Well, at least you got size, so there's that. To be fair, most guys have (somewhat) ugly cocks so it's whatever. Usually the bigger it is, the uglier it becomes. I think mine looks good but I could be wrong, of course. Never had a woman say anything about it (as a truecel).

• +1

• JFL
~1.9 at the thickest part

• Love it
  • Woah
wide but flatter than the average from years of prone masturbation when I was an idiot teenager

Bhenchod.

I'll just tag the cockology enthusiasts.

@It'snotover @Autismcel @sportsmogger @SharwarmaFilth @Debetro @perpetuallytired
Idk but like 3 fingers for me

I’ll measure once I get home

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
The levels of gay are over 9000 on this thread
Science enthusiasts*, simply data scientists collecting data on human morphology

• Love it
  • +1
I’ll measure once I get home
Update, bhai?
Science enthusiasts*, simply data scientists collecting data on human morphology
The problem with the manosphere is that it attracts a lot of men who are insecure about their own sexuality, so anything that has to do with the male member is automatically “gay.”

• +1
anything under 6 and your bitch aint gonna be happy

Shit time to get out a tape measure :ogre:

• JFL
anything under 6 and your bitch aint gonna be happy
This is about shaft width, not girth. And no way, man. That is malicious misinformation.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Why get one when I can do it? :ogre:
Yes we need an impartial reviewer who is also an expert! I may be tempted to measure incorrectly to fraud :ogre:

• JFL
Yes we need an impartial reviewer who is also an expert! I may be tempted to measure incorrectly to fraud :ogre:
Well said, my lov- brother. :ogre:

• JFL
based on what?
Because the average is 4.5, and there aren’t a lot of men with 6 or more, so you’re implying that 1% of men can satisfy women only and that’s incel cope. :fuk:

• JFL
  • JFL
Because the average is 4.5, and there aren’t a lot of men with 6 or more, so you’re implying that 1% of men can satisfy women only and that’s incel cope. :fuk:
women dont give a shit about average, have you heard of anterior and posterior fornix pill

women dont give a shit about average, have you heard of anterior and posterior fornix pill
I have. The anterior fornix is 2 inches away from the g-spot, which is 2 or 3 inches inside. So you need 5 inches reach it. 5 inches length is around the average. You are probably just talking about the posterior fornix which you need 7 inches for. But we were just talking girth, so I don’t see why you’re mentioning length-focused areas. :fuk:

• +1
I have. The anterior fornix is 2 inches away from the g-spot, which is 2 or 3 inches inside. So you need 5 inches reach it. 5 inches length is around the average. You are probably just talking about the posterior fornix which you need 7 inches for. But we were just talking girth, so I don’t see why you’re mentioning length-focused areas. :fuk:
anterior fornix is 7 inches deep

anterior fornix is 7 inches deep
No, sir. That would the the posterior fornix. Anterior fornix, known as the a-spot, is only 2 inches away from the g-spot. All it does, however, is lubricate the vagina. It’s the p-spot you’re referring to and like you say, it’s 7 inches deep. But the problem is you need to angle your dick accurately otherwise you’ll just hit the cervix which isn’t pleasurable for most women.

• JFL
No, sir. That would the the posterior fornix. Anterior fornix, known as the a-spot, is only 2 inches away from the g-spot. All it does, however, is lubricate the vagina. It’s the p-spot you’re referring to and like you say, it’s 7 inches deep. But the problem is you need to angle your dick accurately otherwise you’ll just hit the cervix which isn’t pleasurable for most women.
tf nigger it was 2-3 inches deeper im low iq

• +1
tf nigger it was 2-3 inches deeper im low iq
Yes, the a-spot is 2-3 inches deeper than the g-spot. But like I said, all it does is lubricate. It’s not some magical spot you can hit and she will have mind-blowing orgasms.

• JFL
6x*5.1 but it doesn't look wide, it looks thin

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
She must be mistaking the p-spot for the a-spot. A-spot is just for lubrication. :fuk:
p spot pill still brutal, the female g spot is fake