[Cockology survey] How WIDE is your penis?

Thanks bhai❤️

This is my first time posting my full dick on the internet:fuk: And plus my giant as feet were showing and had to hide it somehow:feelskek:
No problem bhai. ❤️

And I feel honored that it was my thread in which you did that. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
No problem bhai. ❤️

And I feel honored that it was my thread in which you did that. :ogre:
can u plz explain nig

normally im like 17-17.5 bp but when i stand legs a bit more thand shoulder width, bend my kness a bit and dont stand with back straight it goes to like 18.5. why is this

can u plz explain nig

normally im like 17-17.5 bp but when i stand legs a bit more thand shoulder width, bend my kness a bit and dont stand with back straight it goes to like 18.5. why is this
People on here say when they push their hips out they get a longer length, is that what you’re doing?

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
I got circumcised by the jooz (doctors) what's your cope ? Are you a muzzie
Yes, I’m a muzzie. I also got circumcised, of course. But by a Dutch doctor instead of a muzzie one. I don’t need to cope bhai, I got a decent dick size. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Try fapping less for stronger EQ. :Comfy:
idk bro i've been getting way more hornier then usual im 21 but i thought im suppose to get less horny but im more horny then at 16

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
idk bro i've been getting way more hornier then usual im 21 but i thought im suppose to get less horny but im more horny then at 16
Same here. I think it probably dies down around 30 for us.

Same here. I think it probably dies down around 30 for us.
tbh idc if sounds low T, but i kinda wish it did die down a little.

Are you supposed to choke ur dick with the measuring tape or have it kinda loose around? Diff is like a whole cm.

I would assume most people go with the latter option, but idk.

Are you supposed to choke ur dick with the measuring tape or have it kinda loose around? Diff is like a whole cm.

I would assume most people go with the latter option, but idk.
You’re just supposed to make the ends meet, you are not supposed to choke your dick with it. Just make sure it overlaps and that’s it.

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige