Cockpill is real... Story of how i got betrayed (must read)

nebuluhh

nebuluhh

Iron
This one girl gave my friend head a while back and was thinking about dating him. At the time, i was obese and a truecel. He didn't like the girl and ended up leaving her, and she hated him. One day he had me troll the girl on Snapchat, and she found me decent looking (I was full on frauding and was still overweight). With finals going on, and there was a school break at the time, I couldn't meet her, and if I did i would be a fat fucking loser. I ended up grinding for 3-5 weeks losing around 25lbs from running and eating really really clean. Oh, and did I mention?.. I lied about my age, when I was 14 and she was 17.

I ended up talking with her for the first time and it went alright, that day during class i skipped and fucked her in the school parking lot. It was shit. It didnt even go in because she wasn't wet AT ALL, and for you remaining incels, head is a full blown meme. its mid as fuck generally. Fast forward, she finds out about me being "15", not actually 14, and decides to stay as close friends who fuck ig. This went on for some time, until i was planning on actually starting a relationship, she had already mentioned she loved me and that she wants me only, but isnt fully ready to date. We planned a meetup at a park, and for that meetup i got her a $650 necklace, $200 perfume, $100 in flowers and a bouquet, and then some fire clothing she wanted, and an envelope of money (yes im moneymaxxed), and some edibles. The hangout was planned at a park, for the last day of school and i was gonna use the gifts to make things official . The week before, she had mentioned using tinder for old guys to send her money, she had also mentioned that she can fuck others if she wants bc we aren't dating. I said I wasn't fine with it, but she claimed i was controlling and that im not her boyfriend.

She had skipped the hangout for a pool party, so I decided to re schedule and do it another day. She ended up leaving the pool party and hanging out, but since it was sorta ruined i decided not to do it that day. She ended up fucking me in her car, BIG MISTAKE. Later that night, i decided to download tinder and figure out what she was doing bc she seemed distant. I put on a friend of mine whos atleast a chadlite, and went swiping for only 10 minutes until i found her. I had shown her this friend, so she assumed he knew me and said hey do you know *my name*. And then i spoke to her and asked hey, did you cheat on him ever? and then she mentioned she fucked a 21 year old man two nights in a row, and taking fucking drugs from him, and doing it in his car, SHE COULDVE GOT LACED OR KIDNAPPED LMFAOO I WISH. This shit fucking disturbed me. It was the day before i would ask her to make things official. You know whats even fucking funnier? It was the same park we planned the hangout at.

I found the guy she got with because she sent pics of some dude saying hes ight, and had claimed he sent her a dick pic but she unadded him. After i confronted her, and acted like a total genius about finding out through small clues i had just made up, she told me the whole story. She had fucked him on edibles, his dick was 8 inches, and she said she lowkey didnt regret it, even after i told her how it made me feel.

I was planning on sharing a first sexual experience on edibles together, but she shared it with some random 21 yr old from new york who had 10+ bodies and was here for the summer. Yk why it was bad she fucked, me that day? prolly bc he had a STD or some shit, thankfully she got tested and was negative, but oh boy, how bad it would be if she gave a 14 yr old boy an std. The guy was only 5'9, and had gone through chemo, and was much uglier than me. But the dick aspect pissed me the fuck off and made me wanna kms. The whole situation was just a entire betrayal and ruined my life.

I was in turkey for a month for vacation after it, and it was hard arguing on the phone every day. I came back to the US and she threw me a birthday party, and blamed the whole situation on her antidepressants, and claimed to be off them now. She got me hella cool gifts but nothing takes away all that pain.

Everyone has always betrayed me which brought me here because of how i was so done with being ugly and a loser. But now, things are just as bad. especially because shes my girlfriend now, 15 & 17. im in pain 24/7 around her. I know i seem like a cuck, i know this all seems funny. But it genuinely drove me through some of the darkest times in my life and ruined me mentally. It made me an actual dark triad LMFAOO.

IMAGES OF THIS PEDO RETARD ATTACHED BELOW FIND HIM

Attachments

• IMG_4853.jpg
    IMG_4853.jpg
    905 KB · Views: 0
  • ch.jpg
    ch.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arditi, p0lishsubhuman, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
I’m not reading all of this, but fuck that’s tuff

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, humanoidsub7, \/orman and 1 other person
bro, can you hit the enter key a few times?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and GabachoCopium
dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21712
Have you tried suicide?

This one girl gave my friend head a while back and was thinking about dating him. At the time, i was obese and a truecel. He didn't like the girl and ended up leaving her, and she hated him. One day he had me troll the girl on Snapchat, and she found me decent looking (I was full on frauding and was still overweight). With finals going on, and there was a school break at the time, I couldn't meet her, and if I did i would be a fat fucking loser. I ended up grinding for 3-5 weeks losing around 25lbs from running and eating really really clean. Oh, and did I mention?.. I lied about my age, when I was 14 and she was 17.

I ended up talking with her for the first time and it went alright, that day during class i skipped and fucked her in the school parking lot. It was shit. It didnt even go in because she wasn't wet AT ALL, and for you remaining incels, head is a full blown meme. its mid as fuck generally. Fast forward, she finds out about me being "15", not actually 14, and decides to stay as close friends who fuck ig. This went on for some time, until i was planning on actually starting a relationship, she had already mentioned she loved me and that she wants me only, but isnt fully ready to date. We planned a meetup at a park, and for that meetup i got her a $650 necklace, $200 perfume, $100 in flowers and a bouquet, and then some fire clothing she wanted, and an envelope of money (yes im moneymaxxed), and some edibles. The hangout was planned at a park, for the last day of school and i was gonna use the gifts to make things official . The week before, she had mentioned using tinder for old guys to send her money, she had also mentioned that she can fuck others if she wants bc we aren't dating. I said I wasn't fine with it, but she claimed i was controlling and that im not her boyfriend.

She had skipped the hangout for a pool party, so I decided to re schedule and do it another day. She ended up leaving the pool party and hanging out, but since it was sorta ruined i decided not to do it that day. She ended up fucking me in her car, BIG MISTAKE. Later that night, i decided to download tinder and figure out what she was doing bc she seemed distant. I put on a friend of mine whos atleast a chadlite, and went swiping for only 10 minutes until i found her. I had shown her this friend, so she assumed he knew me and said hey do you know *my name*. And then i spoke to her and asked hey, did you cheat on him ever? and then she mentioned she fucked a 21 year old man two nights in a row, and taking fucking drugs from him, and doing it in his car, SHE COULDVE GOT LACED OR KIDNAPPED LMFAOO I WISH. This shit fucking disturbed me. It was the day before i would ask her to make things official. You know whats even fucking funnier? It was the same park we planned the hangout at.

I found the guy she got with because she sent pics of some dude saying hes ight, and had claimed he sent her a dick pic but she unadded him. After i confronted her, and acted like a total genius about finding out through small clues i had just made up, she told me the whole story. She had fucked him on edibles, his dick was 8 inches, and she said she lowkey didnt regret it, even after i told her how it made me feel.

I was planning on sharing a first sexual experience on edibles together, but she shared it with some random 21 yr old from new york who had 10+ bodies and was here for the summer. Yk why it was bad she fucked, me that day? prolly bc he had a STD or some shit, thankfully she got tested and was negative, but oh boy, how bad it would be if she gave a 14 yr old boy an std. The guy was only 5'9, and had gone through chemo, and was much uglier than me. But the dick aspect pissed me the fuck off and made me wanna kms. The whole situation was just a entire betrayal and ruined my life.

I was in turkey for a month for vacation after it, and it was hard arguing on the phone every day. I came back to the US and she threw me a birthday party, and blamed the whole situation on her antidepressants, and claimed to be off them now. She got me hella cool gifts but nothing takes away all that pain.

Everyone has always betrayed me which brought me here because of how i was so done with being ugly and a loser. But now, things are just as bad. especially because shes my girlfriend now, 15 & 17. im in pain 24/7 around her. I know i seem like a cuck, i know this all seems funny. But it genuinely drove me through some of the darkest times in my life and ruined me mentally. It made me an actual dark triad LMFAOO.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
Bro i was playing with legos at 14

• So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking

17 is not pedo you zoomer faggit kys age cuck

Another graycel on block

oh no i got a bj from an older girl

almost 17 and nothing buddy, be happy with what uve got.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
i read everything. its so realistic

find yourself relating to this?

@Nebula this is your alt isn’t it? Your slayer persona?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nebula and HarrierDuBois

Brutal.

Not a molecule

So just to recap...

Youre dating the girl who cheated on you, said the other guy had a bigger dick and she "DIDNT regret it"

And you think you're an "actual dark triad"

Jesus christ this is pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Sny, jflsnowdzz, Don Alejo Garza and 1 other person
No remorse for pussywhipped cuckholds.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking