• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger, Gonthar, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
Na but on tren I'd fuck a brick wall

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: micropp, Deleted member 71265 and BrahminBoss
They say chocolate makes you horny but I don’t know if that’s true.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, <6PSLcel, murdah and 1 other person
real cocoa powder or the fake shit?

What’s the fake shit?
fake cocoa powder is sold here and there, anyways are you sure it's the powder giving you increased libido and not any of the many supplements and things you take? increased libido isn't always a good thing if you don't have a GF

fake cocoa powder is sold here and there, anyways are you sure it's the powder giving you increased libido and not any of the many supplements and things you take? increased libido isn't always a good thing if you don't have a GF
No I differentiate bw constructive and destructive libido

I’m pretty sure I’ve only ever heard the opposite about it actually but idk

Anyone experienced this?
Yes, I eat organic, heirloom cocoa (100 percent dark chocolate) usually once every two weeks. I prefer a bar to powder, but that's up to each individual.

The biggest problem is heavy metal contamination (mainly lead and cadmium).

Almost everything is contaminated and polluted these days, so it's important to pay attention to good quality and pay a little more if you really want to consume certain foods. Also, don't overdo it.

If you have the opportunity, I would recommend that you eliminate heavy metals and environmental toxins every now and then.

It stimulates neurotransmitters and thus increases the "happiness / feel-good hormones".

Cocoa contains an incredible number of different flavonoids that can have a positive effect on the mental state. In addition, blood flow in the body and brain is increased.

For some, it is also a so-called "nootropic".

If your goal is to improve sexual desire, foods such as watermelon, cayenne pepper (fresh or dried, ground in a mortar), beets, pomegranates, onions, garlic, citrus fruits and many more will also help.

Combine this with physical exercise (e.g. running, sprinting) and you will notice a change pretty quickly. An erection when you wake up in the morning is a good sign that your body is functioning.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and the MOUSE
Well it can help lower cortisol, which would in turn increase testosterone. So it makes sense

Yes, I eat organic, heirloom cocoa (100 percent dark chocolate) usually once every two weeks. I prefer a bar to powder, but that's up to each individual.

The biggest problem is heavy metal contamination (mainly lead and cadmium).

Almost everything is contaminated and polluted these days, so it's important to pay attention to good quality and pay a little more if you really want to consume certain foods. Also, don't overdo it.

If you have the opportunity, I would recommend that you eliminate heavy metals and environmental toxins every now and then.

It stimulates neurotransmitters and thus increases the "happiness / feel-good hormones".

Cocoa contains an incredible number of different flavonoids that can have a positive effect on the mental state. In addition, blood flow in the body and brain is increased.

For some, it is also a so-called "nootropic".

If your goal is to improve sexual desire, foods such as watermelon, cayenne pepper (fresh or dried, ground in a mortar), beets, pomegranates, onions, garlic, citrus fruits and many more will also help.

Combine this with physical exercise (e.g. running, sprinting) and you will notice a change pretty quickly. An erection when you wake up in the morning is a good sign that your body is functioning.

ye due to this i think just take magnesium supp instead?

Unfortunately, nothing is 100 percent safe these days, no matter where we live.

I'm not a big fan of synthetically produced nutritional supplements from laboratories (with a few exceptions).

The only company I can really recommend is the manufacturer "Thorne" if you want to use such products. Extremely professional, intelligent, useful and effective ingredients in the right "form" and great customer service if you have any questions or problems.

This is not an advertisement from me. I only recommend things that I use myself.

If you are interested in the topic of health, you can take a look at "Take 5 Daily". There you will find current information and new knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
I apologize for forgetting to mention an important point.

I don't want to bother you, the thread creator or anyone else with unwanted messages.

Cocoa does have many benefits, but the high levels of heavy metals are a big problem. Lead, cadmium (and others) can cause extreme mental and physical illnesses (schizophrenia, paranoia, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety and panic attacks, etc.).

For this reason, please only consume this food in really good, organic quality, very rarely and only in small quantities. Or avoid it completely.

I have created a thread about how to cleanse your organs, remove heavy metals and environmental toxins, if you are interested.

Thank you very much.

God bless.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and the MOUSE

I don't want to bother you, the thread creator or anyone else with unwanted messages.

Cocoa does have many benefits, but the high levels of heavy metals are a big problem. Lead, cadmium (and others) can cause extreme mental and physical illnesses (schizophrenia, paranoia, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety and panic attacks, etc.).

For this reason, please only consume this food in really good, organic quality, very rarely and only in small quantities. Or avoid it completely.

I have created a thread about how to cleanse your organs, remove heavy metals and environmental toxins, if you are interested.

Thank you very much.

God bless.
Nah mate not a bother at all, for me there's never a case of too much information. Yeah we've been jewed, some health foods aren't good as they were few hundred yrs back so gotta adapt this new climate. Esp pea protein is quite bad with BPA and heavy metals. whey I've heard has some too but is better. Feel free join this discord btw some more info here https://discord.com/invite/7KHU6Q4q

Thank you very much.

God bless.
Yea I knew about the heavy metals. Mine is a good source but I take turmeric and iodine just in case

stop coping and hop on finasteride

Na on tren id fuck the sewer pipes

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision