Coconut oil is growing my eyelashes like crazy

for real?
Yh but remember it doesn't grow new hair follicles, nor does minoxidil, subhuman eyelashes remain subhuman - but a little less.

Mine are growing long, falling less so more density...
 
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 3556, Chadeep and 2 others
Very interesting. Sorry to bother, but are there any studies covering this?
Yh but remember it doesn't grow new hair follicles, nor does minoxidil, subhuman eyelashes remain subhuman - but a little less.

Mine are growing long, falling less so more density...
Would mine improve enough for it to be worth to buy as a debtcel?
Image
 
Before and after pics?
 
Really? I heard Barrett uses coconut oil for his hair.
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, RAITEIII and Deleted member 5683
Thicc
 
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
can it improve eyebrows as well?
 
no eyelashes for ur sub 8 pp
 
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
Coconut oil is awesome i'm using on my hair for a month now and it got better.
 
Can you post pics?
 
Very interesting. Sorry to bother, but are there any studies covering this?

Would mine improve enough for it to be worth to buy as a debtcel?
View attachment 433211
I have not looked up any information or study.

I honestly don't know if it'd help u. There's a genetic factor on how long your eyelashes can grow, which coconut oil won't change, but it's helped me get the best eyelashes I've ever had.
Before and after pics?
I will try to provide pics if I decide to make a thread showing results. This is only informative to consider. Pics are a sensitive topic for me lol.
can it improve eyebrows as well?
Yh but remember u have a determined amount of follicles and genetic length that won't be changed.

It may improve what you have tho.
 
I have not looked up any information or study.

I honestly don't know if it'd help u. There's a genetic factor on how long your eyelashes can grow, which coconut oil won't change, but it's helped me get the best eyelashes I've ever had.

I will try to provide pics if I decide to make a thread showing results. This is only informative to consider. Pics are a sensitive topic for me lol.

Yh but remember u have a determined amount of follicles and genetic length that won't be changed.

It may improve what you have tho.
Just censor everything except your eyelashes, even the fucking eyeball itself
 
Just censor everything except your eyelashes, even the fucking eyeball itself
I know, it's the fact of taking the pic and looking at myself.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
brb rubbing some coconut oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes
 
Coconut + Castor oil?Is it worth it?
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Rabbi

Similar threads

JesusDaKing
Replies
8
Views
61
ethnogitis
ethnogitis
Z
Replies
3
Views
35
6’7whitechad
6
I will ASCEND Jacky
Rage crazy life
Replies
1
Views
8
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
brotato78
Replies
7
Views
38
Luquier
Luquier
no1softee
Replies
4
Views
39
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top