1578021429228.jpeg
1578021429228.jpeg
1578021429228.jpeg
1578021429228.jpeg
1578021429228.jpeg
1578021429228.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
very true and good thread.That slimy rat and his virgin tier posts have ruined that nordic whore for me

Based as fuck tbqh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
itt autismofest lmao

Hmmmmmm, what happening here??

As someone who's seen pictures of both guys I can confirm @cocainecowboy brutally mogs and would beat up anybody ITT because of his strength, frame and height

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
IMG 9293

@cocainecowboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, OOGABOOGA and AscendenceImminent
cope. @cocainecowboy mogs you.
@cocainecowboy will start a new revolution against fags like you.

As someone who's seen pictures of both guys I can confirm @cocainecowboy brutally mogs and would beat up anybody ITT because of his strength, frame and height
cope. @cocainecowboy mogs you.
@cocainecowboy will start a new revolution against fags like you.
A7D6E249 15A9 4563 A5EA EFA728B3433A

keep sucking his microdick, he got brutally obliterated here and so would irl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@cocainecowboy when are you guys meeting up?

@cocainecowboy when are you guys meeting up?
i gave this faggot my location and he didnt even dare to tell me his sole country JFL thats how much of a scary "mogger" he is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 2227, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
i gave this faggot my location and he didnt even dare to tell me his sole country JFL thats how much of a scary "mogger" he is
you are too intimidating for me. you win, congratz

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
you are too intimidating for me. you win, congratz
I'm glad u accepted your defeat and acknowledged your sub-male position on both this forum and irl. That's progress

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3962
Lol if you think someone that trains MMA for a living couldn't obliterate him, size means shit when it's trained vs untrained

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 3962
I'm glad u accepted your defeat and acknowledged your sub-male position on both this forum and irl. That's progress
we can't all be gems 😭

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3962
Lol if you think someone that trains MMA for a living couldn't obliterate him, size means shit when it's trained vs untrained
Conor mcgregor vs Thor bjornson

I'm sure we all know who would win mate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 3962 and TsarTsar444

But isn't @cocainecowboy a 5'5 gook? He said it himself somewhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2486

You clearly have nevee fought in your whole life and don't know anything about martial arts. Bjornson would have a big advantage not because of his height but because of his huge weight, the difference is that he has no grasp on foot work and would tire easily in a fight with a professional fighter. He relies on his brute strength but it means nothing against someone who knows to professionally throw punches in the face and knock him down quickly

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and nastynas
You clearly have nevee fought in your whole life and don't know anything about martial arts. Bjornson would have a big advantage not because of his height but because of his huge weight, the difference is that he has no grasp on foot work and would tire easily in a fight with a professional fighter. He relies on his brute strength but it means nothing against someone who knows to professionally throw punches in the face and knock him down quickly
I remember now you're the same retard comparing yourself to O'pry JFL.

You don't seem to realize weight is correlated with height (big surprise) and thus in return they'll also have an advantage thanks to that. BTW just look at the john Jones vs Cormier fight, it was so obvious to see Jones had an advantage because of his reach and the fact it was harder for DC to reach his head. Same with this tall ass Dutch fighter (like 7ft) btfoing other fighters
What PSL?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
good thread i read every single word

impossible to tell final potential cuz im not lean yet and never been. around low 5s and end potential is 6

strictly facially

So you're 6'7 giant with wide frame, model-tier face and IQ of 140+ super genius gigamogger? Ok Chad

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I remember now you're the same retard comparing yourself to O'pry JFL.

You don't seem to realize weight is correlated with height (big surprise) and thus in return they'll also have an advantage thanks to that. BTW just look at the john Jones vs Cormier fight, it was so obvious to see Jones had an advantage because of his reach and the fact it was harder for DC to reach his head. Same with this tall ass Dutch fighter (like 7ft) btfoing other fighters

Listen you retarded kid, you don't know shit about fighting, i actually trained kickboxing for one year, height is a very good advantage but it means zero if the other guy doesn't know how to fight. And your iq is so low that you actually compared fighter between each other in terms of height advantage when i clearly stated that someone thats much shorter but is a trained fighter would kill someone that is a giant but doesn't know how to fight.

And even if we are talking about actual fighters there are plenty of examples where someone significantly shorter decimated the other in a fight. Example is Andy Ruiz 185cm vs Joshua 200cm. Myke Tyson 177cm vs Mike Jameson 193cm. Mike Tysom vs Samy Scuff 196cm! David Haye 190cm vs Nikolai Valuev 213cm!

Next time sit down and actually learn some things before you start barking

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and ElliotRodgerJr
Listen you retarded kid, you don't know shit about fighting, i actually trained kickboxing for one year, height is a very good advantage but it means zero if the other guy doesn't know how to fight. And your iq is so low that you actually compared fighter between each other in terms of height advantage when i clearly stated that someone thats much shorter but is a trained fighter would kill someone that is a giant but doesn't know how to fight.

And even if we are talking about actual fighters there are plenty of examples where someone significantly shorter decimated the other in a fight. Example is Andy Ruiz 185cm vs Joshua 200cm. Myke Tyson 177cm vs Mike Jameson 193cm. Mike Tysom vs Samy Scuff 196cm! David Haye 190cm vs Nikolai Valuev 213cm!

Next time sit down and actually learn some things before you start barking
I didn't read tbh

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I enjoyed reading this thread. Thanks to everyone who was posting here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, SteveRogers, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
I'm glad you realize this. Now last quest is you to answer this with "I'm 6ft5manlet's little bitch 😭😢" do it
but im bigger than you. can it just be "bitch" without the "little"?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
Reactions: needsolution
I didn't read tbh
He is right tbh. Btw gayboy claims 6'7" so even if his height was real it wouldn't be an advantage over me at all.
but im bigger than you. can it just be "bitch" without the "little"?
You're my fat little bitch, cuck boi. 6'3" looking ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 2227
He is right tbh. Btw gayboy claims 6'7" so even if his height was real it wouldn't be an advantage over me at all.
Alright so you guys fit in the same weight class easily. Where can I buy my tickets already?

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I have seen plenty of pics of @6ft5manlet and proof of height and frame, but never seen anything regarding @cocainecowboy

Perhaps this is the best time to shut all the people criticizing one side by posting a pic and mogging every overweight incel here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, SteveRogers, Zygos4Life and 2 others

You're my fat little bitch, cuck boi. 6'3" looking ass
i'm only 5'5"
I have seen plenty of pics of @6ft5manlet and proof of height and frame, but never seen anything regarding @cocainecowboy

Perhaps this is the best time to shut all the people criticizing one side by posting a pic and mogging every overweight incel here
no thanks 😱

Last edited:

Can you link me ? I want to see what @6ft5manlet looks like

Didnt read but brutal thread.
Copecaineboy got raped in every hole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 2227, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person