Cogaynegayboy made me hate Asslid Dingus

@cocainecowboy is quickly becoming one of my least favorite posters indeed

the asslid dingus spam combined with being a dogshit rater with a superiority complex makes for an extremely unlikeable forum personality

if you're going to larp and act like you're better than everybody, at least do it in a funny way like undisputed

@cocainecowboy is like a boring knock-off cross between crisick and blackpill scholar
this dog got decimated in this thread. there's no comeback possible for him. his life has been ended by us.
AA72A1D7 F701 40F3 BCDD 5B942DCF5860

this is him right now, lurking this thread:
0653A4C7 A680 4413 A67A A1A16B2072AB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 7560, adrianolm and 15 others
tenor.gif

This thread summed up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

RIP @cocainecowboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Mateusz74, Deleted member 2012 and 12 others
im from EU. i wouldnt shit myself upon seeing you as you're smaller than me. also you seem like the type of dog that barks a lot,but doesnt bite. watch me go psychotic and you'll be begging for your life
I'm from Hamburg, Germany. Everybody knows that. Yet you're afraid to tell me your location? What a faggot
Kys
2AB0C40D C0D8 4EA9 9A51 9E61479011D4

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3962
this dog got decimated in this thread. there's no comeback possible for him. his life has been ended by us.
View attachment 213765View attachment 213765View attachment 213765
this is him right now, lurking this thread:
View attachment 213767
this thread only proved one thing, and that i live in your head lol. just bc. i cba to partake in this lookism tier shitposting it doesnt mean i "lost" anything. i know im superior to you and have nothing to prove. you're lower bf% than me other than that i mog you in every possible realm

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 685, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
@cocainecowboy is quickly becoming one of my least favorite posters indeed

the asslid dingus spam combined with being a dogshit rater with a superiority complex makes for an extremely unlikeable forum personality

if you're going to larp and act like you're better than everybody, at least do it in a funny way like undisputed

@cocainecowboy is like a boring knock-off cross between crisick and blackpill scholar
Enough said

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Chadelite, Deleted member 1464 and 6 others
this thread only proved one thing, and that i live in your head lol. just bc. i cba to partake in this lookism tier shitposting it doesnt mean i "lost" anything. i know im superior to you and have nothing to prove. you're lower bf% than me other than that i mog you in every possible realm
The crowd don’t see it like that brother. They’re laughing at you. You’ve been branded as a joke. Your days as a looksmax.me legend are dead and buried

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, AbandonShip, Alexanderr and 1 other person
You got shitted on son. Log off and never come back. It's for your own sanity.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Pietrosiek and OOGABOOGA
Over for cogaynecels tbh

who has that ashild ringus blacked photoshop? Spam that shit lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 3962 and chadpreetinthemaking
Ngl u sound like a broken record

All u can say is “i mog u!” and “rent free!”

It didnt work the first time so why continue?

Time to bring out the inner demon before u are decimated beyond repair

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2012 and 13 others
giphy.gif

JFL this is exactly what i was talking about

you just sound like a tryhard butthurt little kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Mateusz74, Deleted member 2012 and 9 others
Tenor 8

@6ft5manlet finished off @cocainecowboy !!
Will cocainecowboy get up?!?!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Zygos4Life, Barbarossa_ and 4 others
Ngl this thread sounds like a planned hit to shit on @cocainecowboy tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3526
6D0E5ADD C4BB 49AE A137 11C0FD25271C

@6ft5manlet

fight, @cocainecowboy !

FIGHT!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2012 and 8 others
You got shitted on son. Log off and never come back. It's for your own sanity.
nothing happened and things will go just as they were before. do you think im affected by these fangirl threads? you aren't the first, nor you will be the last crying for me

nothing happened and things will go just as they were before. do you think im affected by these fangirl threads? you aren't the first, nor you will be the last crying for me
8E96364C 902F 4650 8ACB 65975B99BCAF
784D1698 63E0 4D52 A54F 21347304D449

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Barbarossa_, Slayer and 2 others
@cocainecowboy is total asshole. '' look im 6'7 and i weight 115kg low bf, i get matches on tinder im superior to you''

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Giphy 18

You folded over on the ground rn bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177, BigChinHispanic, Pietrosiek and 4 others
You say these threads don’t affect u but you keep responding to save face.

Kill him nigga. Finish him. You were able to put @LondonVillie out of commission but you refuse to fight back when @6ft5manlet is destroying you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 2227, Barbarossa_ and 3 others

You need to curb your narcissism if you are to overcome this hurdle!

get up, cocainecowboy! Get up and FIGHT!

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Mateusz74, Deleted member 3177 and 5 others
Because of that ugly fat ogre deformed turbofaggot that acts high IQ and venerates her, I feel repulsed each time I see her face.

Fuck Asslid Dingus and @cogaynegayboy. I wish I could stone them to death. I would fuck Asslid infront of Gayboy while he snivels like a bitch, then I'd execute both of them cold-bloodedly.

Never forget this

View attachment 213692View attachment 213692View attachment 213692View attachment 213693View attachment 213693View attachment 213693View attachment 213694View attachment 213694View attachment 213694

Igga is somewhat respect you know

You say these threads don’t affect u but you keep responding to save face.

Kill him nigga. Finish him. You were able to put @LondonVillie out of commission but you refuse to fight back when @6ft5manlet is destroying you?
you aint getting your dopamin fix from me. nigga been crying for me for some time now, all he wants me is to play with him

@6ft5manlet leading the forum into battle

@cocainecowboy thinking he can compete against the dark triad roast master achilles

you aint getting your dopamin fix from me. nigga been crying for me for some time now, all he wants me is to play with him
Not one pixel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 3583 and Pietrosiek
You died a warriors death, cocainecowboy. Now rest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Barbarossa_, Deleted member 3177 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Absolute decimation

This thread is a hilarious read. Nothing short of amazing. Nothing will be the same after this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, AbandonShip, BigChinHispanic and 4 others
nothing happened. i keep living in 75% of users head (including op)

threads like this only empower my forum status
narcy cope

i know its narcy cope because i am a narcissist who copes

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Golden Glass, Deleted member 3177 and 5 others

?
Your status here is cratered

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

I know it's easy to develop a superiority complex when you heightmog everybody but just accept the mog bro

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3962
dear god I feel like i'm back on lookism

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
cocainecowboy thought he was impervious to being btfo because of his status so he didnt bother fighting back

brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Blackout.xl, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
cocainecowboy thought he was impervious to being btfo because of his status so he didnt bother fighting back

brutal tbh
A lesson for us tallfags tbh. We must sleep with one eye open, for mog may be upon us

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Pietrosiek, Blackout.xl and 2 others
A lesson for us tallfags tbh. We must sleep with one eye open, for mog may be upon us
indeed

i am always ready for battle

i rest with a sword in my hand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Alexanderr, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
indeed

i am always ready for battle

i rest with a sword in my hand
every single day forward

i shall not sleep with the strap under my pillow

i shall sleep with my pillow under my strap

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic and Deleted member 3962
Nobody is safe.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3583
as long as threads about me are getting made, i win. i appreciate both positive and negative marketing

At first I despised these lookism-tier copypastas and behaviour

but now I always imagine Niggers saying this, and it gets funnier tbh

Any normal person wouldnt care about it, but niggers do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Golden Glass
as long as threads about me are getting made, i win. i appreciate both positive and negative marketing
You would have gartered much more status had you roasted him instead of falling on your sword you do realize this right

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, OOGABOOGA and Blackout.xl
You would have gartered much more status had you roasted him instead of falling on your sword you do realize this right
no on the contrary. it would've legitimised his cringy attempt of a "roasting"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
he challenged you to a duel

and you declined

he then slashed your neck with a spear

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3962
Nobody is safe.
As a 6'4 berber i bathe in the blood of anyone who dares defy me here. Low inhib berber ready for any fucker in here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 3962