Cold Approach 3 HTB while driving,secured 2 out of 3

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
DOWNS AND UPS
Me and my bro had just came back from a football game where many girls were basically begging us to approach them but he was high inhib asf for a while and we didn’t approach the entire time and one do the girls i wanted ended up asking a 6”1 bbc hooper for his snap.

FAIRYTALE SCENARIO
Anyways by pure luck after i scolded my bro for fucking up our chances he started waving at these girls we weee driving by who were bad asf and they roll down there window and he asks for her snap. She said she didn’t have snap so she starts saying her number as she’s driving but then she says follow me.

DIDNT FEEL REAL
Literally didn’t feel real we pulled into a parking space and 3 off them come out we start talking they were feeling my friend more at first especially the aryan girl so i was mainly talking to the other 2. We said let’s race and if we win we get your number and snap. We did it and obviously smoked them and we just hung out in a random parking lot for 15 ish minutes with them at night and then they left after i got 2 of the snaps and my bro got all of them and the others #. The girls texting me i made it sexual fast but tested the waters and it was good best unironic game i’ve done and then i went a lil too far and kinda fucked it up a tiny tiny bit with one of the girls but fuck it we ball.

Before anyone says TALES i have a video of the race which one of the girls took.

-NATE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 29581, poopoohead and 1 other person
wake up bro wake up its morning innit 😹 😹 😹 😹 🤙 🤙 🤙 🤙 🤙 🚬 🚬 🚬 🚬

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
DOWNS AND UPS
Me and my bro had just came back from a football game where many girls were basically begging us to approach them but he was high inhib asf for a while and we didn’t approach the entire time and one do the girls i wanted ended up asking a 6”1 bbc hooper for his snap.

FAIRYTALE SCENARIO
Anyways by pure luck after i scolded my bro for fucking up our chances he started waving at these girls we weee driving by who were bad asf and they roll down there window and he asks for her snap. She said she didn’t have snap so she starts saying her number as she’s driving but then she says follow me.

DIDNT FEEL REAL
Literally didn’t feel real we pulled into a parking space and 3 off them come out we start talking they were feeling my friend more at first especially the aryan girl so i was mainly talking to the other 2. We said let’s race and if we win we get your number and snap. We did it and obviously smoked them and we just hung out in a random parking lot for 15 ish minutes with them at night and then they left after i got 2 of the snaps and my bro got all of them and the others #. The girls texting me i made it sexual fast but tested the waters and it was good best unironic game i’ve done and then i went a lil too far and kinda fucked it up a tiny tiny bit with one of the girls but fuck it we ball.

Before anyone says TALES i have a video of the race which one of the girls took.

-NATE
Mirin low inhibition. I've been high inhibition after a few rejections both in bars and clubs.

Gonna I guess possibly fuck this old 22 year old roastie . At least she's blond which I like but sadly has tats( I hate those ).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and NateJacobs
Post video of the race

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Post video of the race
My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this, there is no catharsis.

In the parking lot jfl imma need some of that proof

i will dm you since most guys here get no hoes they don’t believe any of this happens

MY discord is Natejacob
i will send the video just add me on cord

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581