cold approach and dating apps are both stupid memes

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
other forum chads can confirm this too. the amount of rejection is still insane, you can get the occasional low quality becky but that's it. you're incel because you don't have girls in your group

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, Cutecel2001, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
dating apps are good

• Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and ReadBooksEveryday
i mog you hard incel
in italy is just not so popular, i'm like one of the few guys who had dates with tinder.
I never been on a date with a girl I didnt end up fucking ever. 7 dates 7 slays. 100% conversion rate. Over for you incel

• JFL
Forum chad here, can confirm you are right on the dot

If you are a lonely incel freak with no friends, you will continue being incel

I never been on a date with a girl I didnt end up fucking ever. 7 dates 7 slays. 100% conversion rate. Over for you incel
You dare call the Bull incel? DO you know who you are talking to.. clearly you don't. Don't forget your place Leon

@ceo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 29155
i had more than yours. i ascended to a point where girls simply started freaking out at my sight when they see what a fucking huge mogger i am irl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Deleted member 29155
other forum chads can confirm this too. the amount of rejection is still insane, you can get the occasional low quality becky but that's it. you're incel because you don't have girls in your group

I do really well on OLD as a strong htn. But I don’t ever match with stacylite +s rarely. It’s extremely frustrating but matching with consistent HTBs with good sexy bodys satisfy me. Call it cope but it’s just genetic preselection at its finest.

I do really well on OLD as a strong htn. But I don’t ever match with stacylite +s rarely. It’s extremely frustrating but matching with consistent HTBs with good sexy bodys satisfy me. Call it cope but it’s just genetic preselection at its finest.
what do you mean by doing really good? how many are you meeting and smashing?

what do you mean by doing really good? how many are you meeting and smashing?
60% of the time smashing, I’ve got a desirable pheno. With slaying HTBs on old you have to be good at NT larping and having a decent social circle. You will also have to mildly betabuxx with wining and dining 1st date and maybe second just drinks or some activity. If they sniff any autistim or weakness, they will ghost. It’s brutal and move on the CC.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
60% of the time smashing, I’ve got a desirable pheno. With slaying HTBs on old you have to be good at NT larping and having a decent social circle. You will also have to mildly betabuxx with wining and dining 1st date and maybe second just drinks or some activity. If they sniff any autistim or weakness, they will ghost. It’s brutal and move on the CC.
All of my dates have been a quick coffee to the max and to their home. I would never wine and dine bitches. OLD Just work Better in your areas in my you run out of profiles so quickly, you can get some dates but that's It, the Moment you have to rely on that it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28864
It's not that cold approach and online dating can't work it's just a lot harder since it's unnatural. Women are programmed to be suspicious of outsider males since they could murder or rape them. So when you're validated by her social circle you're seen as safe, and if you have a good reputation that boosts you in her eyes since women are social creatures. Personally, I know plenty of people who would be called ltns on here getting mtbs and above just through social circle alone.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and the BULL
It's not that cold approach and online dating can't work it's just a lot harder since it's unnatural. Women are programmed to be suspicious of outsider males since they could murder or rape them. So when you're validated by her social circle you're seen as safe, and if you have a good reputation that boosts you in her eyes since women are social creatures. Personally, I know plenty of people who would be called ltns on here getting mtbs and above just through social circle alone.
social circle pill is the hardest to swallow. some ltn that was genetically unlucky and didn't put much effort into his appearance or "game" gets an htb gf just because he happened to be mutual friends with a friend of her and spent enough time together to catch feelings for each other.

some ltn that was genetically unlucky and didn't put much effort into his appearance or "game" gets an htb gf just because he happened to be mutual friends with a friend of her and spent enough time together to catch feelings for each other.
yea I’ve seen this first hand this senior freind group I was semi-part of all I fucked each other so the ltns got luck in it

This subhuman guy got this mid-high tier Becky
IMG 0736
IMG 0737

And this Indian looking mofo got a stacylite
IMG 0739
IMG 0738

There is no concept of dating or cold approach in your bum fuck village, I’m surprised you even have access to a phone, isn’t it cherries season? Getting to picking you medieval peasant

They're around looksmatched though
IMG 0741

Naw the first guy is a low ltn so getting a htb is really good

IMG 0742

And the Indian is just mtn so a Stacylite is good for him as well

Both got way above their looks level

Attachments

• IMG_0741.jpeg
    IMG_0741.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 0
social circle mogs in europe

both easy-ish but the amount of flakes and time investment i understand why most men want to ltr-cel.

even if you're gl like me, it's significantly more pratical to get a gf unless you look like crisick and are jacked with status and tall

no social circle without college.