• Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl
@5.5psl power of money/NTness

And they're ugly

• +1
Bro kissing a Stacy isn't the deal
Her having primal lust and love towards us is
Do you really think that girl would always fantazise about fucking that bald fat guy ??
Not at all

But mtn can

• +1
Then how can you get a stacylite if you are 5'9 and 4/10 I mean how is that possible ?
getting a girl isn't that hardest thing in the world sir. it happens.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and 5.5psl
getting a girl isn't that hardest thing in the world sir. it happens.
I mean getting a stacylite if you are ugly and short both at the same time is
I do see dead average guys with beautiful girls but not ugly guys with beautiful girls

Unironically I have got a lot of slays from Night Game

I mean getting a stacylite if you are ugly and short both at the same time is
I do see dead average guys with beautiful girls but not ugly guys with beautiful girls
I've seen it happen, albeit not often

• +1
This stuff motivates me to approach until i realize that youll still get blown out by subhumans even if youre an actual white chad jfl

This stuff motivates me to approach until i realize that youll still get blown out by subhumans even if youre an actual white chad jfl
It depends on the girl right? Stuck up girls will make it difficult regardless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
They were active in talking and asked me questions too. smiled and body language was open towards me
Did u ask for numbers or ig?

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
numbers

Tbh I am not so sure whether I wanna go out with them they are MTB’s, prolly will just approach a few HTB-stacylites and will get lucky on like 5th attempt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
numbers

Tbh I am not so sure whether I wanna go out with them they are MTB’s, prolly will just approach a few HTB-stacylites and will get lucky on like 5th attempt
Btw my online dating results are utter trash. I get ignored almost always and match rate is enourmously low, on the level of 3/10 dudes

I drove Uber in a college town for a month and 3 girls offered me their number, this is with me being autistically quiet for the entire ride

• +1
Reactions: Eren
Yeah but you need to be 5.5 psl+ for that too work
Otherwise who knows if someone calls the police :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
dawg just ask for the time or directions

• +1
I drove Uber in a college town for a month and 3 girls offered me their number, this is with me being autistically quiet for the entire ride
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27561
In my mind im ugly as fuck, im also very skinny with a shitty body, long thin forearms and wide hips. Havent had a haircut in months or shaved in about two weeks now. Im seriously letting myself down, i simply refuse to approach people when I literally hate how I look. So why wouldnt they?

In my mind im ugly as fuck, im also very skinny with a shitty body, long thin forearms and wide hips. Havent had a haircut in months or shaved in about two weeks now. Im seriously letting myself down, i simply refuse to approach people when I literally hate how I look. So why wouldnt they?
Bro I literally get no matches on tinder at all. Like 2-3 out of 30 likes. Its not like I am handsome or anything

Fraud your frame with right clothes btw

Bro I literally get no matches on tinder at all. Like 2-3 out of 30 likes. Its not like I am handsome or anything

you are NT on what scale out of 10?

you are NT on what scale out of 10?
I would say 4-5/10

I am very confident when it comes to life tho, straight back, loud voice

Also your nt’ness doesnt matter at cold approaches. You just go and talk for a minute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
I would say 4-5/10

I am very confident when it comes to life tho, straight back, loud voice

Also your nt’ness doesnt matter at cold approaches. You just go and talk for a minute
how do you manage to find subjects without creating discomfort with the girls

I can't stay interesting and very often I don't know what to say tbh, women have nothing in common with me

• +1
how do you manage to find subjects without creating discomfort with the girls

I can't stay interesting and very often I don't know what to say tbh
tbh I never went on a dates so far lmao. I just approached 6 girls in last 2 month or so. I’ll try to get maybe strong htb with pheno I like, and then take her out

• +1
tbh I never went on a dates so far lmao. I just approached 6 girls in last 2 month or so. I’ll try to get maybe strong htb with pheno I like, and then take her out
Bro you only made 10%
the remaining 90% will be shittest based, like a faculty exam

• JFL
Bro you only made 10%
the remaining 90% will be shittest based, like a faculty exam
If girl has even a bit of attraction to you its not that hard I suppose

• +1
If girl has even a bit of attraction to you its not that hard I suppose
it depends on the style of girl, if she is introvert and shy It's not like she's telling her life story and you just have to shakes your head

• +1
it depends on the style of girl, if she is introvert and shy It's not like she's telling her life story and you just have to shakes your head
I see. Well looks like I am going to experience that in april

• +1
It depends on the girl right? Stuck up girls will make it difficult regardless
you never know how theyll be

Pic in dms. Ill judge this

• +1
I see. Well looks like I am going to experience that in april
Gl my man

on my side I want to fuck my neighbor, I think there is something to play for, we are the same age

• +1
"In your mind"
you mean you acknowledge reality

• +1
3/3 all were very engaged

Keep in mind I get very bad results on online dating. Barely couple of matches in a big city out of 30 likes

Jfl if you dont cold approach in 2023
I also cold approach but the problem is that even if foid is really engaged and she gives you her insta/ number/ fb is doesnt mean anything. Seriously, many times I had situation that they ghost me afterwards, you have to approach tons of girls to get solid results that way. But for an average guy it's still a better option than dating apps.

• +1