Over cold approached 9 girls today (9 rejections) [ROPEFUEL] ITS FUCKING OVER!

astatine

astatine

Elementalist
Time online
31d 17h 53m
no joke today i went out after me and the mandem finish college, and go up to 9 different girls.

every. single. one. rejected. me.

i can’t cope

i simply cannot, rejection after rejection i was just completely thinking of jumping in front of the next moving bus.

worst part?

i mogged every single one of them facially

~ the most subhuman girl out of the 9 laughed and kept walking when i stopped her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

5 of them said “i have a boyfriend”

2 of them ignored and kept walking

1 of them said “nah” and walked off

1 of them turned out to be 14 yrs old (looked abt 18 with massive tits)

i went home attlee spending abt 3 hrs of my life to get rejected 9 times in a row.

i have too many facial flaws to cope with surgery and i’ll never have the money for it anyway.

if i won the lottery i would have a chance at life, i know how to fix all my flaws

anyway guys once again it’s over :feelshaha:

remember subhuman UK foids are gigachad only :feelswah:

there is this one kid i see who’s my age and he’s 6’6 with richard ramirez tier bones, absolutely mogs every other person i’ve seen, imagine being him, u cannot fail.

how can i cope? :feelsrope:

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Time online
276d 13h 51m
Looksmax. Show some pictures.

gamma

gamma

γ
Time online
141d 2h 15m
What did you say?

astatine

astatine

Elementalist
Time online
31d 17h 53m
Deusmaximus said:
Looksmax. Show some pictures.
check my previous threads :feelswah:

RoBobaFett999

RoBobaFett999

Looksmax Graduate
Time online
131d 17h 3m
Fucking brootal, i can't even imagine how frustrating that must be. Sorry bro

OldVirgin

OldVirgin

Zephir
Time online
93d 23h 25m
mentalcel

dancs

dancs

Pregnant 🤰
Time online
11d 23h 9m
S

Stef43

Apprentice
Time online
26d 14h 19m
astatine said:
“yo or excuse me, you kinda cute lemme get yo snap” :feelskek:
I hope that is a joke lol

dancs

dancs

Pregnant 🤰
Time online
11d 23h 9m
astatine said:
check my previous threads :feelswah:
Dude you are aesthetic, high psl but 0 appeal, you are dark triad looks, very low trust. Honestly if I seen you approach me I’d assume I was getting stabbed. Like rameriz though, you’ll need to find girls who are just into that sort of psycho look, most UK girls are into the kind of guys you see on love island. Physiognomy and Phenotype disadvantage

astatine

astatine

Elementalist
Time online
31d 17h 53m
gamma said:
Are you black
:feelshaha:
dancs said:
Dude you are aesthetic, high psl but 0 appeal, you are dark triad looks, very low trust. Honestly if I seen you approach me I’d assume I was getting stabbed. Like rameriz though, you’ll need to find girls who are just into that sort of psycho look, most UK girls are into the kind of guys you see on love island. Physiognomy and Phenotype disadvantage
thanks bro this actually clears things up for me :feelshah:

noodlelover

noodlelover

Instructor
Time online
7d 12h 44m
astatine said:
no joke today i went out after me and the mandem finish college, and go up to 9 different girls.

i can’t cope

i simply cannot, rejection after rejection i was just completely thinking of jumping in front of the next moving bus.

worst part?

~ the most subhuman girl out of the 9 laughed and kept walking when i stopped her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i went home attlee spending abt 3 hrs of my life to get rejected 9 times in a row.

i have too many facial flaws to cope with surgery and i’ll never have the money for it anyway.

if i won the lottery i would have a chance at life, i know how to fix all my flaws

there is this one kid i see who’s my age and he’s 6’6 with richard ramirez tier bones, absolutely mogs every other person i’ve seen, imagine being him, u cannot fail.

I've done about 150 cold approaches. It literally is just tinder IRL but in slow motion and more time consuming, no matter what other people say. If you can't get a girlfriend from tinder then you are fucked.

Last edited:
astatine

astatine

Elementalist
Time online
31d 17h 53m
noodlelover said:
I've done about 150 cold approaches. It literally is just tinder IRL no matter what other people say. If you can't get a girlfriend from tinder then you are fucked.
made a tinder 3 weeks ago, swipe every so often on htb+ and have only 29 matches and 35 likes it’s so over fam, no girlfriend, no linkup no nuthin. i actually give up fully, my texting game is absolute dogshit. i’m much more charming in person cuz i’m giga low inhib and can physically escalate with a girl easily :feelskek:

astatine

astatine

Elementalist
Time online
31d 17h 53m
PingPong said:
At least you got further than 90% of this forum

you went outside and talked to a female JFL
i’m 17 rn but i’ve defo approached about 50-80 girls in my lifetime and i’d say about a 60% success rate, only problem is only 1 of these cold approaches ever converted to a lay and recently i’ve started developing;

shitty 5 o’clock shadow at 17 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
giga incel hyoid/ submental region
0 collagen
always been on a diet of pure processed sugar and carbs

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

noodlelover

noodlelover

Instructor
Time online
7d 12h 44m
astatine said:
made a tinder 3 weeks ago, swipe every so often on htb+ and have only 29 matches and 35 likes it’s so over fam, no girlfriend, no linkup no nuthin. i actually give up fully, my texting game is absolute dogshit. i’m much more charming in person cuz i’m giga low inhib and can physically escalate with a girl easily :feelskek:
If you are texting is really dogshit then you should probably buy guides on texting game.

I was around when pickup was big and every one literally believed that looks didn't matter and it was pure confidence. I met enough other pickup artists and saw their success or not success, enough to see that looks not only mattered but it was the primary factor.

But the thing is, people's brain are small and they can only understand a very limited model of reality and tend to congregate around that limited model. Right now that model is looks are "everything". Looks are the main factor, you have to meet a girls minimum cut off but unless you're extremely good looking, you still need game, status, etc.

astatine said:
always been on a diet of pure processed sugar and carbs
Cut out processed foods if you buy your own food. If not, pressure your mom to buy vegetables or meat. If you are not joking, you are ruining your health, your brain, your decision making because of the brain damage, and fucking up the rest of your life.

astatine

astatine

Elementalist
Time online
31d 17h 53m
Biggdink said:
Aren’t you curry :hnghn:

“curry” :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

runescapeaddict1996

runescapeaddict1996

Zephir
Time online
9d 5h 32m
astatine said:

i can’t cope

worst part?

I did the same exact thing you did in college but I did it 50 times. I basically had not motivation to do anything in life afterwards for an entire year. Now I have finally gotten to a point where its not that big of a deal anymore.

astatine

astatine

Elementalist
Time online
31d 17h 53m
runescapeaddict1996 said:
I did the same exact thing you did in college but I did it 50 times. I basically had not motivation to do anything in life afterwards for an entire year. Now I have finally gotten to a point where its not that big of a deal anymore.
yeah i’m in college rn too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Big Nosecel

Big Nosecel

Hesitation is defeat. -Sword Saint
Time online
22d 7h 0m
if a 5'4 indian balding guy in NYC can pull off cold approaches with a 5% success rate then you can do much better

Big Nosecel

Big Nosecel

Time online
22d 7h 0m
Big Nosecel

Big Nosecel

Time online
22d 7h 0m
astatine said:
also uk foids are entitled so why stroke their ego by calling them cute wtf boi, this is where u need to start getting into redpill shit

vtribal

vtribal

Adept
Time online
6d 15h 6m
Cold approach is pure cope with Tinder and Instagram. Only cold approach at large social events preferably where alcohol is present.

Hozay

Hozay

Daddy Floppa
Time online
155d 2h 15m
Why would you do this when you know you aren't chad...:pepefrown: Jesus fucking christ. You deserve the embarassement.

Hozay

Hozay

Daddy Floppa
Time online
155d 2h 15m
kjsbdfiusdf

kjsbdfiusdf

Currently swimming in Orlando. Please call later.
Time online
320d 14h 1m
Ethniframementalcel

Ethniframementalcel

Enthusiast
Time online
9d 17h 11m
“Asked her to step aside and not hog all the salt. After she did, I asked her if she uses that particular salt brand all the time.”

boy I’m mirin this Hindis confidence jfl

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Time online
179d 21h 54m
You are high tier normie maybe 6-7/10. Even chad gets rejected with low effort one liners.

It worked for me once and failed 2 times (broke my ego) and I have been rotting ever since.

astatine

astatine

Elementalist
Time online
31d 17h 53m
Ethniframementalcel said:
“Asked her to step aside and not hog all the salt. After she did, I asked her if she uses that particular salt brand all the time.”

boy I’m mirin this Hindis confidence jfl
i’m not hindi u coping curry nigger :feelskek:

Big Nosecel

Big Nosecel

Time online
22d 7h 0m
Baldingman1998 said:
You are high tier normie maybe 6-7/10. Even chad gets rejected with low effort one liners.

It worked for me once and failed 2 times (broke my ego) and I have been rotting ever since.
no one cares about your ego, go and try again

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Time online
179d 21h 54m
Big Nosecel said:
no one cares about your ego, go and try again
No more hair. It's over :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Big Nosecel

Big Nosecel

Time online
22d 7h 0m
Baldingman1998 said:
No more hair. It's over :feelswhy::feelswhy:
completely? You didn't use fin to prevent further balding, and use minox for regrowth?

Big Nosecel

Big Nosecel

Time online
22d 7h 0m
Big Nosecel said:
completely? You didn't use fin to prevent further balding, and use minox for regrowth?
if thats the case then wear a hair system?

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Time online
179d 21h 54m
Big Nosecel said:
Big Nosecel said:
if thats the case then wear a hair system?

Users who are viewing this thread