cold approached 9 girls today (9 rejections) [ROPEFUEL] ITS FUCKING OVER!

D

Deleted member

Lurker
no joke today i went out after me and the mandem finish college, and go up to 9 different girls.

every. single. one. rejected. me.

i can’t cope

i simply cannot, rejection after rejection i was just completely thinking of jumping in front of the next moving bus.

worst part?

i mogged every single one of them facially

~ the most subhuman girl out of the 9 laughed and kept walking when i stopped her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

5 of them said “i have a boyfriend”

2 of them ignored and kept walking

1 of them said “nah” and walked off

1 of them turned out to be 14 yrs old (looked abt 18 with massive tits)

i went home attlee spending abt 3 hrs of my life to get rejected 9 times in a row.

i have too many facial flaws to cope with surgery and i’ll never have the money for it anyway.

if i won the lottery i would have a chance at life, i know how to fix all my flaws

anyway guys once again it’s over :feelshaha:

remember subhuman UK foids are gigachad only :feelswah:

there is this one kid i see who’s my age and he’s 6’6 with richard ramirez tier bones, absolutely mogs every other person i’ve seen, imagine being him, u cannot fail.

how can i cope? :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 14262 and 21 others
Looksmax. Show some pictures.

What did you say?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
Fucking brootal, i can't even imagine how frustrating that must be. Sorry bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
I will not be moving to the uk now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and aBetterMii
also one of them was 14 lmao :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Baldingman1998, datboijj and 3 others
mentalcel

• JFL
check my previous threads :feelswah:
Dude you are aesthetic, high psl but 0 appeal, you are dark triad looks, very low trust. Honestly if I seen you approach me I’d assume I was getting stabbed. Like rameriz though, you’ll need to find girls who are just into that sort of psycho look, most UK girls are into the kind of guys you see on love island. Physiognomy and Phenotype disadvantage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Umbra, Deleted member 14561 and 2 others
Are you black
:feelshaha:
Dude you are aesthetic, high psl but 0 appeal, you are dark triad looks, very low trust. Honestly if I seen you approach me I’d assume I was getting stabbed. Like rameriz though, you’ll need to find girls who are just into that sort of psycho look, most UK girls are into the kind of guys you see on love island. Physiognomy and Phenotype disadvantage
thanks bro this actually clears things up for me :feelshah:

no joke today i went out after me and the mandem finish college, and go up to 9 different girls.

i can’t cope

i simply cannot, rejection after rejection i was just completely thinking of jumping in front of the next moving bus.

worst part?

~ the most subhuman girl out of the 9 laughed and kept walking when i stopped her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i went home attlee spending abt 3 hrs of my life to get rejected 9 times in a row.

i have too many facial flaws to cope with surgery and i’ll never have the money for it anyway.

if i won the lottery i would have a chance at life, i know how to fix all my flaws

there is this one kid i see who’s my age and he’s 6’6 with richard ramirez tier bones, absolutely mogs every other person i’ve seen, imagine being him, u cannot fail.

I've done about 150 cold approaches. It literally is just tinder IRL but in slow motion and more time consuming, no matter what other people say. If you can't get a girlfriend from tinder then you are fucked.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, germanlooks, IncelsBraincels and 3 others
At least you got further than 90% of this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegoat, ShowerMaxxing, IncelsBraincels and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
I've done about 150 cold approaches. It literally is just tinder IRL no matter what other people say. If you can't get a girlfriend from tinder then you are fucked.
made a tinder 3 weeks ago, swipe every so often on htb+ and have only 29 matches and 35 likes it’s so over fam, no girlfriend, no linkup no nuthin. i actually give up fully, my texting game is absolute dogshit. i’m much more charming in person cuz i’m giga low inhib and can physically escalate with a girl easily :feelskek:

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14203
At least you got further than 90% of this forum

you went outside and talked to a female JFL
i’m 17 rn but i’ve defo approached about 50-80 girls in my lifetime and i’d say about a 60% success rate, only problem is only 1 of these cold approaches ever converted to a lay and recently i’ve started developing;

shitty 5 o’clock shadow at 17 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
giga incel hyoid/ submental region
0 collagen
always been on a diet of pure processed sugar and carbs

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14323
made a tinder 3 weeks ago, swipe every so often on htb+ and have only 29 matches and 35 likes it’s so over fam, no girlfriend, no linkup no nuthin. i actually give up fully, my texting game is absolute dogshit. i’m much more charming in person cuz i’m giga low inhib and can physically escalate with a girl easily :feelskek:
If you are texting is really dogshit then you should probably buy guides on texting game.

I was around when pickup was big and every one literally believed that looks didn't matter and it was pure confidence. I met enough other pickup artists and saw their success or not success, enough to see that looks not only mattered but it was the primary factor.

But the thing is, people's brain are small and they can only understand a very limited model of reality and tend to congregate around that limited model. Right now that model is looks are "everything". Looks are the main factor, you have to meet a girls minimum cut off but unless you're extremely good looking, you still need game, status, etc.

always been on a diet of pure processed sugar and carbs
Cut out processed foods if you buy your own food. If not, pressure your mom to buy vegetables or meat. If you are not joking, you are ruining your health, your brain, your decision making because of the brain damage, and fucking up the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Aren’t you curry :hnghn:
CFE15D49 E0FA 407A 8426 3E4F1029B61B
E82FBFA2 E08B 4920 8EFF A6E13AD05FBF

“curry” :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Looks234, datboijj and 1 other person

i can’t cope

worst part?

I did the same exact thing you did in college but I did it 50 times. I basically had not motivation to do anything in life afterwards for an entire year. Now I have finally gotten to a point where its not that big of a deal anymore.

• Love it
I did the same exact thing you did in college but I did it 50 times. I basically had not motivation to do anything in life afterwards for an entire year. Now I have finally gotten to a point where its not that big of a deal anymore.
yeah i’m in college rn too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

9 isn't enough, try 10,000

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., noodlelover, SAR and 3 others
if a 5'4 indian balding guy in NYC can pull off cold approaches with a 5% success rate then you can do much better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member
also uk foids are entitled so why stroke their ego by calling them cute wtf boi, this is where u need to start getting into redpill shit

• +1
Cold approach is pure cope with Tinder and Instagram. Only cold approach at large social events preferably where alcohol is present.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member
Why would you do this when you know you aren't chad...:pepefrown: Jesus fucking christ. You deserve the embarassement.

“Asked her to step aside and not hog all the salt. After she did, I asked her if she uses that particular salt brand all the time.”

boy I’m mirin this Hindis confidence jfl

You are high tier normie maybe 6-7/10. Even chad gets rejected with low effort one liners.

It worked for me once and failed 2 times (broke my ego) and I have been rotting ever since.

• So Sad
“Asked her to step aside and not hog all the salt. After she did, I asked her if she uses that particular salt brand all the time.”

boy I’m mirin this Hindis confidence jfl
i’m not hindi u coping curry nigger :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You are high tier normie maybe 6-7/10. Even chad gets rejected with low effort one liners.

It worked for me once and failed 2 times (broke my ego) and I have been rotting ever since.
no one cares about your ego, go and try again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and noodlelover