Cold hard PROOF that the Female Gaze is bullshit

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Kraken

Canadian pop star Kris Wu sentenced to 13 years in jail for rape in China​

The court in Chaoyang district said investigations showed that from November to December 2020, Wu, also known as Wu Yifan, raped three women.

If the female gaze is like so legit why the fuck is he raping women?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Shouldn't the females be begging for his female gazemaxxed cock? Even if he raped, shouldn't they be at least ok with it since it's supposedly what females really want in terms of looks? @Seth Walsh @Prettyboy any answers for this mates?

If the female gaze is like so legit for getting JBs why does he have to resort to getting them drunk in order to coerce them into having sex????
At the time, the student told media Wu had lured her into having sex when she was 17, after having plied her with alcohol.

@reptiles @decadouche57 @Dr. Bruh the female gaze copers are going to like have to come up with new copes after this one

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, GigaAscender, mogging and 8 others

View attachment 1981726

If the female gaze is like so legit why the fuck is he raping women?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Shouldn't the females be begging for his female gazemaxxed cock? Even if he raped, shouldn't they be at least ok with it since it's supposedly what females really want in terms of looks? @Seth Walsh @Prettyboy any answers for this mates?

If the female gaze is like so legit for getting JBs why does he have to resort to getting them drunk in order to coerce them into having sex????

@reptiles @decadouche57 @Dr. Bruh the female gaze copers are going to like have to come up with new copes after this one
Not pretty enough to be female gaze maxxed. He looks bloated and boneless. Only redeeming qualities are his hair and height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 14392, mfk and 3 others
there countless of zoomer chad female gaze being a rapist out there

View attachment 1981726

About the female gaze i still dont trust you because you are a cherry picker copers

He's innocent and is being set up by ugly male gazers who can't handle the mog

The guilty verdicts against both charges of Wu were allegedly based solely on verbal testimonies, and not corroborated by any other evidence, so much for cold hard proof! Many girls slept with him consensually including one of the accusers who bragged about it online in the past. I assume she was contacted afterwards by people who promised her that she would get money out of extorting him

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MentalistKebab, mogging, Corleone and 1 other person
He's innocent and is being set up by ugly male gazers who can't handle the mog

The guilty verdicts against both charges of Wu were allegedly based solely on verbal testimonies, and not corroborated by any other evidence, so much for cold hard proof! Many girls slept with him consensually including one of the accusers who bragged about it online in the past. I assume she was contacted afterwards by people who promised her that she would get money out of extorting him

View attachment 1981740View attachment 1981746
its funny because they can't even get a single girl to turn on andrew tate for a rape allegation but they somehow got it done to a femalegazemaxxed kpop star? nah mate he just isn't what females really want
guys like jeremy meeks had women begging to be raped by him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GigaAscender and Rt-Rust1
@Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Not pretty enough to be female gaze maxxed. He looks bloated and boneless. Only redeeming qualities are his hair and height
the classic he wasn't femalegaze maxxed in the first place cope
I saw this cope coming from a mile away sorry mate you're gonna have to try again on this one
About the female gaze i still dont trust you because you are a cherry picker copers
you only need to look youthful and masculine at the same time to have peak appeal to biological females
you don't need makeup, earrings, jewelry, and long painted hair and nails
and having a good gymcel body is not going to harm your appeal to young females like copers here will tell you
this is backed by scientific data on humans and their mating strategies

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 22126, Oberyn and 1 other person
That’s not female gaze op

Also ogres rape too
my bad mate you're right
this is the real female gaze

clean shaven chiseled face
long luscious hair
pink lips and red undertones
lean arms
rib exposure for texture

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, looksseg, Elvisandreaa and 9 others
I saw this cope coming from a mile away sorry mate you're gonna have to try again on this one

you only need to look youthful and masculine at the same time to have peak appeal to biological females
and having a good gymcel body is not going to harm your appeal to young females like copers here will tell you
This guy is a better example of female gaze because he's pretty unlike Kris Wu

Attachments

• EVqME_QX0AI04e1.png
    EVqME_QX0AI04e1.png
    207.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mogging and Deleted member 24367

What i need is leanmaxxed body
215 cm tall
TerraChad tier bones structure
and 20 inches shaft

He wasn't wearing his makeup while he was **** her

Cope it will disadvantage sub 5 s even harder but it will turn every chad into callum von mogger
Markov Nikov law
the poor became even poorer the rich became the ruler

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 19294
Asian, short, not gl.
Retarded thread, why do you keep denying this stuff?
Female gaze is real as fuck; in that women want masculine faces with clear skin, light eyes, nice hair etc.
No one denies that you NEED a thick neck, broad shoulders and a good frame (not so much muscles, but generally it’s always a good thing/added halo if you check other boxes).
Retards think that ideal female gaze is MGK body with soft features and good colouring - no, it’s what I’ve just described.
You can’t possibly think that women would rather a roid freak with leather skin, bald head, massive beard etc. than Brad Pitt in Fight Club, Troy, Meet Joe Black etc.
(A client said I look like Achilles from Troy last week 😇 - I think she was referring to the tan and body, but I’m getting close Pitt’s facial appeal in my narcissistic view anyway)

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly

View attachment 1981726

Nigger cuz he fuck 13 year old and his ex found out that shit. JFL you don't know nothing about this events. im legit a chink and know everything about this, before scandal he fuck what ever he want, but i guess fame make him cocky as fuck and start fuking 13 and 12 year old while cheat with mutlitplies high class rich chinese girlfriends.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: softlysoftly and bloomercel
Nigger cuz he fuck 13 year old and his ex found out that shit. JFL you don't know nothing about this events. im legit a chink and know everything about this, before scandal he fuck what ever he want, but i guess fame make him cocky as fuck and start fuking 13 and 12 year old while cheat with mutlitplies high class rich chinese girlfriends.
scandal came out with victims reporting him and he is jailed because he is not goodlooking enough
if he was good enough he wouldn't have to get the girls drunk in the first place to lure them away to coerce them into sex that is like literally what guys who are ugly do

scandal came out with victims reporting him and he is jailed because he is not goodlooking enough
if he was good enough he wouldn't have to get the girls drunk in the first place to lure them away to coerce them into sex that is like literally what guys who are ugly do
That is best way to get young jbs in China, you know nothing about kpop or cpop star. They can’t have sex or gf during careers. So a lot of them buy sex cuz it was safe. Also he being pedo and cheat on his ex is main reason he end in the jail.

That is best way to get young jbs in China, you know nothing about kpop or cpop star. They can’t have sex or gf during careers. So a lot of them buy sex cuz it was safe. Also he being pedo and cheat on his ex is main reason he end in the jail.
no it was for rape not sexual contact with minors

View attachment 1981726

This is some random ginger wheat waffles messed up kpopmaxxer experiment.

When I talk about female gaze I mean the raw evidence of who’s most popular on TikTok with girls. Usually some tall femalegazed leanmaxxed hairmaxxed guy from the USA.

This red haired Karen failed kpopmaxxer has no special privileges.

Btw: I believe jail sentences are in order for rape. (FBI hope you see this)

Also @softlysoftly don’t get a heart attack. Looks like you’re struggling to accept the reality of masc coping.
Season 4 Pain GIF by The Simpsons
Heart Attack Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

😭💀🥵🇮🇱

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24367, Corleone and softlysoftly
When I talk about female gaze I mean the raw evidence of who’s most popular on TikTok with girls. Usually some tall femalegazed leanmaxxed hairmaxxed guy from the USA.
so like this guy?

ok but what's wrong with looking more like this guy?

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
many attractive celebs raped or at least get accused of raping girls. literally guys who could fuck 99% of women

raping is a fetish and preference for many people, not because they get rejected

View attachment 1981726

in canada your guilty until proven innocent. You know these weeaboo girls are mentally retarded and probably felt regret after being pump-and-dumped by their idol, and saw an opportunity to make some $ and get back at him, in a heavily skewed legal system by making up false accusations. Cucknada. imagine getting convicted on verbal testimony only.
Screenshot 2022 12 07 at 142622

🏳️‍🌈

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging and softlysoftly
many attractive celebs raped or at least get accused of raping girls
like chris brown but they accuse him in hopes of a quick cash grab in the case of kris wu he was legit not sexually desirable at least to the girls he decided to victimize

kris wu he was legit not sexually desirable at least to the girls he decided to victimize
what do you think how he got into a position of drinking and taking drugs with them alone if they weren't attracted to him in the first place?

what do you think how he got into a position of drinking and taking drugs with them alone if they weren't attracted to him in the first place?
it says he 'lured' them away
like its not that hard to go to a party where you know drugs and alcohol are present and being consumed by those who attend the rest is up to the predator waiting for the right time to strike at his prey

its funny because they can't even get a single girl to turn on andrew tate for a rape allegation but they somehow got it done to a femalegazemaxxed kpop star? nah mate he just isn't what females really want
guys like jeremy meeks had women begging to be raped by him
Andrew Tate is literally their pimp. If they turn on him they get financially fucked.

Andrew Tate is literally their pimp. If they turn on him they get financially fucked.
I was talking about his ex gfs that they approached not the girls he pimps for his online cam business
The guy on top is more sought after in modern society
sad world

Maesthetic will always mog. Women are currently denying their deep feelings and coping because this is the first time the human race has lived in extreme comfort. As soon as shit hits the fan (inevitably) maesthetic will easily rule once again. Why do you think prettyboys only have appeal in first world countries?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and softlysoftly
Also who only cares about female validation? I want to mog other men and know I can destroy them at any given moment. Prettyboy is a gay cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and softlysoftly
its because he hit the wall. he was legit like a 6 foot 2 femgazed chang 10 years ago and was insanely popular in china. now he is fat and bloated and does drugs so the girls abandoned him. i would know because my sister was his fan 10 years ago lmao and stopped because he descended.
Screen Shot 2022 12 10 at 80444 PM

Screen Shot 2022 12 10 at 80418 PM

• JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly
Also who only cares about female validation? I want to mog other men and know I can destroy them at any given moment. Prettyboy is a gay cope
...you only care about male validation and men's opinions, and are calling other people gay?

Lmao Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Seth Walsh
...you only care about male validation and men's opinions, and are calling other people gay?

Lmao Lol GIF
I don’t care for anyones validation.