Gold
just lol at the coping

cold showers improves mood and help brain fog

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, gribsufer1, thereallegend and 2 others
i did them for months didnt help me a single bit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 27932 and 3 others
i did them for months didnt help me a single bit
its just cope jfl
think dude who said cold showers help was a sadistic trll that wanted to troll normies and incels and it worked jfl

just get sick and get cold by showering naked cold bro!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, MentalistKebab and cancercell
they didnt get me my itis for sure

Does it wake you up and drag your ass outta bed? Yes

Does it help you ascend? No

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, MentalistKebab and Tallooksmaxxer
its just cope jfl
think dude who said cold showers help was a sadistic trll that wanted to troll normies and incels and it worked jfl

lowers body fat

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend and MentalistKebab
its just cope jfl

This.

Showers should ve warm and ideally at nights unless you dirty and have some important social activity in the day

u know its cope nigga the only thing that lowers body fat is calorie defecit and no carbs
i've been doing cold showers since 2018. it's helped me a lot.
moisturizes hair/skin, clears acne, lowers inflammation, better recovery

u know its cope nigga the only thing that lowers body fat is calorie defecit and no carbs
in order to keep your body warm in the cold your body uses energy (calories) did u skip school?

i don't regularly do cold showers but they do have benefits. they won't get u pussy but are better for your skin and can be better for mood, after u take a cold shower it feels like u accomplished something

whenever i dont shower for a day or something like that i feel my brain become disorgenized and fuzzy

i don't regularly do cold showers but they do have benefits. they won't get u pussy but are better for your skin and can be better for mood, after u take a cold shower it feels like u accomplished something
This is the main theme of redpill "S(elf)Imp(rovement)" like cold showers, nofap, pushups ect.

Making you feel like you accomplished something and being able to mentally jerk of to that idea of "success" even though you are the same antisocial virgin loser before you started self improvement.

This is the main theme of redpill "S(elf)Imp(rovement)" like cold showers, nofap, pushups ect.

Making you feel like you accomplished something and being able to mentally jerk of to that idea of "success" even though you are the same antisocial virgin loser before you started self improvement.
cold showers are refreshing and good for your skin.

nothing to do with self improvment. its just healthy

its just cope jfl

its only sadistic in winter. in summer you should do cold showers

i just shower less warmer in summer, warm showers will always mog bro
warm showers in summer just make you sweaty and dirty.

Hot showers strip your skin.

cold showers don’t improve your looks, but they can be helpful for your mental state.
Exposure to cold water shocks you out of an anxiety or depression attack.
When I Was booked at the ward, they’d dunk schizos in freezing water to bring them back to reality

just lol at the coping

cold showers improves mood and help brain fog
cold showers stunt muscular hypertrophy by reducing inflammation

warm showers help unclog pores and clear skin or dirt and other shit cold showers do the complete opposite

jfl at cold shower copers who have no clue what they're talking about