Cold weather looksmining me hard

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
Hate cold weather it’s making my skin get all crusty and gross I usually have great skin and it makes my dick and balls shrivel up which is bs because this is the time I actually wanna wear sweatpants.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, normie tiktoker, hattrick and 2 others
cold weather for hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, wsada, Deleted member 29747 and 1 other person
Hate cold weather it’s making my skin get all crusty and gross I usually have great skin and it makes my dick and balls shrivel up which is bs because this is the time I actually wanna wear sweatpants.
Just use a good lotion tbh. My mom's Clinique lotion does the job for me and take vitamin d as well as carotene max.

cold showers >>>

i rarely need lotion now

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and becomingnearperfect
cold showers >>>

i rarely need lotion now
Getting used to cold showers is one of the best things I’ve done. Also reduces my uee by a shit ton

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Testosterone production is better when it's cold, don't worry about the temporary shrivel.

Fucking dry flakes on my nose
It’s over

So what you dumbass? You're literally a google search away from your answer. IT ISN'T HARMFUL.

Subsaharan Africa IQ tbh.
Muh google.
I don t know why you re talking about IQ when you re not even a sentient being you fucking bot.

But it also shrinks my dick
Don t listen to that galachad retard, cold logically reduces T.
However the reason your dick shrinks is probably due to reduced blood flow.

Last edited: