Coldshowers literally mog cigarettes

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Was avoiding it because Peat said not to do them if your metabolism is compromised as the proceeding thermoregulation would be achieved by an increase in stress hormones instead of thyroid. I think my metabolism is good now because I just took one in the coldest time of the year in my city and felt like a God.

How? You definitely felt like shit and like you're dying
Nah I felt great, rejuvenated. Started laughing in the bathroom out of pure joy. Thats what high metabolism and thyroid does to you.

cigarettes + cold showers

yes u can light a cig in a shower nigga just don't get it wet? fucking stupid ass coper niggers

Cold showers helped me look like Ramirez for some reason
Makes me look leaner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Was avoiding it because Peat said not to do them if your metabolism is compromised as the proceeding thermoregulation would be achieved by an increase in stress hormones instead of thyroid. I think my metabolism is good now because I just took one in the coldest time of the year in my city and felt like a God.
Mental benefits do feel rlly good when i used to do them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
cigarettes + cold showers

yes u can light a cig in a shower nigga just don't get it wet? fucking stupid ass coper niggers
I light one after the dopamine levels stay elevated for a long time after you get out

• +1
Reactions: nissan
Cold showers helped me look like Ramirez for some reason
Makes me look leaner
Yes they increase diuresis, so they probably have debloating action

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I love the muscle pump i get from them, but my brain says it will reduce my good muscle inflammation