Collagen maxing guide

For anyone who wants to target specific areas
like if u have scaring or something

Use a derma stamp, theyre safer way safer than derma rolling or derma penning

ob9xLFB.jpg

rollers 100% scar skin if you dont get a legit derma roller and you dont regularly change it.

Its more painful tho.

I did not try to find any new research chemical just analyse the existing methods and see their effectiveness:

Dermarolling: 400% increase
View attachment 79729
Skin becomes thicker with greater than 400 % increase in collagen deposition and significantly more elastin . Collagen fibre bundles qualitatively increases, thickens and more loosely woven in both papillary and reticular dermis. It appears to have laid down in normal lattice pattern than in parallel bundles as in scar tissue.

Retin-a (tretinoin): 80% increase
Treatment of photodamaged skin with tretinoin produced an 80 percent increase in collagen I formation, as compared with a 14 percent decrease in collagen formation with the use of vehicle alone (P = 0.006).

Sunscreen: 56% increase
Collagen I formation was 56 percent less in the papillary dermis of photodamaged skin than in skin protected from the sun (P<0.001)

Red light: Increases collagen (4.6ug/ml -> 36.36ug/ml after 5hours)

Copper peptides:

Oral collagen supplement:
Preliminary results are promising for the short and long-term use of oral collagen supplements for wound healing and skin aging. Oral collagen supplements also increase skin elasticity, hydration, and dermal collagen density
In summary, the present study demonstrated oral administration of collagen peptides from bovine bone could improve the laxity of chronologically aged skin by increasing skin collagen content and ratio of type I to type III collagen, but it had no effect on moisture retention of skin.

Fasting: 92% DECREASE

Aloe vera:
Glucomannan, a mannose-rich polysaccharide, and gibberellin, a growth hormone, interacts with growth factor receptors on the fibroblast, thereby stimulating its activity and proliferation, which in turn significantly increases collagen synthesis after topical and oral Aloe vera.9 Aloe gel not only increased collagen content of the wound but also changed collagen composition (more type III) and increased the degree of collagen cross linking. Due to this, it accelerated wound contraction and increased the breaking strength of resulting scar tissue

Vitamin C (oral)
View attachment 79742

Vitamin C basically promotes collagen expression, and stimulates collagen production. I could make a full thread on vitamin C its so legit

Reccomendation :

poorcel

vitamin c 500mg/ day
tretinoin (work up to 0.05% ED)
dermarolling 1mm (These derma roller size needles are more effective in inducing the production of collagen http://dermarollerqmd.com/demarolling-therapy/what-size-derma-roller-should-i-use/) 1 time weekly
sunscreen: spf 15 blocks 93% so in terms of ROI this is best

Richcel:
vitamin C 2grams /day (drink enough water so you dont get kidney stone
dermarolling 1mm 1 time weekly
sunscreen: spf 50
Bovine: 200mg / kg of body weight
Red light therapy: 15-30minutes daily
Aloe vera (topically or oral, although topical seems to have almost no irritation)

requested tags: react with huh emoji to be tagged in my next threads (will be higher effort than this one promise)
@Vitruvian @Guest @Soulsmaxx @MadMong @Bluepill @her @You @Gebirgscel @TubOfLard @Arkantos @AspiringChad @dogtown@Dude420 @Krezo @AdamLamberg @Mewisthekey @Saturn @TubOfLard @Arkantos @Currycellmate @randomguy1235 @Alexanderr @x30001 @samm735 @Yummyinmytummy
(was not sure whether to tag cause this one wasnt that high effort)
people who follow this guide can reach 50 years old and look like they are 30

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, samm735, DidntRead and 1 other person
I use 1.75mm derminator2 on fast mode for hair

• +1
Reactions: ThisTooShallPass
pure ascorbic acid powder mixed with water and applied immediately after microneedling. The vitC serums are garbage. It's very delicate
How much VitC should I mix with water? Is [1/2 teaspoon VitC: 1 tablespoon distilled water] proportion legit (first result in google)?

How much VitC should I mix with water? Is [1/2 teaspoon VitC: 1 tablespoon distilled water] proportion legit (first result in google)?
Yep that's fine. There's no exact dose you need. Just make sure you cover your microneedled area with the solution

This thread is exactly what I needed.
I need perfect newborn tier skin to compensate for my lack of bones.
I need skin like this bish
She is so fucking sexy

Just dermaroll, been saying this since my first day here which was before this post was made.

Ok so we need to put sunscreen 24/24 ??

Last question , are red light from amazon good enought ?

I did not try to find any new research chemical just analyse the existing methods and see their effectiveness:

View attachment 79729
Skin becomes thicker with greater than 400 % increase in collagen deposition and significantly more elastin . Collagen fibre bundles qualitatively increases, thickens and more loosely woven in both papillary and reticular dermis. It appears to have laid down in normal lattice pattern than in parallel bundles as in scar tissue.

Treatment of photodamaged skin with tretinoin produced an 80 percent increase in collagen I formation, as compared with a 14 percent decrease in collagen formation with the use of vehicle alone (P = 0.006).

Collagen I formation was 56 percent less in the papillary dermis of photodamaged skin than in skin protected from the sun (P<0.001)

Copper peptides:

Preliminary results are promising for the short and long-term use of oral collagen supplements for wound healing and skin aging. Oral collagen supplements also increase skin elasticity, hydration, and dermal collagen density
In summary, the present study demonstrated oral administration of collagen peptides from bovine bone could improve the laxity of chronologically aged skin by increasing skin collagen content and ratio of type I to type III collagen, but it had no effect on moisture retention of skin.

Aloe vera:
Glucomannan, a mannose-rich polysaccharide, and gibberellin, a growth hormone, interacts with growth factor receptors on the fibroblast, thereby stimulating its activity and proliferation, which in turn significantly increases collagen synthesis after topical and oral Aloe vera.9 Aloe gel not only increased collagen content of the wound but also changed collagen composition (more type III) and increased the degree of collagen cross linking. Due to this, it accelerated wound contraction and increased the breaking strength of resulting scar tissue

Vitamin C (oral)
View attachment 79742

Vitamin C basically promotes collagen expression, and stimulates collagen production. I could make a full thread on vitamin C its so legit

Reccomendation :

poorcel

vitamin c 500mg/ day
dermarolling 1mm (These derma roller size needles are more effective in inducing the production of collagen http://dermarollerqmd.com/demarolling-therapy/what-size-derma-roller-should-i-use/) 1 time weekly

Richcel:
Aloe vera (topically or oral, although topical seems to have almost no irritation)

requested tags: react with huh emoji to be tagged in my next threads (will be higher effort than this one promise)
@Vitruvian @Guest @Soulsmaxx @MadMong @Bluepill @her @You @Gebirgscel @TubOfLard @Arkantos @AspiringChad @dogtown@Dude420 @Krezo @AdamLamberg @Mewisthekey @Saturn @TubOfLard @Arkantos @Currycellmate @randomguy1235 @Alexanderr @x30001 @samm735 @Yummyinmytummy
I do all of this except for the red light therapy.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Would you actually recomend using retin-a
for sensitive skin? I have tendention to get popped blood vessels and redness

A simple lamp ordered on amazon work ?

Guys note that Jordan Barett often show his red light therapy on instagram storys

• Woah
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Damn so fasting actually fucks your collagen production up?
That kinda sucks, I started fasting a month ago(16 off 8 on daily) and assumed this is better for health...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
That kinda sucks, I started fasting a month ago(16 off 8 on daily) and assumed this is better for health...
IF should be alright (I assume)

I ve read somewhere that intermittent fasting is actually good for preserving youthful look. But I can’t remember the exact details

is there any way to help recover from years of malnutrition/underweight
Other then the alrdy posted stuff that helps in this particular case?

Been doing all this shit and my skin still looks like that of a 30 year old.

I think Minox permenantely fucked me up.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and GordonFreeman
I ve read somewhere that intermittent fasting is actually good for preserving youthful look. But I can’t remember the exact details

Most studies I've read report decreased IGF-1 which results in reduced collagen synthesis during the fasted state.
However, the same studies report increase in progenitor/stem cells.

I might be wrong but i think caloric restriction/fasting without deficiency of essential nutrients is good overall for your skin.

if you look for example at this study(look at the Figure 6-H)

despite lower IGF-1 levels that would make you expect muscle loss, there's a slight increase in lean muscle at the end of the fast.

something similar is probably happening with the skin.
Been doing all this shit and my skin still looks like that of a 30 year old.

I think Minox permenantely fucked me up.

are you using rets?

Bump cause I’m doing this and ppl need to see this

Which red light lamps would you recommend guys?

That jooov shit is way overpriced.

DERMAROLLING CREATES MICROSCOPIC SCAR TISSUE
The other reason why collagen synthesis will cease prematurely is because dermarolling causes damage to the extracellular matrix in the form of scarring. Scarring occurs because dermarolling destroys the scaffolding in which collagen adheres, which means that even if collagen is being made, it will not be able to maintain its place in the extracellular matrix, and instead of being held in the skin, will be metabolized and destroyed by the body. The more you dermaroll, the more scar tissue you will make, and the more scar tissue present in your skin means less space for collagen, elastin and other proteins associated with healthy skin to adhere. The result is premature skin sagging and wrinkling.

Scarring from dermarolling will happen at the microscopic level and will not be visible like a major skin scar is visible. The visibility of scarring from dermarolling is seen after years in the form of thin, sagging skin due to collagen loss and the breakdown of the extracellular matrix and the killing of live skin.
guys apparently dermarolling is bad for you
and i got fucking scars dermarolling with a 1.5mm dermaroller because im stupid

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini and AutismMaxing
DERMAROLLING CREATES MICROSCOPIC SCAR TISSUE
The other reason why collagen synthesis will cease prematurely is because dermarolling causes damage to the extracellular matrix in the form of scarring. Scarring occurs because dermarolling destroys the scaffolding in which collagen adheres, which means that even if collagen is being made, it will not be able to maintain its place in the extracellular matrix, and instead of being held in the skin, will be metabolized and destroyed by the body. The more you dermaroll, the more scar tissue you will make, and the more scar tissue present in your skin means less space for collagen, elastin and other proteins associated with healthy skin to adhere. The result is premature skin sagging and wrinkling.

Scarring from dermarolling will happen at the microscopic level and will not be visible like a major skin scar is visible. The visibility of scarring from dermarolling is seen after years in the form of thin, sagging skin due to collagen loss and the breakdown of the extracellular matrix and the killing of live skin.
guys apparently dermarolling is bad for you
and i got fucking scars dermarolling with a 1.5mm dermaroller because im stupid
That’s why you buy a Derminator 2.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and Deleted member 1849
*sigh* i did this shit a couple days ago and bought a dermaroller with real needles so i hope it clears up and doesnt leave permanent scars AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
whats agood treatment for superficial scarring

Why the derminator is so hyped when it was created by a women without any md and with a staff with self claimed mental issues?
Is there anything that shows that derminator doesn't cause skin dammage except what says the creator?
In short and long run

yeah, the more food you consume the more you age

View attachment 79729

Copper peptides:

Aloe vera:

Vitamin C (oral)
View attachment 79742

Reccomendation :

poorcel

vitamin c 500mg/ day

Richcel:

Thank you for this man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439

View attachment 79729

Copper peptides:

Aloe vera:

Vitamin C (oral)
View attachment 79742

Reccomendation :

poorcel

vitamin c 500mg/ day

Richcel:

Does Isotretinoinum Increase Collagen?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, Deleted member 1849 and eyearea
Post-acne use tazarotene+ghkcu+redlight+derminator2... advanced level collagen routine... but don't use tazarotene unless you are 100% acne free

Any benefit to using Tazorac over Tretinoin of the same strength? I also remember you mention that Adapalene/Differin acts on different receptors than Tret, so is there significant benefit in having both in a routine?

All those supplements are overdoing it, theres no proof that combined they stack the effect and its just being greedy with money overall. Red light + one other thing is adequate. Also you only need 1250 mg of aloe vera supplementation, more is counterproductive, so its really cheap overall. Plus excessive amounts seem to cause stomach cancer in rodents.

Damn this thread aged well ngl

Collagen is for homosexuals

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and TITUS
of course it does.
What I've said about accutane in the past is wrong. It's a great product cycle it eod for 4 weeks every couple of months. Should be good.
Any benefit to using Tazorac over Tretinoin of the same strength? I also remember you mention that Adapalene/Differin acts on different receptors than Tret, so is there significant benefit in having both in a routine?
Tazorac mogs in comparison to Tret, although it is VERY irritating and not practically the best. I think tret acts on all of the receptors if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Collagen is for homosexuals
When the coping is too stronk

If you don’t apply sunscreen and retin A daily combine that with healthy diet and supplements than you are not even trying

So is dermarolling good or bad for the skin? Can you faggots make a decision or create a poll.

Copper peptides?

Please give me a TLDR which Red Light device to buy (Europe)

why no mentioning of CO2 or microneedling?

why no mentioning of CO2 or microneedling?
dermarolling is microneedling and there are many other more effective ways to help the skin than CO2

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84