collagen reaper > norwoodreaper

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
collagenreaper is easily beatable with taz/tret, red light therapy, microneedling, sunscreen and other stuff

norwoodreaper fucks you up completely. even if fin doesnt give you sides, it usually stops working around the 10 year mark.

its easy to regain/produce collagen but its hard to regrow hair

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, AspiringMogger, skkrrrtcantdo and 6 others
fin dut min ht

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
i'm very sorry to hear about your predicament,

i hope your hair growth plan goes well 🙏

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Zeta, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
fin dut min ht
you either get a limp dick and sex drive of a grandpa or youre lucky and get nothing but then stops working after 10 years

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and asdvek
you either get a limp dick and sex drive of a grandpa or youre lucky and get nothing but then stops working after 10 years
steroid

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and ryuken
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff and asdvek
both aren't important just look at this absolute chad
Screenshot 20240807 150502 Google

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, yeeyeeslayer and Deleted member 1140
Fighting hair loss drains all your vital energy all day you will be thinking about ur hair and be conditioned in every way possible , regrowing them will work for 10% of ppl with standard hairloss stack and you'll need minimum 2-3 years of treatment before you see final results

After that you will most likely need an ht on top and you will need to wait another year or 2

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Deleted member 1140
Fighting hair loss drains all your vital energy all day you will be thinking about ur hair and be conditioned in every way possible , regrowing them will work for 10% of ppl with standard hairloss stack and you'll need minimum 2-3 years of treatment before you see final results
+ HTs look like shit 90% of the times unless you go to a god tier surgeon and then u pay 10k and need to wait 2-3 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
+ HTs look like shit 90% of the times unless you go to a god tier surgeon and then u pay 10k and need to wait 2-3 years
Yep 5-6 years total just to regrow hair and prob 20-30k spent on ht , drugs , doctors n shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Im going to 3 euros per graft surgeon idc atp i just want to close this chapter im willing to overpay tbh

• +1
Im going to 3 euros per graft surgeon idc atp i just want to close this chapter im willing to overpay tbh
where is he? 3 euros seems to be the average nowadays unless u go to a hair mill clinic

where is he? 3 euros seems to be the average nowadays unless u go to a hair mill clinic
WHere are you from?
There are only 2 surgeons that cost much more and are worth it 1 has 3 years waiting list jfl and the other seems to be better but not worth the extra money at least for what ive seen

• +1
WHere are you from?
There are only 2 surgeons that cost much more and are worth it 1 has 3 years waiting list jfl and the other seems to be better but not worth the extra money at least for what ive seen
germany

but willing to travel in europe for HT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
Woke up today to see my hairline has begun receding:)

Where is the evidence that fin stops working after 10 years use ?

Most of the comments here disagree

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air