College applications should include a picture of the applicant

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
subhumans dont even deserve to escape the blackpill during Uni apps, we need to make the world more blackpilled not less.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: soover4me, Gonthar, aesthetic beauty and 14 others
Bump and tag unicels

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
happy birthday bro

Make is so no curries can get in, pajeet is only good for cleaning floors.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Pikabro and smallman
subhumans dont even deserve to escape the blackpill during Uni apps, we need to make the world more blackpilled not less.
Atleast let subhumans cope with education💀

Kill yourself you statusmaxxed subhuman

uni is literally a place where subhumans slave away for no pay and learn to become docile wageslave faggots for big corporations so that chad can profit from their labor

you want as many subhumans in uni as possible

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, datboijj, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
Make is so no curries can get in, pajeet is only good for cleaning floors.
Yea BASED they need the cuck pill

Thank god affirmative action is gone too

• +1
Reactions: JefeM0g
uni is literally a place where subhumans slave away for no pay and learn to become docile wageslave faggots for big corporations so that chad can profit from their labor

you want as many subhumans in uni as possible
Cope thats false andrew tate tales

Cope thats false andrew tate tales
2023-Graduation-Group-Pic-1024x683.jpg

IMG_1652-scaled.jpg

grads-2016-physics.jpg

Happy birthday brother. May you get all the 6,25psl stacies you desire.

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Over when you find out 99.9% of academia is subhuman, subhumans are the next evolution of man they progress technology while we fight with bones they innovate the world for chad’s children. Brutal

• +1
Reactions: ASM5, Pikabro and Clavicular
Over when you find out 99.9% of academia is subhuman, subhumans are the next evolution of man they progress technology while we fight with bones they innovate the world for chad’s children. Brutal
So brootl how subhuman uni is

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Clavicular and TechnoBoss
Yes but they’re all ITcuck types. It’s filled with soycuck beta buxxers, fags, troons, etc
Only top unis are,
Opposite

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Yes but they’re all ITcuck types. It’s filled with soycuck beta buxxers, fags, troons, etc

Opposite
no, walk through CMU and tell me they have chads :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and butterworld
definetly agree

• +1

Im not talking bout shit like yale and harvard where ppl can get in regardless of their grade and shit. Also one vid for a school of thousands is a horrible argument

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Clavicular
Yes it's the highest most ascended human form, a being who's existence is only possible in civilisation and is completely removed from nature on every level. Pure mind zero flesh. Once manual labor gets fully automated we will begin new era

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Clavicular
some unis already ask for video essays and shit like that jfl

• +1
MIT has the most subhumans

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Clavicular
MIT has the most subhumans
“Muhhh but they’re not MTN”, Jfl those subhuman mfs IQ mog us by a few standard deviations we don’t need looksmaxxing obsessed peons taking their places.

“Muhhh but they’re not MTN”, Jfl those subhuman mfs IQ mog us by a few standard deviations we don’t need looksmaxxing obsessed peons taking their places.
Ngl theres plenty of ppl on this forum that are just as high iq as ivycels

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
MIT will be packed with manlet indians and chinks from the olympiads all they gotta do is send in their pic with their gold award

MIT will be packed with manlet indians and chinks from the olympiads all they gotta do is send in their pic with their gold award
Cope

I went to a nerd school so I had to fuck chicks from neighboring universities. Was honestly a halo since most of my classmates were ugly af

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
happy birthday bossman. u turning 18 or 19? if 18 cheers to being an adult
Patrick Stewart Cheers GIF by Blunt Talk

life would be so much better.

i stopped attending class in person because of how ugly and smelly the people in my major are theres literally no point

every guy is ethnic and the few girls that there in the my STEM major are also either ethnic or if they somehow happen to be white they look like bronies (men)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 60051, JoshuaG and 1 other person
let autistic subhuman cope,they are the base of our civilization,they have their scientist autistic hobbies that make ours lives better.

• +1
forum slowly turning into chads.org

• JFL