College as a non-white is hell

All my friends in college are black since they're the only guys on campus around my height and size (6'7" 225 lbs). They all completely slay. Only reason you wouldn't slay if you're black is if you're a nerdy Kevin. They all even told me that if I had the same 2.5 PSL face but was black I'd slay hard. Just dress like this with r/FashionReps and approach girls. You literally can't lose since no one will accuse you of sexual harassment or anything.

View attachment 1295960View attachment 1295961
You said what you said and then used pictures of Kelly Oubre...

maybe u ugly bruh. how well do u do on tinder? gimme the numbers nig:smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
imagine going to college without an iPhone fucking brutal
moved to tears crying GIF

Doing my part to confirm that BBC is a huge cope, especially on American college campuses.

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag
Im in HS and slaying as an ethnic is easy, its probably brecause your ugly

College is supposed to be the easiest time of your life to slay. Meanwhile, as a "black" man, I can tell you with complete honesty that this is not the case for men who are non-white.

Who do I see in around campus going on dates with pretty girls and who are the men who have girls lined up for them to hit up on weekends? White normies in frats (not even necessarily top, selective frats) and sports teams. Black men, like myself, Asians, and Indians, are the ones sitting by themselves in class, or hanging out exclusively within their own racial group (and not out of choice).

I joined some organizations, which should have the added benefit of introducing me to women, but I got left on read after texting a white girl about getting lunch (something she suggested to me right before at a party). One funny added brutality is that the message she sent back was "Sorry, whose number is this?" My guess is that she realized she did not want to truly go on a date with a black man. This girl's skin was very pale and her maxilla was narrow, creating this kind of alien skull, but women's ego is so inflated nowadays that a 4 thinks shes a 9.

The other weekend, I tried going to some parties, not really to try and slay, but to try to either validate/contradict my theory of JBW in the dating world. My white friend was making the introductions (they probably would have ignored me if I tried to do it myself) and was kind of being the wingman for me. I would purposefully try creating a lull in the conversations to see how interested they were in keeping it going, but they weren't at all. Jfl at him telling me I need to work on my confidence. Confidence is not somehow learned inorganically. It is created by situations that validate you and make you understand that you should be confident, because you have been successful most times.

Some observations:
- Most of my white friends at least semi-regularly get hit up first by girls. A lot of them have instances that I've seen where a girl just selects them a party and starts grinding and making out with them.
- White men get rejected far less often when compared to their looksmatches across other ethnic groups. One rejection is far less disheartening when you have a stack of girls interested in you that you can hit up after.

Fighting against conditioned racial preferences (whites - the charming Leonardo Decaprio in Titanic, blacks - the hip-hop blasting thugs and rappers) is futile, and I know that, but I wish people stopped denying Just Be White Theory.

We get boosts in jobs and college applications for sure, but money and society are just human constructs, and will never make you happy. White people absolutely get white privilege in the dating world, which means first access to reproduction -- a biological need for your well-being.
I know exactly what you mean trust me. I live in one of the most racist states in the US and experience the same shit. Even if as a black man you brutally mog your white friends they will still get the hot chick jfl. They would never understand if you told them aswell, they would say maybe its just you. I know im attractive because I even get attention and IOIs an then when I approach they turn would turn me down. Why? Because they may find you attractive, but they would never go there because you're black. This is why you should never choose to live in a prodominantley white location as a black even if you're tyrone. All the blacks who say jbw is cope have never lived in a white/racist area so they wouldn't know wtf they're talking about.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag and Gengar
There is even a faceandlms stream where this one Tyrone who showed his face could even testify when he changed his location he went from incel to slayer. Location is key as an ethnic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18479, LeGrayHonker, Deleted member 3573 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag
Time for bbcmaxx brocel
6128.jpg

Its more about fitting in socially in college than your actual race. In that sense, native whites have the easiest time finding friend groups since they were raised in an environment that encouraged doing certain activities. If you're black or Latino you're probably second-best but not on the same level as whites. Middle easterners, Indians and East Asians tend to stay within their own communities/race since they have very different early lives and really don't fit in with the stereotypical "college" guy.

Why do I say it's not about race? Because I am a white-passing (half Germanic) Lebanese and despite looking like everyone else, I grew up in a different part of the world and I don't like doing what other people do, and I don't get invited often. Plus not very NT.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 8856 and volcelfatcel
College is supposed to be the easiest time of your life to slay. Meanwhile, as a "black" man, I can tell you with complete honesty that this is not the case for men who are non-white.

Who do I see in around campus going on dates with pretty girls and who are the men who have girls lined up for them to hit up on weekends? White normies in frats (not even necessarily top, selective frats) and sports teams. Black men, like myself, Asians, and Indians, are the ones sitting by themselves in class, or hanging out exclusively within their own racial group (and not out of choice).

I joined some organizations, which should have the added benefit of introducing me to women, but I got left on read after texting a white girl about getting lunch (something she suggested to me right before at a party). One funny added brutality is that the message she sent back was "Sorry, whose number is this?" My guess is that she realized she did not want to truly go on a date with a black man. This girl's skin was very pale and her maxilla was narrow, creating this kind of alien skull, but women's ego is so inflated nowadays that a 4 thinks shes a 9.

The other weekend, I tried going to some parties, not really to try and slay, but to try to either validate/contradict my theory of JBW in the dating world. My white friend was making the introductions (they probably would have ignored me if I tried to do it myself) and was kind of being the wingman for me. I would purposefully try creating a lull in the conversations to see how interested they were in keeping it going, but they weren't at all. Jfl at him telling me I need to work on my confidence. Confidence is not somehow learned inorganically. It is created by situations that validate you and make you understand that you should be confident, because you have been successful most times.

Some observations:
- Most of my white friends at least semi-regularly get hit up first by girls. A lot of them have instances that I've seen where a girl just selects them a party and starts grinding and making out with them.
- White men get rejected far less often when compared to their looksmatches across other ethnic groups. One rejection is far less disheartening when you have a stack of girls interested in you that you can hit up after.

Fighting against conditioned racial preferences (whites - the charming Leonardo Decaprio in Titanic, blacks - the hip-hop blasting thugs and rappers) is futile, and I know that, but I wish people stopped denying Just Be White Theory.

We get boosts in jobs and college applications for sure, but money and society are just human constructs, and will never make you happy. White people absolutely get white privilege in the dating world, which means first access to reproduction -- a biological need for your well-being.
Just DrugMaxx.
i-cant-sleep-george-floyd-photoshopped.jpg

Even as an average white guy it’s hell so I don’t even want imagine how it’s as an ethnic
you really dont want to know how bad it is for below average ethnics such as myself :(

Some observations:

I don’t know your stats but as a black guy you’ll have to do different things to be successful than your white Friends , don’t listen to any of this thugmaxxing bs as you’ll get found out and if you get beat up on campus there’s no way your getting any girls then .

Honestly it may be best to defer your course for year or swim thing and spend a year focussing in looksmaxxing , (whether that’s soft or hard maxxing)

You also may be in the wrong organisations or fraternities too

I know exactly what you mean trust me. I live in one of the most racist states in the US and experience the same shit. Even if as a black man you brutally mog your white friends they will still get the hot chick jfl. They would never understand if you told them aswell, they would say maybe its just you. I know im attractive because I even get attention and IOIs an then when I approach they turn would turn me down. Why? Because they may find you attractive, but they would never go there because you're black. This is why you should never choose to live in a prodominantley white location as a black even if you're tyrone. All the blacks who say jbw is cope have never lived in a white/racist area so they wouldn't know wtf they're talking about.
Do you think this happens with black girls as well? Have you ever been approached directly and asked for your number etc, then when you text them the convo is dry? Have you ever managed to pull a girl and even after doing everything she still turns her back on you? Have you noticed a change in all of these things when you live in multicultural areas?

I've lived in multicultural places all my life and I've still noticed some similarities to the things that you are saying. Do you literally have to live in an city that is 80% black to stop the racial failo? Because I would have to move to America to do that. I live in London (England) btw which is like 45% white English (60% white if you include foreginers) but sometimes it feels not multicultural enough.

I went to the most diverse university in the country of England (75% non white students), which is also inside London, and still I noticed this push-and-pull BS with girls a little bit and I felt like maybe, even if a girl found me attractive, she still held back because I was black.

The thing i noticed in really multicultural areas is that there is still kind of a thug-failo for blacks because it tends to be black people doing all the crime in these areas. Maybe that could contribute to why I'm not slaying. Idk about the whole "white 3/10 gets more attention from girls than a black tyrone" though.

The one thing that may suggest that it might be a "me" problem is that I do see black guys with white girlfriends, or girlfriends outside their race. Like together, in public, holding hands. It makes me think like, why can't I do it if they can do it? Kind of thing like that. I have like diagnosed mental issues and I have messed up a lot of chances with girls. Even when I succeded with a girl, it still ended up in failure. Seeing other blacks succeed makes me think it's more a problem of my autism than my race but idk.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SLA and prettyboyswag
maybe u ugly bruh. how well do u do on tinder? gimme the numbers nig:smonk:
I got about 50 likes in first two days but only get a few likes a day after that. Small college town

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I'm Indian (Indian American) I could not get laid once in college. IOn both undergrad and grad school. graduated as a virgin. I eventually moved out of my parents house, got my own place and used online dating. I used my masters in Engineering and knowledge of software to photoshop some images and use great camera angles etc. When foids saw me in real life, they did not care. Thats when I lost my virginity and got a girlfriend etc.

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, turkproducer, Deleted member 3573 and 1 other person
Based on the proper grammar, content, and fluency of the original post, I can tell pretty easily that you're some urkle uncle tom type. Man I hate to be like this but women who like black men abhor that. Women, especially white ones, want thugged out "coons" who are walking negative stereotypes with no father figures (like these white women, not coincidentally). I understand its not your fault but this is the path women have laid out for black men.

I respect you for not being a stereotype but this is what you have to deal with as a drawback.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18479, bwrauycnee, johncruz12345 and 2 others
There is even a faceandlms stream where this one Tyrone who showed his face could even testify when he changed his location he went from incel to slayer. Location is key as an ethnic.
The chadrone guy? Fuck it's even more brutal then considering that guy wasn't even fully black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
A normie white can get laid simply because they are white (JBW) where as an ethnic has to go above and beyond. You need to be HTN minimum if not chadlite+ to do well as an ethnic.

All the ethnics that slay in my circle are 5'10" minimum with a good physique and top 10% of their race. Where as I know 60th percentile whites that don't lift and slay no problem.

At the end of the day fuck your race, is she attracted to you?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18479
Do you think this happens with black girls as well? Have you ever been approached directly and asked for your number etc, then when you text them the convo is dry? Have you ever managed to pull a girl and even after doing everything she still turns her back on you? Have you noticed a change in all of these things when you live in multicultural areas?

I've lived in multicultural places all my life and I've still noticed some similarities to the things that you are saying. Do you literally have to live in an city that is 80% black to stop the racial failo? Because I would have to move to America to do that. I live in London (England) btw which is like 45% white English (60% white if you include foreginers) but sometimes it feels not multicultural enough.

I went to the most diverse university in the country of England (75% non white students), which is also inside London, and still I noticed this push-and-pull BS with girls a little bit and I felt like maybe, even if a girl found me attractive, she still held back because I was black.

The thing i noticed in really multicultural areas is that there is still kind of a thug-failo for blacks because it tends to be black people doing all the crime in these areas. Maybe that could contribute to why I'm not slaying. Idk about the whole "white 3/10 gets more attention from girls than a black tyrone" though.

The one thing that may suggest that it might be a "me" problem is that I do see black guys with white girlfriends, or girlfriends outside their race. Like together, in public, holding hands. It makes me think like, why can't I do it if they can do it? Kind of thing like that. I have like diagnosed mental issues and I have messed up a lot of chances with girls. Even when I succeded with a girl, it still ended up in failure. Seeing other blacks succeed makes me think it's more a problem of my autism than my race but idk.
This has been my almost exact experience. I'll get a good number of IOIs daily, sometimes leading to direct approaches, but it never falls through. Rn this girl has been telling me that she wants to link, but she's not putting so much effort into making it come through. It's very discouraging, but I'm doing my best to not let it get to me. There also aren't many girls of my ethnic here.

I don't even look African American at all by my features, I've been told I pass as half white. 6.3-7 across the board on r/TRM.

Meanwhile my short (but very NT) white friend with 20% body fat has jestermaxxed a couple hot girls to dating or casual smashing.

A normie white can get laid simply because they are white (JBW) where as an ethnic has to go above and beyond. You need to be HTN minimum if not chadlite+ to do well as an ethnic.

All the ethnics that slay in my circle are 5'10" minimum with a good physique and top 10% of their race. Where as I know 60th percentile whites that don't lift and slay no problem.

At the end of the day fuck your race, is she attracted to you?
Lifting is pointless if not large-framed. I quit it after realizing my gymmaxed (after years of training) physique would be this.

Since my facial bone structure is much better than my frame, I might as well maintain leansmaxxing instead of tryharding for muscles no one will even notice.

• JFL
Reactions: SLA
Funny enough, right after this post, I linked with an Arabian chick from Tinder (in my grade) twice. I'm so autistic when it comes to this stuff, and it shows because she made everything easy for me (suggesting to go back to my place, getting me to move from my chair to my bed where she was at, making it easy to initiate a kiss, teaching me basically how to do sexual shit). She also messaged me first. The problem is that both times, even though we made out for hours and I sucked her tiddies, she told me I would have to eat her out in order to get head myself. I'm not eating a girl out, that's so fucking disgusting. Also was too spergy to find a way to manip words to get her to suck my dick.

Not getting head or sex is frustrating me, so I'm probably not gonna meet her again. My main problem is not being very NT and slight race failio. This girl's roommates were all black or had black boyfriends. She definitely fetishized black men and wanted me to be as rough as possible with her lol. She also said she doesn't like white people, and she's only gotten with one once.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Funny enough, right after this post, I linked with an Arabian chick from Tinder (in my grade) twice. I'm so autistic when it comes to this stuff. This girl's roommates were all black or had black boyfriends. She definitely fetishized black men
JBBpilled again @gamma @LooksOverAll

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrendioEEE, Deleted member 7725 and gamma
The white man is superior

Are you one of this nerdy black guys like Neil degrasse Tyson…cmon man

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
I'm definitely not truly NT (I go on this forum, for example), but I outwardly try to fraud NT. I'm fashionmaxxed, got contacts instead of glasses, leanmaxxed to 10% BF, and overall looksmaxxed (showcasing what I already have -- I don't have bad bone structure genes).
dm pics of face im gonna save yo ass

JFL at this thread

Imagine telling an autistic 5’7 black dude that grew up in a majority white suburb to “thugmaxx and go to Chicago” They would be beaten, robbed and shot in that order within a week. People born in the ghettos can detect whether or not someone is from a rough area.

If you’re autistic and short as a black man it’s over. All of the nerdy aspie girls at anime conventions or chess clubs are wifed up by non NT Asians and White guys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1xm__ and autistic_tendencies