College as a non-white is hell

You're calling me autistic but you can't even get a girl as a black guy on a college campus. Girls are literally thirsting for black guys. My friends get laid daily with white/latina girls.
What has ur autism got to do with me getting girls? I’m just sharing MY own experience with relates to OP. Stop spewing all this BS about bbc it’s so cringe . Girls aren’t thirsty for the average black guy they’re thirsty over the millionaire rappers and athletes.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 10615 and 5 others
I you were 6'7 white and good looking you would get 10x more pussy than them
They're the same PSL as me though (3 PSL) and slay.
Why are u making this about me lmao bro. You are actually autistic. Race is a factor.
JFL at you watching that shit. Go put on some drip and cold approach girls you fucking autist. If I was black and the same PSL I would be slaying on my campus.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16209, Deleted member 8856 and 4 others
They're the same PSL as me though (3 PSL) and slay.

JFL at you watching that shit. Go put on some drip and cold approach girls you fucking autist. If I was black and the same PSL I would be slaying on my campus.
Yea let me just wear some drip that will get me all the ladies. Jfl.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
Yea let me just wear some drip that will get me all the ladies. Jfl.
41A71E62 E8F6 4B33 9679 AF885C91D0F8

vs

D8322755e6057ff072e0d01d1d33eda8
520e0d7038f175ad2fc32bcb56fe3c7d
Artworks 000541073781 1880ze t500x500

You're literally a fucking autist if you're planning surgeries and complaining about race in college. My friends dress like the pics above and get laid daily. Those surgeries are fucking cope for you, get some drip and go approach girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16209 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Toth's thot, LeGrayHonker and 6 others
View attachment 1295985

vs

View attachment 1295986View attachment 1295987View attachment 1295988

You're literally a fucking autist if you're planning surgeries and complaining about race in college. My friends dress like the pics above and get laid daily. Those surgeries are fucking cope for you, get some drip and go approach girls.
It's not only about clothes, guys below have better face and body than guy above
It's very bluepilled telling to a black "just dress trendy and act like a rapper yo" :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Crustaciouse_, thereallegend and 1 other person
View attachment 1295985

vs

The outfit I'm wearing is scary identical to the second pic, but I'm wearing Yeezys and my shirt is solid black. Idt fashionmaxxing gets you pussy lol, more like NTmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
View attachment 1295985

vs

Yea bro lemme splash out 3 grand on clothes that no one gives a shit about because every other normie also wears it. Yea that will completely work. I’ll get all the ladies. Smart thinking.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Gengar, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
Yea bro lemme splash out 3 grand on clothes that no one gives a shit about because every other normie also wears it. Yea that will completely work. I’ll get all the ladies. Smart thinking.
Volcel. Just act like a ignorant negro and stop crying.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, thereallegend, subhuman incel and 1 other person
It's not only about clothes, guys below have better face and body than guy above
It's very bluepilled telling to a black "just dress trendy and act like a rapper yo" :feelskek:
Well gym, thugmaxx, tattoos, and dressing flashy is a prerequisite for black people who want to slay. Without those you're just nerdy. Obviously not going to get girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 18479 and 3 others
Yeah man. Keep coping with your high class and planning your cope surgeries. I wish I was you, I'd be slaying a different girl everyday. Instead you're on here complaining about your race when you dress like a nerd.

Just splash 30 grand on surgeries instead theory.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16209 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Shrek2OnDvD, prettyboyswag and 3 others
Volcel. Just act like a nigger and stop crying.
Why do I need to act like a nigger to get laid? This is the problem. A white normie can be himself and get girls. A black guy has to adhere to the stereotype. And even then you will only attract ghetto chicks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18479, Deleted member 5786, prettyboyswag and 1 other person
Why do I need to act like a nigger to get laid? This is the problem. A white normie can be himself and get girls. A black guy has to adhere to the stereotype. And even then you will only attract ghetto chicks.
White normies can't be themselves. Normies are fake and bluepilled af. Can't talk about certain topics, need to wear certain clothes, haircut, etc. You're just a whiny racebaiter expecting sympathy on here when you're a tattoo and a wardrobe change away from slaying.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, thereallegend and Looks234
Dn rd. You either want to pussy or you don’t.

B9AF4E15 D458 4BBA A315 6C3F6D609B40

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LeGrayHonker, thereallegend, Frank Jack and 2 others
Yeah man. Keep coping with your high class and planning your cope surgeries. I wish I was you, I'd be slaying a different girl everyday. Instead you're on here complaining about your race when you dress like a nerd.

Just splash 30 grand on surgeries instead theory.
1. I don’t plan to have surgeries cause I’m a broke nigger in university. I actually plan to geomax to Africa and find me a hqnp wife material village girl
2. Trust me you wouldn’t last a day in my shoes. You wouldn’t want to wish to be me if u saw my life
3. Just lol. If you think black people slay so much why don’t you paint your face black and see how you will get treated.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, LeGrayHonker, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
"LooksOverAll"

"dress up in dior you will slay:soy:"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Slasher
Found your problem. You don’t have a iPhone.
Yea that’s an old photo. I got an iPhone 12 mini from Amazon a few days ago cause I saw it on sale. Apple is defo better than android.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LeGrayHonker, Deleted member 5786 and Looks234
Cope. Walk with your phone in your hands and make sure girls see it.
Jfl. I got the incel 12 mini. All the girls want the guys with Chad 12 pro max lol.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Gengar, thereallegend and 1 other person
1. I don’t plan to have surgeries cause I’m a broke nigger in university. I actually plan to geomax to Africa and find me a hqnp wife material village girl
2. Trust me you wouldn’t last a day in my shoes. You wouldn’t want to wish to be me if u saw my life
3. Just lol. If you think black people slay so much why don’t you paint your face black and see how you will get treated.
Just fly to Africa like a little bitch instead of thugmaxxing. Inject some T, maybe you'll wake up and see the opportunity you have.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 16209, thereallegend and 1 other person
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO as a non white its pretty good rn, literally so many non whites stop postinf fake shit you delusional donkey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Exactly 💯, if you're ghetto you wouldn't be in college in the first place (or at least a decent one), so "being yourself" as an educated dude that's black means getting rejected by all these hoes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18479, thereallegend, subhuman incel and 1 other person
If you're not slaying as a black man, you're doing something wrong. You're probably some nerdy Kevin with no swag. As an ugly white guy who grew up in the ghetto, I can promise you if I was black with the exact same face I'd be absolutely slaying. Try spending a few years in a housing project and it'll fix you right up.
wtf is a nerdy kevin? where does the term come from?

Still won’t change a thing tho
Ironically get fucking lifts and gymcel

There was tinder test dont here of 5’6 gymcel black guy slaying on tinder

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Don't have an iPhone, wearing a plain T shirt, and looks like a geek. It's definitely your race man :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
He's 5'6.....muh iPhone muh tshirt...sounds like "just get haircut bro"

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, thereallegend and subhuman incel
Exactly 💯, if you're ghetto you wouldn't be in college in the first place (or at least a decent one), so "being yourself" as an educated dude that's black means getting rejected by all these hoes
Ik a lot of ghetto peoples in Unis and College

In fact smart people love ghetto people as your the life of the party

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboyswag and gamma
He's 5'6.....muh iPhone muh tshirt...sounds like "just get haircut bro"
If he's 5'6" it's over for him anyways. It's not because "college as a non white is hell". He's just a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Though race undoubtedly plays a factor, it’s not this insurmountable wall that stops you from getting girls. You have to know, there’s people in your exact position who do get girls and aren’t all 6’4, well built athletes (unlike commonly thought on here).
Race will influence your dating odds, but so will every thing else about a person, regardless of race. Height, looks, location, personality etc... all play a role, race is just one of many.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 5786, Gengar and 3 others
Meanwhile when a subhuman black merely slightly thugmaxxes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, subhuman incel and thereallegend
What's a Kevin in this context?