college is the easiest shit ever right now

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
easy af just take online classes and cheat with chat gpt literally that's it easiest shit ever

if ur not taking this opportunity before they start cracking down on it then ur low iq truecel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, ALP, Deleted member 21346 and 12 others
What do you do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
What do you do?
computer science

only valid degree other than engineering and maybe some obscure degree with a shit ton of job openings everything else is bull shit and unneeded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, pardocel, jojoyou and 1 other person
i tried to make ChadGPT write a wall of text thread about my subhumanity for me on looksmaxx but ChadGPT told me it couldn't because it was toxic or some shit, it's a cucked AI app

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, justinzayn, chawaje and 7 others
How u use chat got for Ur course

easy af just take online classes and cheat with chat gpt literally that's it easiest shit ever

if ur not taking this opportunity before they start cracking down on it then ur low iq truecel
Most of my classes are hybrid but yeah I've been cheatmaxxing at every opportunity.

Thanks to that I only need 1 cycle to finish an engineering

computer science

only valid degree other than engineering and maybe some obscure degree with a shit ton of job openings everything else is bull shit and unneeded
one more slave of the system, NPC in this world

which uni OP?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
The logic that college is to prepare only and exclusively to the job market, ignoring that the primarly function of a college is to improve an individual intellect and understand of the world

• JFL
Reactions: buflek and ripcordgod1
What's chat gpt? I'm going to go to this private catholic school college where I can get atleast a year free.

i tried to make ChadGPT write a wall of text thread about my subhumanity for me on looksmaxx but ChadGPT told me it couldn't because it was toxic or some shit, it's a cucked AI app
AI is jewish.

ChatGPT is based for coding assignments.

I avoid online classes because I'm trying to statusmax and social circle max right now. Lived too many of my years as a shut-in sperg. Fortunately, things are turning around fast.