College starts tomorrow and I don't know what to do.

D

Deleted member 14262

bumo
I've stated in a previous thread, (I will link upon request,) that I have lost all will to live. However, now as college is starting again and I'm in a poor position. As I now have no reason to work for any goal I may have once. What's the point of studying hard to become a scientist, an author, a musician, if I can't be 6'5 and attractive? I would be taken less seriously, less people would read me, and trying to become a musician when you're ugly is a joke unless you're trying to hide your face 24/7 (and then you get doxxed lol.)

Had my life circumstances been the exact same bar a few centimeters of bone. I'd be far much more respect, more adored, I'd earn more money just by existing. The trajectory of my life would have change and could have changed, but I will never live to my fullest, since I have been robbed of this chance.

I really want to change, because I feel as though if I don't put in effort this year I'll regret it for my entire life. I already got shit results last year. I got a U in Maths and Physics, and an E in Biology, and even my teacher said if he did better in his A-Levels at college he'd be working a far better job, and regrets not putting in time to extracurriculars, searching for unis and his studies, and although I've wasted a year, I can still try salvage what remains if I can muster the hope to do so. This is UK college btw. So it's aged 16-18. What Americans call college, we call university.

Roping is pretty much not an option at this point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, litaz, fjor2096 and 1 other person

Posting the thread because I'd probably be asleep by the time anyone replies and by the time I'll read it. I'd be on my way to school.

I've stated in a previous thread, (I will link upon request,) that I have lost all will to live. However, now as college is starting again and I'm in a poor position. As I now have no reason to work for any goal I may have once. What's the point of studying hard to become a scientist, an author, a musician, if I can't be 6'5 and attractive? I would be taken less seriously, less people would read me, and trying to become a musician when you're ugly is a joke unless you're trying to hide your face 24/7 (and then you get doxxed lol.)

Had my life circumstances been the exact same bar a few centimeters of bone. I'd be far much more respect, more adored, I'd earn more money just by existing. The trajectory of my life would have change and could have changed, but I will never live to my fullest, since I have been robbed of this chance.

I really want to change, because I feel as though if I don't put in effort this year I'll regret it for my entire life. I already got shit results last year. I got a U in Maths and Physics, and an E in Biology, and even my teacher said if he did better in his A-Levels at college he'd be working a far better job, and regrets not putting in time to extracurriculars, searching for unis and his studies, and although I've wasted a year, I can still try salvage what remains if I can muster the hope to do so.

Roping is pretty much not an option at this point.

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, Pharmaceutic, Indo_Chad and 5 others
the point is that u give enough of a shit about yourself to have options in the future. i'm going back to school and I'm an ugly piece of shit who doesn't get laid and I'm sure I'll be reminded of it. I dug ditches all summer for 12 bucks an hour that's why i give a shit about my future. tell people to fuck themselves

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, fjor2096 and Deleted member 14262
Where are you from?

You have same style as gaytard from net are you autistic?

You have same style as gaytard from net are you autistic?
No. I'm not him. And it's not impossible I'm autistic but it may be possible. I don't know.

Y is roping not an option

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 14262
gl dude. I couldn't imagine entering college blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 15827
@RabidRosaries
Mirin' truecel voice.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I feel this. I can't attend classes or even enjoy things like video games anymore due to the blackpill. Only thing I do is LDAR and browse this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262