Colorado woman, 22, is arrested after she gave Tinder date oral sex, then tied him up with duct tape and slashed him with knife while throttling him,

30 years from now they will make a netflix series around her

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Dark triad Becky

Male race: Black.

BBC pill strikes again. Keep coping white boys. She wanted that BBC all to herself, and if she couldn't have it than no one can.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and CFW432
goddamn i’d have such an enormous boner

Going to bond her out now

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: dat feel and ReadBooksEveryday
ITT: Degenerate virgin incels in the thread

What happened to masculinity? Oh right, because you are a low T soyboy using tinder swiping on 1000 of chicks with inflated egos

This would have never happened with me because Im not a low T soyboy using Tinder, and even if I was under no capacity would I let a femoid tie me. And even if she did, my muscles can break free no problemo ese.

ITT: Degenerate virgin incels in the thread

What happened to masculinity? Oh right, because you are a low T soyboy using tinder swiping on 1000 of chicks with inflated egos

This would have never happened with me because Im not a low T soyboy using Tinder, and even if I was under no capacity would I let a femoid tie me. And even if she did, my muscles can break free no problemo ese.
Brutal to realize that ReadBooksEveryday is the third best looking guy on the site and he still is insanely schizo

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and ReadBooksEveryday
Would never happen to my gymcelled, incel luck (won’t die) high inhib personality

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back