from sub 5 to htn only by coloring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jinnu, try2beme and DOHC
Brazilian slayer to autistic org rotter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Detective, silencio and 14 others
Coloring is feature fixer. If u have ugly features good coloring can offset them.

with that colouring you will have a model contract on your tabel

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
really doesn't matter holy shit

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
color is incredibly important, you can cope with it as much as you want
and you look uncanny and worse on this pic, jfl at you if you think you look better here, dolbaebcel

• +1
Reactions: jinnu, Detective, rand anon and 1 other person
View attachment 2977307and you look uncanny and worse on this pic, jfl at you if you think you look better here, dolbaebcel
Since when is something conspicuous uncanny? Isn’t it cool that they will remember you right away? who will you remember? a person with t50 (eyes of the top 80% of the population) or with a1 (eyes of the top 1% of the population)

Since when is something conspicuous uncanny? Isn’t it cool that they will remember you right away? who will you remember? a person with t50 (eyes of the top 80% of the population) or with a1 (eyes of the top 1% of the population)
who will you remember, htn or the most unpleasant deformed subhuman?
I bet it's second option
T50 mogs A10, a10 is just uncanny eye color

I bet it's second option
Would you remember ehren if he had T50?

I bet it's second option
rate both photos that I sent

зависит от человека
I’ve lived with T50 all my life and for me, any woman with blue or colored bright eyes gets +2 points, maybe that person is either blue-eyed, or he can’t cope with the fact that his T50 is shit

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
depends on the looks level, everyone can slap on green realistic contacts and bleach themselves w monobenzene but not everyone ascenda . Pheno (esp nasal index, tall skull , and some soft tissue changes are moer imp imo

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
htn first photo
uncannycel second photo
thank you, I recently started looksmaxx, but now it’s difficult for me to improve much, I’m 16, my height is 196, and my growth zones are not closed, so now it’s pointless for me to go to the gym, I thought I was still sub 5

depends on the looks level, everyone can slap on green realistic contacts and bleach themselves w monobenzene but not everyone ascenda . Pheno (esp nasal index, tall skull , and some soft tissue changes are moer imp imo
I completely agree, but I didn’t talk specifically about phenotypes, I only meant color, by the way, can you tell me what pheno I have?

I completely agree, but I didn’t talk specifically about phenotypes, I only meant color, by the way, can you tell me what pheno I have?
i dont think ballou would descend even if he becamme fitzpatrick 5, maybe his smv would decrease a bit but purely aesthetic wise i doubt it. fitzpatrick 6 yea descension cos it messes w contrast

Uncanny ahhh

@lunin7 this greycel looks like you can't lie

from subhuman to subhuman with blue eyes holy mirin ascension

lima from bangladesh