Coloring help needed.

Zeta

Zeta

Hey waiter, one collagen please!
Should i dye my eyebrows black and my hair dark brown?
I am debating between blonde or dark brown hair

IMG 2403

This is my hair during summer

4094122 1714133271018

This is my hair during winter (Don't mind the bloat)

It changes color depending on the season.

Should i go for darker hair + black eyebrows
or lighter hair + black eyebrows.
Also feel free to leave some more suggestions down below

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and LooksThinker
Just tried putting in the green contacts and it was so fucking hard. I started raging. I’m gonna try it later again

I tried it 2 more times but i cant get them fucking contacts in my eyes. I am so pissed off right now. I am raging so hard

I tried it 2 more times but i cant get them fucking contacts in my eyes. I am so pissed off right now. I am raging so hard
Don't stop till you got em in, look tutorials on yt it really ain't that hard once you get used to putting things on your eyeballs without closing em

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Don't stop till you got em in, look tutorials on yt it really ain't that hard once you get used to putting things on your eyeballs without closing em
I just dropped one of them in the fucking drain, I’m gonna kill my self. Im raging so hard rn. I am using my rage to bonesmash the fuck out of my face

Fuck this shit I’m never gonna buy contact lenses again. My eyes are too small for this shit. I am so fucking pissed off right now.

I just dropped one of them in the fucking drain, I’m gonna kill my self. Im raging so hard rn. I am using my rage to bonesmash the fuck out of my face
Holy shit i found it again, it was stuck on the wall :ROFLMAO:

get off this site bruh, you finished the game, ggs

• Love it
Wow I thought the rate would be much higher or that might be the reason they don't fit in ur eyes idk
My brother just put them in in 1 millisecond. They looked so good. I am even more raging rn. How tf do i stop myself from blinking?

At least your putting it into something productive

• +1
If you get past it and like the look of it you should order lenses from 9mmsfx, can vouch most realistic lenses in the world it will only cost you 500 yearly

• +1
Holy fucking shit I finally got 1 in, and its burning and my eyes are red but I am so fucking happy

Lets fucking go guys :love::love::love:

Attachments

• filtered-0F85BD11-3200-472C-96F1-545D2E6591E1.mp4
    5.2 MB
I’m at work rn and no one has called me out for wearing contacts. These ones are realistic