Coloured Contacts decrease my PSL, but increase my SMV

chadsmith

chadsmith

Fractalpilled
When I wear Desio Tender Hazel contacts in my pictures, my SMV on tinder skyrockets and I get like 3x the amount of likes and more importantly girls are way more likely to be willing to meet up. Now the thing is, they definitely decrease my PSL as they do not harmonize nicely, and look uncanny with my features; So my guess is that the alleviation of curry failo due to the contacts is enough to offset the fairly major decrease in PSL.

So what are some good realistic contacts for a pakistani punjabi pheno, so I can alleviate the curry failo, while also not decreasing my PSL and maybe even increasing my PSL.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and BrahminBoss
Siesta Crystal Halo Khaki seems to be a good subtle option, which could probably be frauded a bit on Tinder to make them look more striking.

Your aesthetics/PSL doesn't decrease by wearing colored contacts. There's no such thing as 'harmonizing nicely'. Any dravidian will objectively look more striking and aesthetic with blue or green eyes instead of black. He will look exotic and his PSL won't decrease just cause muh it doesn't harmonize nicely with my face.

Yes, the only way your PSL might ever decrease is if you wear cheap colored contacts that look uncanny and are clearly noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099

decrease my PSL, but increase my SMV​

the fuck is this nonsense?

When I wear Desio Tender Hazel contacts in my pictures, my SMV on tinder skyrockets and I get like 3x the amount of likes and more importantly girls are way more likely to be willing to meet up. Now the thing is, they definitely decrease my PSL as they do not harmonize nicely, and look uncanny with my features; So my guess is that the alleviation of curry failo due to the contacts is enough to offset the fairly major decrease in PSL.

So what are some good realistic contacts for a pakistani punjabi pheno, so I can alleviate the curry failo, while also not decreasing my PSL and maybe even increasing my PSL.
Your PSL is SMV. That's exactly what PSL is based on. The fact that a 5/10 irl is a 3/10 to women since women consider 80% of men below average, according to okcupid

Your PSL is SMV. That's exactly what PSL is based on. The fact that a 5/10 irl is a 3/10 to women since women consider 80% of men below average, according to okcupid
Ok but there is a dileneation between appeal and facial aesthetics. I think what you are talking about is that online woman follow a pareto distribution when assessing attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Ok but there is a dileneation between appeal and facial aesthetics. I think what you are talking about is that online woman follow a pareto distribution when assessing attractiveness.
I'll admit, there is a dilineation. Most of us consider Jordan Barret super asthetic but it's been shown he doesn't have appeal to girls. Girls were even shown to choose sub-models over him.

Nick Batemen is someone who has notable flaws. His eye area is pretty bad when he's not squiting. He also lacks prominent cheekbones and doesn't have a lot of forward growth. He has insane appeal to women though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and chadsmith
show b/a if you can

PSL ratings are outdated as fuck and the ideal for facial aesthetics have drastically changed since 2014. No one will slay hard in every single region, it's all about appealing to the culture of an area. SMV > PSL