PSL vs IRL vs SMV

I agree with the guide but ngl the specificity of 0-8 just confuses me

I would rather have a simple 5 point system of: very unattractive, unattractive, average, attractive, very attractive

or at least a scale that goes from 1 to 10 (... as one would expect) with 1 being trucel and 10 being gigachad

PSL is for autists bro. In real life people will judge your looks in a split second on an extremely simplified scale (hot, average or ugly)

This is cope
Rating is just guessing random numbers

You are either ugly,average or gl

Good post but jfl at putting Gandy above Chico on the PSL scale.

Lol that is true. Like for example look at some of these other pics of him. Women would run in the other direction on Tinder when seeing this due to coloring. They won’t even bother registering his face properly instant left swipe after one look at color
Brutal truth. I remember watching "Never have I ever" on Netflix with my FWB, she's a big booty white girl (I'm a gymmaxxed black) and I asked her whether she finds Sendhil Ramamurthy attractive. She said she thinks he's okay but she's not attracted to Indian-looking guys. Meanwhile I'm there thinking that Sendhil Ramamurthy mogs me to self-harm, but my FWB thinks I'm way more attractive. That was the most brutal currypill I experienced firsthand.

Sendhil Ramamurthy:
View attachment Sendhil.webp
S2

@StreegeReturn What is your opinion on this thread? Is it a good way to orientate yourself? I dont think that psl 7 is 99 percentile, I dont saw this on uni, irl or even on social media.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
@StreegeReturn What is your opinion on this thread? Is it a good way to orientate yourself? I dont think that psl 7 is 99 percentile, I dont saw this on uni, irl or even on social media.
To me 7 psl doesnt exist its morph tier. Maybe prime chico was the closest unfrauded.
Irl 6 psl is the highest you can find. Im not sure i have seen any unfrauded. Probably not but i remember 1-2 guys in millions very close.
Ive seen tho videos of 6+ but it was with make up etc, and very rare selected video from some selected super models and even them didnt constantly looked 6+ psl.
I think the most a human can look like in a good day with fraud etc in video is 6,5 psl.

Find me one chad in videos as in 6+ psl im waiting you wont find.

I consider myself on that basically 6 scale to be max a 5,25 psl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Find me one chad in videos as in 6+ psl im waiting you wont find.
I notice this more and more lately, I focus too much on the best picture of "PSL gods" and compare myself and others to it, although in the video or on "normal" pictures most of them look much much worse.

To me 7 psl doesnt exist its morph tier. Maybe prime chico was the closest unfrauded.
Irl 6 psl is the highest you can find. Im not sure i have seen any unfrauded. Probably not but i remember 1-2 guys in millions very close.
I am trying to understand this rating system better, so sorry for spamming you so much

That's a good reference for me tbh. When you rate yourself 5,25 psl, what percentile is this in your opinion? Also which percentile is 5psl?

how would you actually convert a TRM rating to PSL? To me someone said divide it by 1.25, but after that my rating would still be too high imo?

• +1
I notice this more and more lately, I focus too much on the best picture of "PSL gods" and compare myself and others to it, although in the video or on "normal" pictures most of them look much much worse.
Its why i found unfair your htn rating of me while im not fully maxxed out and that its not edited, in motion as unfrauded as i can do.
Like take any supermodel in an interview i don’t remember a 6 psl in those. It just doesnt exist and trust me i ANALYSE everyones face irl. I do it very accurately. People say i rate harshly. I don’t say im chad btw i just think chad irl aka 6 psl doesnt exist. Especially if we account for me being ethnic.
I am trying to understand this rating system better, so sorry for spamming you so much

That's a good reference for me tbh. When you rate yourself 5,25 psl, what percentile is this in your opinion? Also which percentile is 5psl?
basically top 3 best guys you would see in a day out or in a week if not more. I wish you saw me irl bc i look way better.

5,25 would be 1 in 200+ easy if not 1 in 500 depending on area. 5,5 is probably 1 in 10k if not more. 5,75 is maybe 1 in a million. 6 is top tier.
how would you actually convert a TRM rating to PSL? To me someone said divide it by 1.25, but after that my rating would still be too high imo?

5 is 1 in 100, basically « irl chad » to normies.

Trm scale is not good they put high a lot of guys and low’others. I got rated average of 7,5-8 from a video unfrauded on trm but i don’t think thats accurate, but just tells you how good looks unfrauded are EXTREMELY rare

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Its why i found unfair your htn rating of me while im not fully maxxed out and that its not edited, in motion as unfrauded as i can do.
I did define chadlite as 1 in 1000, therefor I rated you HTN, but I would agree with you that you are about 1 in 200 in looks (depending on nation ofc). For me chadlite means that really everything is excellent, i.e. PSL, coloring, harmony, body, height, dimorphism. And this is very rare, at least 1:1000. I don't think you can speak of a chadlite only face wise.

It just doesnt exist and trust me i ANALYSE everyones face irl. I do it very accurately. People say i rate harshly. I don’t say im chad btw i just think chad irl aka 6 psl doesnt exist. Especially if we account for me being ethnic.
Me too and IRL I never really see good looking ones, but I'm also quite autistic about such things. And I agree tbh

5,25 would be 1 in 200+ easy if not 1 in 500 depending on area. 5,5 is probably 1 in 10k if not more. 5,75 is maybe 1 in a million. 6 is top tier.

5 is 1 in 100, basically « irl chad » to normies.
Thank you so much for this! I was looking for exactly this type of classification.

• Love it
this is a very bad scale tbh