Coloured eyes are more important then black/dark brown hunter eyes.

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

You are seeing the most handsome man in India.
I don‘t have perfect hunter eyes. Assume hunter eyes are 1, then my eyes are like 0.77-0.83.
The only comments I have got from my eye area is I look serious/intimidating. If I exaggerate my hunter eyes from 3/4 profile, they have also told me it comes off as creepy.
Now I just imagine would I have received those above comments if they were hazel, green, blue or amber? Probably not.

Important Conclusion: your eyes don’t need to be hunter. They only need to come close to it say 0.6-0.7. After that colour of eye is very important.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19469 and 4 others
if i ever have enough money for the laser eye color surgery, i wont even wait for a second.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88
A girl I went on a date with specifically said this about my eyes: "I like how sharp and square your eyes are. They look confident and serious. I like the sharpness"

Women notice everything, and this autistic forum is right about most thimgs

If you have super light blue eyes, what you're saying may be right even well before the 0.6 mark that you mentioned. Cillian Murphy is considered to have good eyes and it's considered subpar here because of his light blue eyes. But for most blue eyed people, their eyes are A40 ish and don't look very striking, at that point I would choose hunter eyes and ideal orbitals over that dark blue

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 14160 and 12 others
if i ever have enough money for the laser eye color surgery, i wont even wait for a second.
You will be very dumb man. No offence. But it will just be wasted money.

Overall facial harmony is 100x more important.

This is how blue eyes look in 99.9% situations in real life:
Cav

Can you see any BLUE in there? Me neither. You would have not even known he has blue eyes, nor would have noticed ever, if me or others wouldn't have told you this. :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: kality, Tallooksmaxxer, TrestIsBest and 15 others

View attachment 1687766

Can you see any BLUE in there? Me neither. You would have not even known he has blue eyes, nor would have noticed ever, if me or others wouldn't have told you this. :feelsokman:
tbh colored eyes only halos ethnics with good coloring

or it halos u if the eyes are really light

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others

View attachment 1687766

This is a photo taken from a distance. When you’re taking with a girl, you will be much closer to her. The blue eyes will be more prominent.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others

View attachment 1687766

i said enough money, it costs 5k euro in turkey. the day i can EASILY afford that surgery is the day i am already chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
tbh colored eyes only halos ethnics with good coloring

or it halos u if the eyes are really light
Only in professional images TBH.

Yeah, on ethnics it is a halo, but as an ethnic you just CANNOT have blues. It will look fake as fuck. Nothing worse than looking fake.

I am saying this, because i am a Slavic surrounded by Nerdics, and i c these blue eyes from A10 to slightly darker blue everywhere. Does not impress, and it is truly NOT noticeable. Especially with their white hair it is not only zero hailo, it is just... a failo... due to lack of contrast. Black eyes would look better :unsure:

But it does not matter at all, because i do not even know which color their eyes are. It is NOT MEMORABLE, nor it gives any PSL points... IMO...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Slob and alriodai
i said enough money, it costs 5k euro in turkey. the day i can EASILY afford that surgery is the day i am already chad.
If you are already chad, you sure you want to mutilate yourself though? :feelsokman:

But well...

If you are already chad, you sure you want to mutilate yourself though? :feelsokman:

But well...
retarded rotter just shut up. its literally just a stupid laser which is pointed to your eyes by a doctor.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, ROTTING, bogii and 1 other person
This is a photo taken from a distance. When you’re taking with a girl, you will be much closer to her. The blue eyes will be more prominent.
yeah, but also you need:
a) daylight
b) specific angles
c) still close to +0 PSL. Very forgettable.

So, the situations where you clearly see the eye color are rare (usually you need a professional photoshoot), and IRL it gives few PSL points if any at all.(y)

THESE SITUATIONS:
Mks

just do NOT happen IRL (y)

Last edited:
retarded rotter just shut up. its literally just a stupid laser which is pointed to your eyes by a doctor.
Wanted to write a comment here but YOU DO YOU :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ROFL at "just a stupid laser pointed to your eyes" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bimax is just a "stupid chainsaw gliding through under your nose", and cranial surgery is just "stupid patting on the head" :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, bogii and Tallooksmaxxer
I don‘t have perfect hunter eyes. Assume hunter eyes are 1, then my eyes are like 0.77-0.83.
The only comments I have got from my eye area is I look serious/intimidating. If I exaggerate my hunter eyes from 3/4 profile, they have also told me it comes off as creepy.
Now I just imagine would I have received those above comments if they were hazel, green, blue or amber? Probably not.

Important Conclusion: your eyes don’t need to be hunter. They only need to come close to it say 0.6-0.7. After that colour of eye is very important.
I have brown eyes and my orbiters claim they prefer this color (they have blue and green eyes and high smv)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Wanted to write a comment here but YOU DO YOU :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ROFL at "just a stupid laser pointed to your eyes" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bimax is just a "stupid chainsaw gliding through under your nose", and cranial surgery is just "stupid patting on the head" :feelshaha:
whats your problem? do you have colored eyes so you are sad because genetic monopoly will end for eye color?

• +1
whats your problem? do you have colored eyes so you are sad because genetic monopoly will end for eye color?
No, I have a very rare eye color which looks green in bright days, and gray in low-intensity lights.

But I do not think it gives me any PSL points at all TBH. I did not even know I had heterochromia until like 4 years ago, when for lulz decided to determine my eye color. Always thought they were brown lol (cause looking in the mirror in the evening makes them look dark you know) (y)

You can do it ofc, good luck man... I just think you are taking an unnecessary risk to lose vision for something useless. There are many WAY better surgeries that can TRULY improve your looks, like Rhino, facelifts, brow lifts, blepharoplasties/canthoplasties, etc. All of these will give your looks a bigger boost than eye color change. But this is my opinion :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Tallooksmaxxer
yeah, but also you need:
a) daylight
b) specific angles
c) still close to +0 PSL. Very forgettable.

So, the situations where you clearly see the eye color are rare (usually you need a professional photoshoot), and IRL it gives few PSL points if any at all.(y)

THESE SITUATIONS:
View attachment 1687789
just do NOT happen IRL (y)
his jaw and eye area played major part

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 16380
his jaw and eye area played major part
Exactly. (y)

And ofc lifeless gray eyecolor on this good exposure kinda was a cherry on top. :feelsokman:

But you are right: hard to judge how much PSL comes from his perfect face, and how much from his eye color (y)

• +1
Reactions: reputation
A girl I went on a date with specifically said this about my eyes: "I like how sharp and square your eyes are. They look confident and serious. I like the sharpness"

Women notice everything, and this autistic forum is right about most thimgs

If you have super light blue eyes, what you're saying may be right even well before the 0.6 mark that you mentioned. Cillian Murphy is considered to have good eyes and it's considered subpar here because of his light blue eyes. But for most blue eyed people, their eyes are A40 ish and don't look very striking, at that point I would choose hunter eyes and ideal orbitals over that dark blue
If i had ur eyes :owo: slayer ethnic,salludon tier

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Exactly. (y)

And ofc lifeless gray eyecolor on this good exposure kinda was a cherry on top. :feelsokman:

But you are right: hard to judge how much PSL comes from his perfect face, and how much from his eye color (y)
Its all about being white bro. :owo:
The rest is cope.
Niko guy is proof of just be white

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 16380
Exactly. (y)

jaw is the first factor people consider when scanning SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 18840
You can do it ofc, good luck man... I just think you are taking an unnecessary risk to lose vision for something useless. There are many WAY better surgeries that can TRULY improve your looks, like Rhino, facelifts, brow lifts, blepharoplasties/canthoplasties, etc. All of these will give your looks a bigger boost than eye color change. But this is my opinion
if i get this eye color surgery, i will be probably already maxxed my other stats.

5k euro can be earned in 1-2 year but it would be kind of a retarded allocation of resource if i give my 2 year hard earned money for a single surgery.

i will try to escape 9/5 so sometimes i delusionly dream about getting surgeries like this one.
I just think you are taking an unnecessary risk to lose vision for something useless
these machines have higher iq than whole forum combined, if i am not legit fortunecel it will be okay.
No, I have a very rare eye color which looks green in bright days, and gray in low-intensity lights.
cool color man. i am light brown so i think blue eyes wont look good on me. i will aim for light green if i ever get it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 16380
Its all about being white bro. :owo:
The rest is cope.
Niko guy is proof of just be white
Yeah, TBH i think this is unfair in a way. I find there are many very attractive e.g. Arab guys, but in Finland where i live they get 0 attention, even though they mog to oblivion jawless locals...
Girls are simply... not sure you can call them racist, cause arabs are white... So, nationalist? :unsure:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 18840
Yeah, TBH i think this is unfair in a way. I find there are many very attractive e.g. Arab guys, but in Finland where i live they get 0 attention, even though they mog to oblivion jawless locals...
Girls are simply... not sure you can call them racist, cause arabs are white... So, nationalist?
man fuck this.

this world system is nothing more than an advanced modern tribe war.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 16380
Girls are simply... not sure you can call them racist, cause arabs are white... So, nationalist? :unsure:
Yes basically.
And add to this its way harder for ethnics to
Be good looking, because they further from being europeans than europeans themselves in which is
Based the beauty standards.
So a top tier arab is like the actual equivalent of a white
Chadlite but in rarity he is like 1 in 1k at least among ethnics.
:(

There is just no point in looksmaxxing. I did decent on dating apps but honestly ? On a daily basis not a single ethnic mogs me irl.
And, i compare my results to my whites counterpart and its suicefuel:(
I have reached close to the absolute limits of my phenotype like what can i do more ? Change my phenotype? Impossible.
Thats why among ethnics especially in my hometown i got halo effect and was considered as gigachad cuz i had the right phenotype and mogged hard nearly everyone.
Its so sad bro. Cuz its better to have never experieneced looks halo than having it and losing it

• So Sad
Yes basically.
Be good looking, because they further from being europeans than europeans themselves in which is

There is just no point in looksmaxxing. I did decent on dating apps but honestly ? On a daily basis not a single ethnic mogs me irl.
I have reached close to the absolute limits of my phenotype like what can i do more ? Change my phenotype? Impossible.
Thats why among ethnics especially in my hometown i got halo effect and was considered as gigachad cuz i had the right phenotype and mogged hard nearly everyone.
Its so sad bro. Cuz its better to have never experieneced looks halo than having it and losing it
there glutathionate injections if you want to get whiter skin.

its not scam it works.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
if i get this eye color surgery,
I know eye color halo the most ethnics but bro your vision is the most precious thing…
Don’t fuck it… just wear contacts who cares be low inhibit. If girls don’t like you rn it means they shallow so be the same and they would love you

View attachment 1687766

giga cope. it's clearly visible up close (speech range) and a MASSIVE halo. A10 is godlike pheno

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, 5'8manlet, AscendingHero and 2 others
Been saying this the whole time. Colored avg eyes > dark hunter eyes.

View attachment 1687766

JFL if you think girls don't notice blue eyes with their pinpoint genetic-targeting precision.

there glutathionate injections if you want to get whiter skin.

its not scam it works.
Thing is being white is not just skin color. I managed to have a pretty pale skin to the poi nt where most ethnics who slay here look brown in term of skin color to me. I will go even further from my experience, if you’re
Ethnic :
- you better fraud brown colored mixed exotic guy like mulattos
- or white pasty skin ONLY if you are really white passing.
It’s kinda of a failo to
Be pale and still ethnic BUT i find tanning and brown complexion on me ugly so i won’t
Change:(

Yes basically.

just search ethnic girl then tbh

• +1
Been saying this the whole time. Colored avg eyes > dark hunter eyes.

JFL if you think girls don't notice blue eyes with their pinpoint genetic-targeting precision.
Well, I am not a girl, I judge by myself: I don't notice, and if I do, I do not care. I do not think for women it will make difference either.

I think if a foid says: "You have a beautiful eye color" what she really means is "You have nice deep set almond-shaped eyes and sharp jawline" :feelsokman:

Well, I am not a girl, I judge by myself: I don't notice, and if I do, I do not care. I do not think for women it will make difference either.

I think if a foid says: "You have a beautiful eye color" what she really means is "You have nice deep set almond-shaped eyes and sharp jawline" :feelsokman:
Not at all. Most people who get complimented on their eyes have normie eye areas with light eyes and decent eyebrows. Every single arab has "muh hunter eyes" and nobody says shit about their eyes.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Prince88, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
Not at all. Most people who get complimented on their eyes have normie eye areas with light eyes and decent eyebrows. Every single arab has "muh hunter eyes" and nobody says shit about their eyes.
I do not think so, man. :unsure:

Arabs are cursed by JBW, has nothing to do with their eye color, more like skin-color :feelsokman:

• +1
just search ethnic girl then tbh
For ltr/ marriage i think its my sole option.
When you tasted being considered super handsome by girls in your pheno/niche, you can’t ltr girls who just find you cute.
It’s my fate, my burden.
I’m so close yet so far to be appealing.
I did all of this vainely.
And lost so much precious time… i shoul’ve just studymaxxed hard like every other pajeet

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Arabs don’t have hunter eyes omg lol.
Its super rare.
Arabs are failoed by phenotype not eye color or skin complexion. And phenotype is mainly eye area that are not deep set enough for example, nose and lips.
If people can guess you are ethnic = its over in 95/100 of cases UNLESS YOU ARE SALLUDON TIER. But nobody in the world among ethnics mog salludon in his photoshopped pics @Lagrange would sureluy agree even among whites he has the psl of a gigachad+

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, HQNPmaxxing, CursedOne and 1 other person
For ltr/ marriage i think its my sole option.
When you tasted being considered super handsome by girls in your pheno/niche, you can’t ltr girls who just find you cute.
It’s my fate, my burden.
I’m so close yet so far to be appealing.
I did all of this vainely.
And lost so much precious time… i shoul’ve just studymaxxed hard like every other pajeet
muh I don't care I just want 4-5/10 cute girl in my phenotype tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 18840
muh I don't care I just want 4-5/10 cute girl in my phenotype tbh
Trust the more you get the more you want.
And being capped in your possible ascension is the worst thing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blackgymmax and bogii
Arabs don’t have hunter eyes omg lol.
Its super rare.
Arabs are failoed by phenotype not eye color or skin complexion. And phenotype is mainly eye area that are not deep set enough for example, nose and lips.
If people can guess you are ethnic = its over in 95/100 of cases UNLESS YOU ARE SALLUDON TIER. But nobody in the world among ethnics mog salludon in his photoshopped pics @Lagrange would sureluy agree even among whites he has the psl of a gigachad+
Most arabs I see have hunter eyes. Even on this forum everyone posting isolated pictures of their eyes is some shitskin middle easterner who thinks his eye area is anything more than average for his pheno.

• JFL
Thing is being white is not just skin color. I managed to have a pretty pale skin to the poi nt where most ethnics who slay here look brown in term of skin color to me. I will go even further from my experience, if you’re
Ethnic :
- you better fraud brown colored mixed exotic guy like mulattos
- or white pasty skin ONLY if you are really white passing.
It’s kinda of a failo to
Be pale and still ethnic BUT i find tanning and brown complexion on me ugly so i won’t
Change:(
i will go for glutathionate tanning way if i ever do it.
I know eye color halo the most ethnics but bro your vision is the most precious thing…
Don’t fuck it… just wear contacts who cares be low inhibit. If girls don’t like you rn it means they shallow so be the same and they would love you
those machines are safer than you car man.

i just want to make those normies jealous and hate me.
if i ever get this eye surgery and a random normie notices that my eye color is changed i am just going to larp as "its a side effect of the x medication i used, its a rare condition"

tbh only thing i want is making regret every girl who ignored me.

• Love it
Most arabs I see have hunter eyes. Even on this forum everyone posting isolated pictures of their eyes is some shitskin middle easterner who thinks his eye area is anything more than average for his pheno.
it might be about sun maybe, i got out yesterday and my eye muscles fucking hurted because of constant forced squinting

• +1
Trust the more you get the more you want.
And being capped in your possible ascension is the worst thing.
you just have to accept your fate at some point, I accept that I'm a normie low class mog machine:feelshmm:

• So Sad
tbh only thing i want is making regret every girl who ignored me.
I can only FEEL YOU AND UNDERSTAND YOU.
Go for IT BUT BE SURE ITS SAFE YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE.
I feel the same, i want all those people who ignored me or were racists regret it AND FEEL THE MOG MADE BY EVERYDAY HARDWORK LOOKSMAXXING.
Im a nice guy and i deserve it.
When i got my first gf off dating app, who was stacylite and white, i went as a kid in all the rich areas as a kid i used to go for school etc to make all those rats seethe for me.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and Tallooksmaxxer
Only in professional images TBH.

Yeah, on ethnics it is a halo, but as an ethnic you just CANNOT have blues. It will look fake as fuck. Nothing worse than looking fake.

I am saying this, because i am a Slavic surrounded by Nerdics, and i c these blue eyes from A10 to slightly darker blue everywhere. Does not impress, and it is truly NOT noticeable. Especially with their white hair it is not only zero hailo, it is just... a failo... due to lack of contrast. Black eyes would look better :unsure:

But it does not matter at all, because i do not even know which color their eyes are. It is NOT MEMORABLE, nor it gives any PSL points... IMO...
bro you can see colored eyes from a distance they literally glow especially if we are outside
and upclose u can defo see them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and bogii
If you saw me you would say i don’t have any particular failo and bone mog hard. Maybe for you i have hunter eyes but im far from it lol.
Hunter eyes are made of full hooding - and full hooding is usually UGLY - + super tight lower eyelids - kinda chinkish vibes -, usually low set primitive browridge and wide pfl and thus low pfh.

If you saw me you would say i don’t have any particular failo and bone mog hard. Maybe for you i have hunter eyes but im far from it lol.
Hunter eyes are made of full hooding - and full hooding is usually UGLY - + super tight lower eyelids - kinda chinkish vibes -, usually low set primitive browridge and wide pfl and thus low pfh.
bruh what are you on about? I never mentioned you.

• +1