Coloured eyes are more important then black/dark brown hunter eyes.

Not at all. Most people who get complimented on their eyes have normie eye areas with light eyes and decent eyebrows. Every single arab has "muh hunter eyes" and nobody says shit about their eyes.
Most arabs have UEE, it's really common because of hot weather
The arabs with hunter eyes have some mongoloid admixture like some afghans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 18840
I have brown eyes and my orbiters claim they prefer this color (they have blue and green eyes and high smv)
they tryna make u feel better

they tryna make u feel better
then I must have Demi-God face because they can pull blue-eyed gigachads with great ease (all 10 SMV girls middle and upper class)

I can only FEEL YOU AND UNDERSTAND YOU.
Go for IT BUT BE SURE ITS SAFE YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE.
I feel the same, i want all those people who ignored me or were racists regret it AND FEEL THE MOG MADE BY EVERYDAY HARDWORK LOOKSMAXXING.
Im a nice guy and i deserve it.
When i got my first gf off dating app, who was stacylite and white, i went as a kid in all the rich areas as a kid i used to go for school etc to make all those rats seethe for me.
yes man. i just want to make some bitches seethe.

i rarely day dream about fucking hot girl and shit.

but everyday i dream about meeting with people which i know from my incel life, being an absolute 6'4 muscle beast, good jaw, nice casual clothing, having a beautiful girl with me which mogs the beckies that ignored me to the dirt

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
bruh what are you on about? I never mentioned you.
Then don’t call us shitskins. I am not delusional
About my appeal, but psl wise i mog like 90/100 irl whites included. Its a sad sight

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and Tallooksmaxxer
yes man. i just want to make some bitches seethe.

i rarely day dream about fucking hot girl and shit.

but everyday i dream about meeting with people which i know from my incel life, being an absolute 6'4 muscle beast, good jaw, nice casual clothing, having a beautiful girl with me which mogs the beckies that ignored me to the dirt
Hopefully it will happen. I got depressed cuz 2 years ago here i got
Told its over for ethnics.
Then looksmaxxed to
Death and made all those racists regret their words. But i’m not done until i say so. My
Realistic goal is
Anywhere in the 5.5-6 psl range. Hopefully it will make a big change and they will
seethe and understand my
Pain.
Idc about sex either its overated.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and bogii
Then don’t call us shitskins. I am not delusional
About my appeal, but psl wise i mog like 90/100 irl whites included. Its a sad sight
Wym? You're a shitskin, it's not an insult.

You don't mog 90% of whites if you're on this site. Probably another narcy outcast ethnic who thinks he's dark triad when he's just unapproachable due to being ungroomed and dirty.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
  • +1
Reactions: bogii
then I must have Demi-God face because they can pull blue-eyed gigachads with great ease (all 10 SMV girls middle and upper class)
what im tryna say is they are caping there is absolutely no way they prefer brown eyes over light colored eyes

i mean just maxx out as much as you want.
how is that possible? I already softmaxxed, only surgerymaxxing is an option and I have rhino already planned in the next 3-4 months, this will hopefully get me to 6,5/10 because my nose is ugly af.

then I'll be happy

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
fillers, implants
fillers are temporary and idk about implants I fear that they might make me look bloated and the price is way too expensive + planning is hard.

I'll beardfraud and cope with being htn ethnic, it's not too bad I guess.

hbu? when will you get bimax?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I do tho, and my appeal is correlated to a white htn. Don’t be mean, i don’t want to insult you back and make you know your place not in the mood for it.
Highly doubt it if you're posting on here.

"make me know my place" bruh don't start this retarded shit with me. You're a subhuman shitskin you're not putting anyone in their place.

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
Highly doubt it if you're posting on here.

"make me know my place" bruh don't start this retarded shit with me. You're a subhuman shitskin you're not putting anyone in their place.
What this has to do?
Speak wisely. Its all i will say.
I hate to brag, but sometimes u need to put racists into place.
Got 3k matches in 1 month in the toughest western city.
Banged 2 girls the same day off my 1st day on tinder.
Ltred a white stacylite+ ( most said stacy ) with banger body, and she is a model in NYC, who was begging for my looks.
Cry for us, hapa abomination :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
You're a subhuman shitskin you're not putting anyone in their place.
I saw his face, he is quite good looking. You can PM him and exchange photos to see who mogs who. He has good chances. :unsure:

• +1
I saw his face, he is quite good looking. You can PM him and exchange photos to see who mogs who. He has good chances. :unsure:
Idc if he mogs me in isolated frauded pictures. He's an outcast who sits in the corner of the classroom and posts on here thinking me he mogs anything.

what im tryna say is they are caping there is absolutely no way they prefer brown eyes over light colored eyes
then why do I have over 3 gigastacies trying to shag me at their own expense and telling me my color is superior? they can easily get blue-eyed gigachads lmao

I don‘t have perfect hunter eyes. Assume hunter eyes are 1, then my eyes are like 0.77-0.83.
The only comments I have got from my eye area is I look serious/intimidating. If I exaggerate my hunter eyes from 3/4 profile, they have also told me it comes off as creepy.
Now I just imagine would I have received those above comments if they were hazel, green, blue or amber? Probably not.

Important Conclusion: your eyes don’t need to be hunter. They only need to come close to it say 0.6-0.7. After that colour of eye is very important.
what makes some color aesthetically better is its attraction level in real life

the fact that brown-eyed chads can slay stacies who can easily pin blue-eyed chads proves that eye color means little to nothing, women care about looks over all

then why do I have over 3 gigastacies trying to shag me at their own expense and telling me my color is superior? they can easily get blue-eyed gigachads lmao
They are capping maybe its ur other features
Brown eyes are about the plainest thing everybody has them but doesnt mean they are bad they can still be atracted to you
what u are implying is that they are only attracted to u because of the color of ur eyes?which makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
What this has to do?
Speak wisely. Its all i will say.
I hate to brag, but sometimes u need to put racists into place.
Got 3k matches in 1 month in the toughest western city.
Banged 2 girls the same day off my 1st day on tinder.
Ltred a white stacylite+ ( most said stacy ) with banger body, and she is a model in NYC, who was begging for my looks.
Cry for us, hapa abomination :feelsokman:
Send pics. U sent some them before, but it was before you looksmaxxed.

• +1
Idc if he mogs me in isolated frauded pictures. He's an outcast who sits in the corner of the classroom and posts on here thinking me he mogs anything.
I don’t brag or anything usually but u attack without reason, that’s an incel trait. So i put u in ur place. Else everyone knows im a nice guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 16380
I don’t brag or anything usually but u attack without reason, that’s an incel trait. So i put u in ur place. Else everyone knows im a nice guy
I attacked you because you're a delusional shitskin who thinks "muh I mog 90% of white guys but incel because of pheno".

You didn't "put me in my place" jfl.

i remember some chinese gook liked my blue eyes.its cope get bimax asap

I don‘t have perfect hunter eyes. Assume hunter eyes are 1, then my eyes are like 0.77-0.83.
The only comments I have got from my eye area is I look serious/intimidating. If I exaggerate my hunter eyes from 3/4 profile, they have also told me it comes off as creepy.
Now I just imagine would I have received those above comments if they were hazel, green, blue or amber? Probably not.

Important Conclusion: your eyes don’t need to be hunter. They only need to come close to it say 0.6-0.7. After that colour of eye is very important.
You probably have overexaggerated features or that weird aspie look

Yes basically.
And add to this its way harder for ethnics to
Be good looking, because they further from being europeans than europeans themselves in which is
Based the beauty standards.
So a top tier arab is like the actual equivalent of a white
Chadlite but in rarity he is like 1 in 1k at least among ethnics.
:(

There is just no point in looksmaxxing. I did decent on dating apps but honestly ? On a daily basis not a single ethnic mogs me irl.
And, i compare my results to my whites counterpart and its suicefuel:(
I have reached close to the absolute limits of my phenotype like what can i do more ? Change my phenotype? Impossible.
Thats why among ethnics especially in my hometown i got halo effect and was considered as gigachad cuz i had the right phenotype and mogged hard nearly everyone.
Its so sad bro. Cuz its better to have never experieneced looks halo than having it and losing it
Well I mean it makes sense. It's harder to be good looking to whites as a non white. Pheno, is what it is. But who cares. Find a girl who prefers your phenotype and leech off then for that $$$

• +1
  • +1
Wym? You're a shitskin, it's not an insult.

You don't mog 90% of whites if you're on this site. Probably another narcy outcast ethnic who thinks he's dark triad when he's just unapproachable due to being ungroomed and dirty.
Yes he does lmao. Unless you're a full blown chad as a white guy, bone by bone and even by ratios you cannot touch him.

• Love it
Yes he does lmao. Unless you're a full blown chad as a white guy, bone by bone and even by ratios you cannot touch him.
lmfao ironic coming from an utterly delusional coping user like you. Guarantee he's a subhuman by the fact he's on this website. He doesn't mog shit.

lmfao ironic coming from an utterly delusional coping user like you. Guarantee he's a subhuman by the fact he's on this website. He doesn't mog shit.
No man lol he has the bone structure of salludon but he has good eyes instead of amazing tier. He was just a fatcel and everyone told him he would ascend from losing weight. Plus I'm one of the least delusional posters here. You're obviously some meme coper. He mogs you to suicide and I don't need to see your pics

• Love it
As much of a jbw fanatic you know I am, if I'm saying he easily mogs most whites obviously in spewing the truth. However women say he looks french he's basically a white passing ethnic. Please tell me what I cope about btw lmao. I've never coped about any shit on this garbage forum

• +1
No man lol he has the bone structure of salludon but he has good eyes instead of amazing tier. He was just a fatcel and everyone told him he would ascend from losing weight. Plus I'm one of the least delusional posters here. You're obviously some meme coper. He mogs you to suicide and I don't need to see your pics
Massive cope. If he's ethnic he has no more than 6/10 appeal in the west, just like Salludon.

Also you're utterly delusional. You were saying that my body was DYEL when it's clearly top tier:

2845172 download 1

Arabs don’t have hunter eyes omg lol.
Its super rare.
Arabs are failoed by phenotype not eye color or skin complexion. And phenotype is mainly eye area that are not deep set enough for example, nose and lips.
If people can guess you are ethnic = its over in 95/100 of cases UNLESS YOU ARE SALLUDON TIER. But nobody in the world among ethnics mog salludon in his photoshopped pics @Lagrange would sureluy agree even among whites he has the psl of a gigachad+
Yes pheno isn’t skin color
There are Arabs who are paler than tanned Europeans but you can tell they’re Arab

You have med features tho

• Love it
Massive cope. If he's ethnic he has no more than 6/10 appeal in the west, just like Salludon.

Also you're utterly delusional. You were saying that my body was DYEL when it's clearly top tier:

View attachment 1694088
Oh you're that dummy. Nah he mogs u to suicide and he does extremely well on tinder. Better than even white gymcels. And salludon gets like 2000 matches in like 4 days in euro countries lol he mogs u to death bro

• +1

View attachment 1694088
He's basically med male model tier or around it so he's a good class above a tall gymcel like u. Salludon actually had tinder experiments done awhile back in Canada with him vs like tiktok pretty boy Chad's and he obliterated them. You're way too overconfident for some gymcel random. Know your place. I should get the picture of the guy he was up against. He was one of the most beautiful dudes I've ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 18840
He's basically med male model tier or around it so he's a good class above a tall gymcel like u. Salludon actually had tinder experiments done awhile back in Canada with him vs like tiktok pretty boy Chad's and he obliterated them. You're way too overconfident for some gymcel random. Know your place. I should get the picture of the guy he was up against. He was one of the most beautiful dudes I've ever seen
Keep on writing out paragraphs of copes. All I know is you tried to gaslight me into thinking I'm DYEL when I mog your shit physique to death.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Keep on writing out paragraphs of copes. All I know is you tried to gaslight me into thinking I'm DYEL when I mog your shit physique to death.
U are dyel in a shirt lol

What do you think my physique looks like btw:feelshah: I'll post

I see your avi. Typical bloated gymcoper physique.
Lol. Surprised people think I'm fat. I haven't actually posted my physique in years, completely forgot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220522-230914_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-230914_Photos.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220522-230531_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-230531_Photos.jpg
    680.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220522-231045_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-231045_Photos.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 18840
Lol. Surprised people think I'm fat. I haven't actually posted my physique in years, completely forgot
Compensating roided manlet proportions.

Cope , Hooded eyes are more rare than A10 eyes , shape > color , the eye area makes or break the entire face

very autistic description of measurements

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19620

View attachment 1694088
That's not your body you fucking larper lmao

@Blackgymmax he's larping lmfao that's some 6'5 dude off of YouTube

• JFL
Reactions: bogii