Combination of buccal fat removal and fillers (to the cheekbones and jaw)

R

Red Fox

The fox has many tricks.
-I have quite a feminine face due to hormonal imbalance during puberty

-the craniofacial surgeon I talked to in April 2022 said he won't do surgery on me, probably told so by mom mom, bc in front of him and me, she said I have "mental issues" (it was said in a nice but matter of fact way).

-he suggested BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL...

-I wanted to do this first then combine with fillers and a nose job (I have a snub nose)

THOUGHTS?

reincarnation surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metalmogger12, Krakowski and humanoidsub7
have you tried fix ypur hormone first?

reincarnation surgery
homer simpson laughing GIF

have you tried fix ypur hormone first?
I did talk to a doctor about this 3 years ago. Problem is I already have acne and testosterone would make it 100x worse
Everything else on my body is normal, it's just sometimes I get mistaken for a woman (I have short hair)

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect
I did talk to a doctor about this 3 years ago. Problem is I already have acne and testosterone would make it 100x worse
Everything else on my body is normal, it's just sometimes I get mistaken for a woman (I have short hair)
well most doctors dont gaf abt you. you have to look for other doctors or go to male clinics like those stuff moreplatesmoredate run
idk your condition so im just giving suggestions

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Red Fox
well most doctors dont gaf abt you. you have to look for other doctors or go to male clinics like those stuff moreplatesmoredate run
idk your condition so im just giving suggestions
Thanks man, good idea

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect
Help me !

Brb imagination

• JFL
Reactions: Red Fox
DO NOT GET BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL EVER

HOLY SHIT

IT'S A FUCKING RETARDED SURGERY

HOW MANY TIMES DO PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY THIS

DO NOT GET BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL EVER

HOLY SHIT

IT'S A FUCKING RETARDED SURGERY

HOW MANY TIMES DO PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY THIS
A craniofacial doctor I talked to said he would not do implants or bone surgery, but a buccal fat removal. He'd literally earn more with implants, but recommended buccal fat removal. I'm not sure if that is a surgery he usually performs as he fixes accident victims. I'd get the fillers at another place (doctor).

Why is it retarded?

A craniofacial doctor I talked to said he would not do implants or bone surgery, but a buccal fat removal. He'd literally earn more with implants, but recommended buccal fat removal. I'm not sure if that is a surgery he usually performs as he fixes accident victims. I'd get the fillers at another place (doctor).

Why is it retarded?
Because it doesnt address the core issue of your problems and it will cause your face to collapse as you grow older

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391

Why is it retarded?
Get to 10% bodyfat first

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
Get to 10% bodyfat first
Thanks.

I am very skinny but have very fat stomach and ass. I have extremely weak to almost non-existent cheekbones, no fat there. I might have fat in my cheeks, but I’m jot sure if it’s just thick skin