READ THIS if you’re considering fat grafting

It can’t necessarily lift the tissue, but with added volume it can raise certain areas which gives the look of lifted tissue, so like, it won’t give more PCT, but if you get it under the lateral canthus, it can somewhat sharpen it.
That’s exactly what I need. Sharpening of the lateral canthus
Bro I’m not sure if you saw this btw:
Im curious is it the saggital projection of the infra implant (how positive the vector is) that is important, solely. Or is it also important that the height of the orbital vector is good, so the infras themselves are vertically high. And then fat grafting is required.

I know Positive Orbital Vector is most definitely important in both scenarios though.

Don’t know much about how recession of the infra rim works. I’m guessing a saddle of sorts for vertical augmentation of the rim, would result in you requiring less fat transfer to provide seamless results..

Also check your profile I posted edit :Comfy:

Did you get the hair transplant already?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Yes nigga almost a year ago jfl
I think the HT surgeon I'm considering is the one you went to, if you dont mind I would appretiate if you could help me decide to go with him

is it Dr L? if so how does it look now at the 1 yr mark

I think the HT surgeon I'm considering is the one you went to, if you dont mind I would appretiate if you could help me decide to go with him

is it Dr L? if so how does it look now at the 1 yr mark
come on nigga dont gatekeep i wont tell anyone im a giga autist researcher in this area at this point

come on nigga dont gatekeep i wont tell anyone im a giga autist researcher in this area at this point
I’ve told you jfl, yeah Laorwong, multiple users here have used him, it’s a no brainer tbh. And results are like 90% if what my natural hair looks like.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
I’ve told you jfl, yeah Laorwong, multiple users here have used him, it’s a no brainer tbh. And results are like 90% if what my natural hair looks like.
amazing, he had some misses this year but he never misses with young patients imo

what about his partner dr bonus? Ive seen that her hairlines are more natural in shape, irregularity and look dense too but idk if its gonna be as dense as Laorwong?

btw he quoted me 1000-1200 grafts

Nah, it’s fat, it is permanent and doesn’t migrate.
It mogs fillers so fucking hard.
If you have good bones, you need fat grafting, will ascend MTN to HTN, HTN to chadelite etc.
So
It’s fat grafting if u lack fat
And implants if u lack bone

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Jockey67 and SteveRogers
It can’t necessarily lift the tissue, but with added volume it can raise certain areas which gives the look of lifted tissue, so like, it won’t give more PCT, but if you get it under the lateral canthus, it can somewhat sharpen it.
does he have insta or something to contact him?

i wonder if you went to the same doctor i went to in bangkok

very experienced with fat grafts and i asked him many questions. he actually recommended i not get fat grafts for my under eyes. didn’t even try to scam me with the filler pipeline.

he was chill
Which doctor was this

Will be in BKK soon

Hey. My question is: fat grafting can be a good option compared to Supra orbital implants ?

• +1
Reactions: Aero and SteveRogers
there just has to be a catch on fat graphs for fixing undereye support it sounds too good to be true if it can last 1-2 years, why would soo many normies go for filler if its more dangerous and not natural like using your own fat?

• +1
Reactions: Aero
there just has to be a catch on fat graphs for fixing undereye support it sounds too good to be true if it can last 1-2 years, why would soo many normies go for filler if its more dangerous and not natural like using your own fat?
Fat grafting can be less predictable (you don't know how much exactly will survive), plus fillers tend to be an easier procedure, almost outpatient. But properly done fat grafts are better than fillers long-term IMO.
There IS a risk with an eye area - if you get fat injected into artery, you are screwed. Embolism is a scary complication. Doctor should use a blunt cannula, and check if he hit an artery by sucking in with syringe when injecting. Also, risk is lower if epinephrine is injected in the area beforehand, it makes blood vessels smaller.
I've seen videos of doctors doing fat grafting in eye area too fast and absolutely recklessly (patient was sleeping so doc didn't care), ask doc if he has any videos of him performing the procedure and run away if he treats patients like dolls.
If I remember correctly, fat grafts survivial rate depends, besides individual reception, on what filtering is used, what technique is used, how long material is stored, if prp or stem cells are added and so on. Be ready for multiple procedures/touch ups, people are rarely satisfied with single.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Av0nr, LegitUser, BlackpilledPlatypus and 2 others
Fat grafting can be less predictable (you don't know how much exactly will survive), plus fillers tend to be an easier procedure, almost outpatient. But properly done fat grafts are better than fillers long-term IMO.
There IS a risk with an eye area - if you get fat injected into artery, you are screwed. Embolism is a scary complication. Doctor should use a blunt cannula, and check if he hit an artery by sucking in with syringe when injecting. Also, risk is lower if epinephrine is injected in the area beforehand, it makes blood vessels smaller.
I've seen videos of doctors doing fat grafting in eye area too fast and absolutely recklessly (patient was sleeping so doc didn't care), ask doc if he has any videos of him performing the procedure and run away if he treats patients like dolls.
If I remember correctly, fat grafts survivial rate depends, besides individual reception, on what filtering is used, what technique is used, how long material is stored, if prp or stem cells are added and so on. Be ready for multiple procedures/touch ups, people are rarely satisfied with single.
such a high iq respons thats makes sense thanks

- Not 1-2 years, grafts are permanent
- Cost is like 20-50x
- Unpredictable results

Yeah it’s called aspiration, and yep 100%, very good tips.
Eye area is less risk though due to lower complication rates (makes sense, the only real dangerous arteries are subnasal and supraorbital) but of course, a 27g cannula will reduce the risk to 0%.

Fat grafting is seriously underrated here.

- Not 1-2 years, grafts are permanent
- Cost is like 20-50x
- Unpredictable results

Yeah it’s called aspiration, and yep 100%, very good tips.
Eye area is less risk though due to lower complication rates (makes sense, the only real dangerous arteries are subnasal and supraorbital) but of course, a 27g cannula will reduce the risk to 0%.

Fat grafting is seriously underrated here.
Have you gotten them done yet? Would love to see the results would ascend me hard if added to temple, under eyes and Nasolabials

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and ErbCel
Have you gotten them done yet? Would love to see the results would ascend me hard if added to temple, under eyes and Nasolabials
Late September, will for certain be making a thread, which will be my full ascension, will be covering;
- MT2
- diet
- sarms / test
- my igf frame building experiment
- my HT
- microblading
- teeth whitening
- dickmaxxing
- and finally my fat grafting experience / results

by 2025, I will have gone from a PSL 4 (maybe 4.5 purely due to my bones if you looked past my next level horrid natural colouring) to a PSL 6+

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cbd558, LegitUser and Aero
I know you touched on this but why not go for the fillers v grafting? Is it only because grafting is permanent?

Late September, will for certain be making a thread, which will be my full ascension, will be covering;
- MT2
- diet
- sarms / test
- my HT
- microblading
- teeth whitening
- dickmaxxing

by 2025, I will have gone from a PSL 4 (maybe 4.5 purely due to my bones if you looked past my next level horrid natural colouring) to a PSL 6+
Mirin bro, I will also be doing alot in September and will get fat graft eventually. Sadly I will have to get fillers in the short term as I can't blast HGh if I get fat graft as it kills the fat

• +1
- MT2
- diet
- sarms / test
- my HT
- microblading
- teeth whitening
- dickmaxxing

Mirin brah, am awaiting the thread

• +1
vertical hooding so overrated jfl.

true mogger eyelid is from low and smooth eyelid crease with voluminous and firm skin above it specially near medial part Ab8162af6cc33a8e809b3c5a31c53218 . Eye smap 1 Fdbffd004e95b8ba63e58af2936025e6

i emphasize the medial part because that's where most people even with decent eyes lack mostly.

9a20b16472955d77a8a677bb76853c09
Average smoothness eyelid crease and upper part volume
Eye smaple

achievable with fat grafts and filler i think but it's gonna sag either instantly or soon after if you don't have proper hard tissue support. you need specific portion of volume to be from hard tissue because one it doesn't sag and two it give the soft tissue the base for shaping. too much soft tissue and no bone tissue gonna sag, good soft tissue but too much bone also pushes out the soft part and again, gonna sag.

what you need to make (somewhat) vertical is your eyelid margin. Untitled

this is the part that actually mogs. hooding looks better because it frauds the eyelid margin.

Last edited:
  • +1
I know you touched on this but why not go for the fillers v grafting? Is it only because grafting is permanent?
That’s one reason, another is the fact that fat is within my own body, and it just sits well with me, knowing that it’s natural tissue.
Knowing that I’ll only need to risk complications once or twice, to achieve a permanent mogger result vs getting it right one time, then not knowing if your injector will be successful time after time, and each time, based on the numbers (still exceedingly low) your risk of adverse affects increase - of course, the main one is migration to be fair.
vertical hooding so overrated jfl.

true mogger eyelid is from low and smooth eyelid crease with voluminous and firm skin above it specially near medial partView attachment 2980145.View attachment 2980166View attachment 2980167

i emphasize the medial part because that's where most people even with decent eyes lack mostly.

View attachment 2980163View attachment 2980164View attachment 2980170

achievable with fat grafts and filler i think but it's gonna sag either instantly or soon after if you don't have proper hard tissue support. you need specific portion of volume to be from hard tissue because one it doesn't sag and two it give the soft tissue the base for shaping. too much soft tissue and no bone tissue gonna sag, good soft tissue but too much bone also pushes out the soft part and again, gonna sag.

what you need to make (somewhat) vertical is your eyelid margin.View attachment 2980195

this is the part that actually mogs. hooding looks better because it frauds the eyelid margin.
Fantastic advice, thank you.
696990C3 D840 4BBE BE7E 11C8F7DE3691

Believe it or not, my eyes look very similar to this (extreme PCT) but with zero hooding - and my eyebrow extends further and has an arch.
This is the hooding I’m wanting; I need the lateral portion to hang / crease / cause the lateral canthus shadow that you see here; it’s a prerequisite to being gl imo.
I have a lot of supraorbital mass, with a fairly weak browridge; I SHOULD have hooding, but it’s non existent - what I’m saying is that I have the hard tissue to support it, and frankly, I don’t mind the Josh Brolin type sagged hooding.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
That’s one reason, another is the fact that fat is within my own body, and it just sits well with me, knowing that it’s natural tissue.
Knowing that I’ll only need to risk complications once or twice, to achieve a permanent mogger result vs getting it right one time, then not knowing if your injector will be successful time after time, and each time, based on the numbers (still exceedingly low) your risk of adverse affects increase - of course, the main one is migration to be fair.

Fantastic advice, thank you.
View attachment 2980506
Believe it or not, my eyes look very similar to this (extreme PCT) but with zero hooding - and my eyebrow extends further and has an arch.
This is the hooding I’m wanting; I need the lateral portion to hang / crease / cause the lateral canthus shadow that you see here; it’s a prerequisite to being gl imo.
I have a lot of supraorbital mass, with a fairly weak browridge; I SHOULD have hooding, but it’s non existent - what I’m saying is that I have the hard tissue to support it, and frankly, I don’t mind the Josh Brolin type sagged hooding.
dm me a picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back