COME back to God

applesrgreat

applesrgreat

prettyboymaxxing.doctors predicted to be 6'3 by 20
I was exactly like YOU, I understand your difficulties and pain. Your insecurities that this site, the only place you felt belonged was here.

However, Jesus Christ came and picked me up from the ground. I was lost but NOW IM FOUND Finally. God is the answer and I plead you guys to repent - turn away from your sins, you feel the chains finally release and I as surely tell you that I had never felt peace, but now I do. God talks with me each and every day and he loves u, no matter what brain rot or bad or evil you do. If you love God let's get an Amen.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AryanChadification, LevantinePsycho, malignant and 4 others
how is this looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
erm mods...

I was exactly like YOU, I understand your difficulties and pain. Your insecurities that this site, the only place you felt belonged was here.

However, Jesus Christ came and picked me up from the ground. I was lost but NOW IM FOUND Finally. God is the answer and I plead you guys to repent - turn away from your sins, you feel the chains finally release and I as surely tell you that I had never felt peace, but now I do. God talks with me each and every day and he loves u, no matter what brain rot or bad or evil you do. If you love God let's get an Amen.
no god for your face

• JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
W post but this would fit in off topic

How do you talk to a fictional character?

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
Thanks for the looksmaxxing info, christiancuck.

God has favorites:feelsrope:. I dont know what i did in the past life to deserve this

someone ban this nigga