Coming out as Incel to my father

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
I plan on doing it through an email but I’m not 100% sure what I need to include in it. So if anyone has any advice on how to come out effectively I’d appreciate it.

He just left for a business trip but we live in the same house. I want him to shut up about me leaving my room or getting a job because I'm sub5 so there is no point but he doesn't get it, he has denied that I'm ugly before so he is a bluepilled faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Bakin donuts 🍩, Erik-Jón and 12 others
how old are u really and what country do u live in?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
your not entitled to anything just cause your ugly, sorry to break it to you but life goes on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Schönling, ChristianChad and 6 others
stunning and brave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, MagaPutinism, FootLongDong and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, FootLongDong, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
your not entitled to anything just cause your ugly, sorry to break it to you but life goes on.
I'm entitled for him taking care of me financially since he brought me into this world with his subhuman genetics

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, EverythingMaxxer, ROTTING and 11 others
I plan on doing it through an email but I’m not 100% sure what I need to include in it. So if anyone has any advice on how to come out effectively I’d appreciate it.

He just left for a business trip but we live in the same house. I want him to shut up about me leaving my room or getting a job because I'm sub5 so there is no point but he doesn't get it, he has denied that I'm ugly before so he is a bluepilled faggot
wtf is the point lmao. self sabotage, just getup and ascend loser

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 5892
  • JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide
He will try to bluepill you by mentioning that he also managed it to get a wife (although it is betabuxxing)

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Curry Suicide and thereallegend
mirin that you live in his house unemployed and rent free

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, ROTTING, justinzayn and 3 others
I could help you ascend if you dm my your face, ive ascended from sub 5 to high teir normie. My discord is Timothy#2296
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and sergeant blackpill
OP i genuinely hope you were just a 7psl anglo saxon colonizer in 1880 at India that had a mogger life so now you have to suffer greatly for that. Hang on tbh you will reincarnate as a white HTN in your next life

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Schönling, HerpDerpson and 4 others
Wear something in rainbow colors, bring a friend and tell your parents:
- Mom, dad, I have a confession to make...
They will probably be like: - Oh, no!!!
- I am an incel...
- Phew! You scared us...We thought for a minute that you're a faggot! It's OK son, we still love you!

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Schönling, ChristianChad and 4 others
how old are u really and what country do u live in?
He is larping to everyone I have seen his real face and he showed me on discord. I won't dox him but he looks similar to this picture.
47413746249d225b097313d7a3a30517

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, poopoohead and Curry Suicide
Just ascend :soy::soy:
But for real at least change you attitude. Wallahi bro with the shit you post I guarantee within a month you will overdose on heroin or some shit.

This is phase one of going E.R i assume

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, HerpDerpson and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
But for real at least change you attitude. Wallahi bro with the shit you post I guarantee within a month you will overdose on heroin or some shit.
What will changing my attitute do? I need to change my bones

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
I'm literally subhuman everyone here that has seen my face has confirmed it
I'm trying to boost your confidence at least bro. Please bro I don't want to see you rope. Please man seek physiological help. ❤️

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Curry Suicide
lmao, stay down then ig, keep living a miserable life, deciding to stay down is self sabotage :lul: mentalcell smh
I'm deformed and ugly its confirmed. My face has been leaked in some threads here. I'm a unfixable subhuman

What will changing my attitute do? I need to change my bones
I agree it won't change your success with females but it's better to be happy then damn near suicidal 24/7

• +1
I'm trying to boost your confidence at least bro. Please bro I don't want to see you rope. Please man seek physiological help. ❤️
What is there to be confident about? you have seen my face

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
You sound like a pussy lol. Leeching off your parents' while you're fucking 30 my nigga without a job crying on a public forum about being ugly. Let me give you some actual advice, because it sounds like you need it: first off, sort your mental health out, go see a doctor and put your emotions and mental health under control, secondly, get a fucking job, it WILL make you feel like you're actually worth something and contributing to society. Trust me, you might not see it now because everything is dark and bleak, but you're more than likely BDD, and even if you aren't, get a fucking job and do something about it. This is the best advice I can give you. It might hurt, but it's the reality. Be a man, and fucking do something about your situation, don't be a leech.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Broski, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
LoL what a loser if real, 30 yo jobless cuck, i would throw you out of the house if you were my son, keep crying no one is entitled to do anything for you, no one in this forum is gonna help you, low T cuck. Sort your life yourself, everyone have problems

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, EverythingMaxxer and incel194012940
I'm deformed and ugly its confirmed. My face has been leaked in some threads here. I'm a unfixable subhuman
lmao send a pic. Im literally 1 year away from being a qualified plastic surgeon, I can tell you if its really over

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Just tell him that the world has become more focused on looks than it ever has been in history, because of things like social media and dating apps. Tell him that you get discriminated against for your looks everywhere.

• +1
Just tell him that the world has become more focused on looks than it ever has been in history, because of things like social media and dating apps. Tell him that you get discriminated against for your looks everywhere.
A zoomer recorded me once while i was sitting on the bus minding my own business

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
LoL what a loser if real, 30 yo jobless cuck, i would throw you out of the house if you were my son, keep crying no one is entitled to do anything for you, no one in this forum is gonna help you, low T cuck. Sort your life yourself, everyone have problems
30 isn't that old and I'm not a cuck

A zoomer recorded me once while i was sitting on the bus minding my own business

That's brutal man. Tbh I wouldn't have taken that, should've confronted him.

• +1
lmao send a pic. Im literally 1 year away from being a qualified plastic surgeon, I can tell you if its really over

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
I'm 30 and he is 59
I mean it's sort of not fair if ur 30 and still dependent on him right?

Prob better to tell him in person rather than email bhai

• +1
I mean it's sort of not fair if ur 30 and still dependent on him right?

Prob better to tell him in person rather than email bhai
Its his fault him a genetic loser

Its his fault him a genetic loser
yeah agree but also hes from a time when there was no such thing as a genetic loser.

is he trying to make u move out and get a job etc?

• +1
yeah agree but also hes from a time when there was no such thing as a genetic loser.

is he trying to make u move out and get a job etc?
Yeah he is trying to make me get a job but not move out

Yeah he is trying to make me get a job but not move out
u prob should get a job and move out, I doubt u look THAT bad (PM if u wanna compare faces), and it could be that get ur life together, a job, decent place, makes u more attractive so u can get a foid

• +1
u prob should get a job and move out, I doubt u look THAT bad (PM if u wanna compare faces), and it could be that get ur life together, a job, decent place, makes u more attractive so u can get a foid
I thought you saw my face, it got leaked and everyone confirmed I'm subhuman but i can pm you my face

I thought you saw my face, it got leaked and everyone confirmed I'm subhuman but i can pm you my face
pm me your face, i am the most legit rater here, i don't cope with muh masculinity and muh bones.

show him your face

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
pm me your face, i am the most legit rater here, i don't cope with muh masculinity and muh bones.

I never got sub10 rating for my face from women, straight male ratings of males is cope